Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult (101971 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) / How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by Ichel: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
@emperor4god
exodus 3:8 says,
So I have come down to rescue
them from the power of the
Egyptians and lead them out of
Egypt into their own fertile and
spacious land. It is a land flowing
with milk and honey--the land
where the Canaanites,............... now live.
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by Emperor4God(m): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
icebebe:
sorry am nt a member,jus dnt undstnd y u'd waste ur time criticizing a man of God,even if he isn't a man of God,u are nt to judge u also ave ur own flaws.whew! Na wa o y nt jus mind ur business n focus on ur own goody goody church

How can you say that a man that calls his church canaanland is a christian?
When the bible clearly says that canaan is cursed and a land of idols?

Psalm 106:38
And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters,
whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Even a Freemason temple is called Canaan.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ce73GxpifQA/VMWl3yLzKmI/AAAAAAAAAyw/wvzZnqgj1og/s1600/canaan%2Blodge2.jp[/img]
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by jasoncage(m): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2015
icebebe:
sorry am nt a member,jus dnt undstnd y u'd waste ur time criticizing a man of God,even if he isn't a man of God,u are nt to judge u also ave ur own flaws.whew! Na wa o y nt jus mind ur business n focus on ur own goody goody church
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 12, 2015
Emperor4God:

whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.

And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ce73GxpifQA/VMWl3yLzKmI/AAAAAAAAAyw/wvzZnqgj1og/s1600/canaan%2Blodge2.jp[/img]

You need deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by Emperor4God(m): 1:52am On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:

You need deliverance

You need to open your eyes shocked
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by icebebe(f): 1:54am On Feb 12, 2015
Emperor4God:

ur headach den,I rest ma case.
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by Emperor4God(m): 1:55am On Feb 12, 2015
jasoncage:
icebebe post=30647061:

[size=14pt]John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

[/size]
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by lawrenzez(m): 2:02am On Feb 12, 2015
Emperor4God:

I can tell you what I know.
I dont know if Pastor Adeboye knows.

Remember the symbols all over Convenant University?

Look at the link and see that all his purpose built churches are full of pyramids.

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html
still not valid, proven scientifically dat house built using pyramid designs av good n solid foundation n last longer than others. God asked Adeboye to anoint Oyedepo, so if u knw wat Adeboye doesn't knw abt Oyedepo without fully being a close friend/associate of oyedepo, then u must be wrong.....get ur facts right bro
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by Emperor4God(m): 3:02am On Feb 12, 2015
lawrenzez:
still not valid, proven scientifically dat house built using pyramid designs av good n solid foundation n last longer than others. God asked Adeboye to anoint Oyedepo, so if u knw wat Adeboye doesn't knw abt Oyedepo without fully being a close friend/associate of oyedepo, then u must be wrong.....get ur facts right bro

How come his schools are full of masonic symbols?

how come his church is full of masonic symbols like this one is a pyramid?

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FOUBNk6ucuw/VMHOrMOB7WI/AAAAAAAAAqY/Jze-J1oyGqA/s1600/winners%2Bilorin4%2Bupload.jpg[/img]

Galatians 3:1
O foolish Galatians(nairalanders) , who hath bewitched you,
that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

1 Like

Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by slimshadie(f): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2015
You must be high on cheap drug. Bloody attention seeker tongue
Emperor4God:

Na so all freemasons go defend them members.

[size=14pt]Convenant University is full of Freemason symbols.[/size]

His churches are full of Freemason symbols.

Na only fellow freemasons go defend evil.
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by jasoncage(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2015
Emperor4God:

[size=14pt]John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

[/size]
i wish we could talk or chat privately. I really have to share things from the word with you especially "emperor4God".
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by Emperor4God(m): 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
jasoncage:

i wish we could talk or chat privately. I really have to share things from the word with you especially "emperor4God".

