Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Once In A Lifetime Opportunity: Partnership Prospect With A Web Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Once In A Lifetime Opportunity: Partnership Prospect With A Web Developer (703 Views)

*(how To Get A Premium Lifetime Account At Lynda.com For Free!!!)* / How To Be A Successful Web-developer / A Lifetime Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once In A Lifetime Opportunity: Partnership Prospect With A Web Developer by ajaabi(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2009
Are you a web developer with good knowledge of php, mysql, flash, multimedia, shopping and more, then you need to team with us on this project that plans to revolutionize Nigeria's entertainment scene. Send your resume to info@e247daily.com and you may be considered as one of the partners on equity basis. What better way to start New Year with an opportunity to leave a legacy for your generation. Act Now!
Re: Once In A Lifetime Opportunity: Partnership Prospect With A Web Developer by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2009
I wonder what this is all about,
Re: Once In A Lifetime Opportunity: Partnership Prospect With A Web Developer by ajaabi(m): 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2009
Is that why you didnt reply my email, dhtml?
Goodness is for those who trust in the Lord,
Re: Once In A Lifetime Opportunity: Partnership Prospect With A Web Developer by bakenda(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2009
Can you explain better what this means-"one of the partners on equity basis".
Re: Once In A Lifetime Opportunity: Partnership Prospect With A Web Developer by ajaabi(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2009
In partnership business, equity means share of the business based on the input of partners.
This is what makes foreign business outlive their owners. However, it is the bane of Nigerian businesses.
If you think you want to build a revolutionary business with partners, send your profile to info@e247daily.com and we'll talk more.
Re: Once In A Lifetime Opportunity: Partnership Prospect With A Web Developer by allimercy: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2009
Will yu be happy to give me brief about the project?
Re: Once In A Lifetime Opportunity: Partnership Prospect With A Web Developer by ajaabi(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2009
Hi allimercy, let's discuss over email. Send me an email to info@e247daily.com

(1) (Reply)

Having Problem Checking Yahoo Mail / My New Social Community Under Ning.com / Website For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.