Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult (102011 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) / How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by RainDevin1: 4:55am On Feb 13, 2016
Hello every one i want to share my testimony on how i belong to Illuminati member, a friend of mine that always give me money…cos he was very rich, one day he said he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never new he was a member of Illuminati all my life will spend together! so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now,i am now the one that give money out before it was heard, if you want to belong to us email us on { illuminatiricher666@gmail.com or +2348109756444

Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by Emp3ror4God: 9:11am On May 06, 2016
You Motherfucker Otoo Fara a.k.a Emperor4god , we are always ahead of you Dam , beware. Don't play with the word of god you senseless hypocrite! You Think you are greater than everybody heh? Prophet
Regards....
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by Emperor4God(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by lordmaster: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THIS IS HOW I FINALLY MADE IT TO BECOME RICH IN LIFE. My name is David Henry , this is my testimony of how I finally join the worldwide Illuminati after I have been trying to join for over two years and eight months now, but scammers took my money from me several times. I have been searching to join the Illuminati society club for so long, but scammers keep on taking my money until last three months ago when I met agent John Nelly from Mexico who testified about Mr Adams from illuminate kingdom, then I encourage myself to contact he online. When I contacted he, he told me that it will take the kingdom seven days to perform my temple initiation and he said I should give he my full details, photos and some little money, and he also told me that my details, photos and money will represent me in the initiation temple on the day of my temple initiation. At that particular time, I was afraid because I thought I was about falling into the hands of another scammed, but I decided to give he a try and I gave he all he asked from me. On the fourth day afternoon, I received an alert of 25 million US dollars from unknown bank account, I was very surprised and I called agent John Nelly and informed he about the strange alert I received, and he asked me to go to my bank and check the payment and it was real. Brothers and sisters, you also have to give this agent a chance to change your life too, because he has change my life from bad story and glory. You can call or add he on his WhatsApp on +2348077544690 or Email he on illuminatinewrule@yahoo.com THE GREAT ILLUMINATI KINGDOM IS VERY HELPFUL
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by cocolacec(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
shocked
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by airsaylongcome: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
jasoncage:

i wish we could talk or chat privately. I really have to share things from the word with you especially "emperor4God".

Hit me on....
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by jasoncage(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thanks. Sent you an email.
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by airsaylongcome: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
jasoncage:
Thanks. Sent you an email.

Please modify your response and take out my email so I don't get bombarded
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by jasoncage(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
Yeah done. Sorry.
[quote author=airsaylongcome post=124522739]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church / Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.