This is our group email

emperor4God@gmail.com

This is our page

http://emperorundertheking..com
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by wemmieslim(f): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
OK...,make I run book space,oya, contunu cool
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by Missmossy(f): 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
May God forgive this poster that opened such a thread. So not surprised, the last days are here sad God have mercy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by cescky(m): 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
@
Emperor4God:

This is our group email
emperor4God@gmail.com
This is our page
http://emperorundertheking..com

devil is so hungry to use you

Biblical canan land that God said flowed with milk and honey?

the land that made God do wonders hes never done before to get the isrealites into?

he created the land and it was very good..was it it his fault the inhabitants were idolatry.....?

mr boy/.man read your bible very well lest you fall into the error of what peter refers to as BRUTE BEAST(that run naturally to their death with out knowing) talking and making mockery of things they know nothing about. study your Biblle very well youll find out that when God promised Abraham that his descendants will inherit caanan land etc...God made mention of the fact that, the iniquity of the amalakites wasnt yet full...if you can make sense enough of the above statement by God and how it relates to your post good for you. if not i rest my case

And all ye that like condeming men of God feeling and believing you are the just and the holy one...remember its the same way the pharases always did to Jesus...and if you ever even understand what your trying to defend you have the knowledege that such criticism are not allowed in christendom

who are free masons?
what do you know about them?
is your knowledege about them accurate?
how come are you a member?

so your own practice of Christianity is the right path eh?...

work out your salvation with fear and trembling
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by chuose: 2:02am On Feb 13, 2015
Missmossy:
May God forgive this poster that opened such a thread. So not surprised, the last days are here sad God have mercy.

Wetin the OP talk no be newthing at all.

We all sabi say Oyedepo na freemason.

OP jus talk, so no blame am.

After all we all sabi say ein erect bad omens for Covenant Uni.

God see wetin OP write, ein show am.
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by michaelwestern(m): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
ifeegee:
Op,
Bishop is a veeeery wealthy,prosperous and busy man.

Therefore, he is oblivious of this your conspiracy theory.

I will advice that you get busy, start a legit biz no matter how small and God will bless ur hustle.

Stop wasting your time on irrelevant issues. You get it? In Chigo's voice.

Rubbish, so as a christian wealth shows salvation abi?

1 Like

Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by michaelwestern(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
The Op raised some important points but all you idïots could do is ignore the message and attack the messenger.

Y'all are disgrace to christianity. Blindly worshipping a man to the point that you cant objectively asses informations about him

2 Likes

Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by illuminatiniger(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Join the illuminati cult online today and
get instant sum of 1million
dollars with a free home anywhere you
choose to live in the world and also
get 2500 dollars monthly as a salary...
If you are interested please kindly fill
the following information's to this
email below {email address removed}..
Full name..........
Country..........
State of origin..........
Date of birth..........
Sex..........
Address..........
Phone..........
Email address..........
Attach Scan I'd card,passport or driver
license containing your full details
Tell us little about yourself...
Attach scan school certificate..
No dirty game,no sacrifices and
No evil....is a cult of peace, big aim
illuminati email us illuminatinigeria0@gmail.com
or call us +2348036421152
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by Mujtahida: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Truth is as controversial and unbelievable as it sounds most people dont realize that the greatest tool of deception forged by Satan to distort and destroy the Gospel of Christ is Christianity.Christianity has become a cold,dead and complicated THING.The most subtle form of deception is to immitate and insinuate the Form of the truth.To use light to blind;to use truth to deceive and subvert;to employ words with Christian meanings to lead astray(e.g Born Again,Church,Baptism etc).This is what the Deceiver is doing today using christianity.He did the same thing with Judaism.So while I am judging no one it is valuable to point out that the Gospel is under threat.Indeed what most people know is christianity in its varied and confusing forms and not the Gospel and in its glorious power to change and transform lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by cescky(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
michaelwestern:
The Op raised some important points but all you idïots could do is ignore the message and attack the messenger.
Y'all are disgrace to christianity. Blindly worshipping a man to the point that you cant objectively asses informations about him

evidently the op is ignorant...but you to be blown away but such subtle ideas you must be double ignorant. YES YOU ARE.

