Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Picture of Authentic Imported WHATSAPP Perfume At Affordable Price - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture of Authentic Imported WHATSAPP Perfume At Affordable Price (3298 Views)

Watch Skit Because Of Recession Naija Man Turn Airfreshner To Perfume / When You Use Your Friends Perfume Vs When You Use Your Perfume / Wich Do U Think She Needs..perfume Or Dictionary?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture of Authentic Imported WHATSAPP Perfume At Affordable Price by owpj(m): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Just holla me and I would give you this imported Middle Eastern whatsapp perfurme. Believe me you get this perfume you don't need to call, ping or message anyone, people would be messaging you and be begging to contact you. This perfume is in limited stock because my suppliers are telling me that whatsapp just made this for a select few. If you miss out on this, well you would just have to wait for the BBM perfume coming out next time.

Re: Picture of Authentic Imported WHATSAPP Perfume At Affordable Price by Ojestas(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Picture of Authentic Imported WHATSAPP Perfume At Affordable Price by dOnLarich: 1:05am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Picture of Authentic Imported WHATSAPP Perfume At Affordable Price by peachylee(f): 10:01am On Feb 11, 2015
Nawa o,igbo boys sha

(1) (Reply)

Plasea Adice A Cumfuse Brother (+18 Viewer Destitonal Pix Inside) / What Is The Funniest Comment You Read On Nairaland? / Why Are Some Ugly Gals Proud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.