Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Wich Do U Think She Needs..perfume Or Dictionary?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wich Do U Think She Needs..perfume Or Dictionary?? (1228 Views)

Hilarious!!! When Your Wife Think She's Smarter Than You / When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) / Heaven Or He.ll, Wich Do U Think Would Have More Fun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wich Do U Think She Needs..perfume Or Dictionary?? by mistalee1(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2015
as fr me tho i think she needz a new dictionary..lol

Re: Wich Do U Think She Needs..perfume Or Dictionary?? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2015
No none of the two .. She needs to face her studies Olodo oshi Valentine ko Value U bread ni.
Re: Wich Do U Think She Needs..perfume Or Dictionary?? by marshalcarter: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2015
Dat babe go be yoruba gal grin
Re: Wich Do U Think She Needs..perfume Or Dictionary?? by aboyaji(m): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2015
SMH. Many of these girls in and outside university can't really spell
Re: Wich Do U Think She Needs..perfume Or Dictionary?? by sexynabila(f): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2015
and so? angry
Re: Wich Do U Think She Needs..perfume Or Dictionary?? by ramalot(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2015
mistalee1:
as fr me tho i think she needz a new dictionary..lol

What's the difference between yourself and her?

(1) (Reply)

When You Are The Only Graduate Of Agricultural Science In Your Village / Apc Change Has Affected Indomie Oo / The Funniest Joke In The World, A.K.A "The Killer Joke" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.