op
what do you know about free masons?
do you know free masons existed since the time of solomon? and as Godly people yes? am sure you dont!
what ever they are now and they do i dont care... Jesus is all thats necessary!
why so much emphasis on negativity?
the gospel you are trying to defend is filled with examples of people like you always opposing Jesus(gospel) saying he deceives the people, yet a thorough investigation into the life of these op posers show (pharises ) dont even keep the law they uphold and their evil is of the highest order.

bros all what you are saying are theoreis read from internet etc put up by persons like you...use your energy and do something positive for christ.. for hes not like the other deity that needs men to fight his fight and kill people.

Another word for Christianity is LOVE so if its soo easy for you to be bitter against this man, my friend your highly deceived.

to your argument...now JERUSALEM is GODs chosen dwelling place right? hope you know this?
its also the city of the great king david( city of david)... do you know the former inhabitants of that land were probably worse than the caananites? or best case scenario were are evil as the caaanites? oh you dont know? yet God still chose it as His dwelling place, recall how Jesus wept for Jerusalem, do you know why?(not utterly because they rejected him)

well i guess diamond bank is also bank of illuminati then.

careful bro lest you overthrow the faith of some weak christians... and you know the judgement for such.. according to paul it will be better had such not been born. a word is enough for the wise, God knows in your personal journey with Him you are not perfect and you can openly come out to judge other. Repent.
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by cescky(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
michaelwestern:

mr evangelist how easy it is for you to call people idiots...

michaelwestern:

id class you as an ignorant christian, if you will ill educate you a bit

Gospel means good news
gospel means new covenant (as agaisnt 10 comandments )
gospel means new law(as agaisnt 10 comnandments
gospel means God personified through Jesus
gospel means God speaking Through Jesus acts

New testament means NEW LAW
NEW COVENANT etc

now the Holy spirit speaking through paul says am not ashamed of the GOSPEL OF CHRIST... for it is the power of God unto salvation(go and check the original greek the word salvation is a word used to mean deliver, help, save etc any one from a terrible situiation)

what am i saying? when paul preached JESUS (the good news or gospel) the man who had never walked form his mothers womb had faith to be healed and paul commanded him to stand up straight...if Jesus or the gospel was only about your soul being saved and living beggarly or in a sickly state till we get to heaven, what did that beggar hear that triggerd his faith?

Jesus said i have come that they may have life and have it more abundantly... why didnt he just end the world and say enough is enough devil has caused enough damage, lets end human suffering and Judge the devil.

my brother what is preached to us is partly the gospel or good news not the whole package . the whole package is spiritual, material, financial etc well being
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by ifeegee(f): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
michaelwestern:

You responds reeks of jealousy and envy.

Pls, wallow in your poverty stricken Christianity and get off my mention.

You think being overly insulting gives you an edge? Sorry to burst ur bubble,

It just showed how low ur self esteem is. Now, run along and don't quote me again.
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by chiedu7: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2015
michaelwestern:

Spot on there, they dont want to hear the truth both those who are deceived and fellow freemasons

ifeegee:

You responds reeks of jealousy and envy.
Pls, wallow in your poverty stricken Christianity and get off my mention.
You think being overly insulting gives you an edge? Sorry to burst ur bubble,
It just showed how low ur self esteem is. Now, run along and don't quote me again.

You are amazing, money cannot buy you good health.
How on earth do you think that money can buy you salvation?

You surely are godless

cescky: evidently the op is ignorant...but you to be blown away but such subtle ideas you must be double ignorant.
YES YOU ARE.

From reading what OP wrote I can tell you that OP IS NOT PROFANE BUT REDEEMED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

If you know anything about Freemasonry, you'd understand what I said.

You are most likely a member of the occult that find these revelations distressing.

I can tell you that I am not profane either but redeemed by the precious blood of Jesus.

From this statement you should be able to gauge my standing grin

cescky: op what do you know about free masons?

How can you say that Freemasonry is godly when, when God condemned the practice of facing the east in the bible as Freemason's copied.

Ezekiel 8 (KJV)
15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

16 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

Now you believe I am not profane cool

cescky:
why so much emphasis on negativity?

The bible said clearly to expose the works of darkness, which the OP has done very well.

Ephesians 5:11
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

cescky: yet a thorough investigation into the life of these op posers show (pharises ) dont even keep the law they uphold

You talk of the law, did you not read that by works of the law is no man justified?

Galatians 2:16
Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ,
that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

1 Like

Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by Emperor4God(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ichel:
@emperor4god
exodus 3:8 says,
So I have come down to rescue
them from the power of the
Egyptians and lead them out of
Egypt into their own fertile and
spacious land. It is a land flowing
with milk and honey--the land
where the Canaanites,............... now live.

The bible said they are to kill the Canaanites, so calling urself canaan marks you for spiritual killing

Deuteronomy 20:17
But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites ,
and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee:
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by Zillionglobal(m): 6:39am On Jul 19, 2015
@op who sent you? Who r u working 4? Who made you a judge? You are extremely ignorant of the fact that God gave The land of canan as an everlasting possession to the isreal.
Emperor4God:
Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that every proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

PLEASE LEAVE WINNERS CHAPEL
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by nwakaibeya1: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Behold evil spiritual night traders,evil marine occult those we call CHAMELEONS and secular and so called pastors and prophets full in the house of God and decieving ignorant spiritually blind children of God hence many humanbeings following them the so called pastors and prophets are under heavy evil spiritual bondage and they cannot sleep at night nor have the commonest thing that real Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him which is peace and that's why they have no choice but to always dwell on prosperity and cage them with fasting and night vigil with so many message, sermons, topics that mean the same thing and interpretation spiritually but for how long will this deciet continue while they use the name of Jesuschrist to make merchandise of their bellies ? Never will it continue as the kingdom of God of justice has come, the light has come, the mantle has come and judgement has come upon the earth to expose and disgrace them finally and turn their honours to disgrace just now watch out if you don't see it physically you will see it spiritually but all will take place mainly spiritually because God is a spirit.Romans 11,21-22, Jeremiah 5.21,22, Mathew 13.13-14
The truth and revelation of God is not for everyone because many humanbeings are bound to loss as Jesuschrist made clear in his words of wisdom but if Jesuschrist is love why would he say many people are bound to loss and he will come back for revenge? Can't you humanbeings reason and be wise? Humanbeigns we know too well that they hate the truth and lots who read us and understand the truth will be questioning God and be telling God why must it be this one and not me that almost everyone knows as a Big man of God? thats humanbeings for you but they also forgot that God himself said i will use the things of foolish to shame those who think they are wise or did you not see it in the bible?
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Emperor4God:
Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that every proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

PLEASE LEAVE WINNERS CHAPEL

Are you saying all the business logos and trade marks are satanic?

Do you know that before a counterfeit appears an original must be in existence?

Have you ever seen the symbol of the star of David before?

Do you know everything God showed to Moses was heaven trade marks?

Brother stop pouring your thought time on worthless hungry magazine producers. Get your mind engaged in something more productive.
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Emperor4God:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FOUBNk6ucuw/VMHOrMOB7WI/AAAAAAAAAqY/Jze-J1oyGqA/s1600/winners%2Bilorin4%2Bupload.jpg[/img]

that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

Are you saying Satan created those symbols after knowing that, "without Him (God) was not made anything that was made" Satan inclusive.
Re: Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Emperor4God:

Are you saying Satan created those symbols after knowing that, "without Him (God) was not made anything that was made" Satan inclusive.

Or

That we should stop being creative without designs because it may look like the one Satan is using.

Bros we are Gods, the offsprings of the Most High. We lead Satan follow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.