Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,976 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer (40507 Views)

How To Hit Financial Targets As A Bank Marketer. / N50 Stamp Duty: 10 Things You Need To Know / DIYLaw.ng - A Female Tech Startup - Wins $40K Prize In The Netherlands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sarimah:
kindah true
Yimu
how many female bank marketer you sabi?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by lordsharks(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nice 1
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by allanphash7(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
i wish i could have a female bank marketer as wife

not micro-finance bank marketer oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by kliq(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
10 cheesy
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by ogundokun: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
vibrator !!! vibrator !!!
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by TonYzeallY(m): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
Who see my voters card... undecided
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by hermesprogidy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
what of Gold Circle? wink
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by ogundokun: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
vibrator !!!!
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by canalily(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
...do you have hand workundecided so people are busy looking for employment, u own employment is to check female bankers bag?undecided so u hav been sleeping around with themangry undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by condralbede(m): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
female condoms...
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.
They call for disintegration of the country but you will find them in every parts of the country selling fake drugs and fake goods produced in aba. They can't stay in their eastern region yet they want biafra. they even claim to own Lagos and its no mans land. Let's assume the country was divided today, will lagos be in the biafran map empty chest beaters. no wonder you find their people on death row all over Asia due to drug trafficking. instead of voting for a competent government, they prefer to suffer and resort to crimes for living. they are sadists, they travel home on 31/12 and return back on 02/01 and still hate such land that host their businesses.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/b]

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by daxon001(m): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dese female marketers have scattered many marraiges ehn
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by ruffhandu: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
sampson14:
Quiet True but I think the no.10 should be the first thing to be found.

wicked.

allanphash7:
i wish i could have a female bank marketer as wife
not micro-finance bank marketer oooooooooo

Easy bro, just make some efforts.
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by dandydrey(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by efonat(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
This days most of them dont need condom dey give their client service and beg him not to come inside grin
SaiBuharii:
Condom grin
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by pautex: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
and a box of condom for quickie grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
gladpresh:
Dats a descent bag...unlike dis fakers walking arnd wid bags full of broken mirrors, half chewed gum, razor(eye pencil tinz wink), hausa perfumes,1cup of garri grin

quote me and DIE
hahaha 2nded bro,if any 1 quote u wrong,she will surely d**
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by ayodijex(m): 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
But what are you looking for in a lady's handbag na?
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by money121(m): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lolzz... That number 10 na confam ooooo
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by GoodFaith: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Include condoms
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by hotwax: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Condom and sex pills...I chop one few years ago
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by kenee24(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is on FP?
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, so very false!
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by oyin01(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
And this bullshiiiit made front page.... I wonder what is happening to these operators of nairaland... You people should better get serious.
Re: 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer by eleko1: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
U are 30% right and 70% wrong.U can't find AC opening form in a BM handbag xcept if she's a Markerter(dey dumped the pali thing in their official car)What U'll find most in their bags is their makeup kits/women's accessories(sanitary pad etc) not those junks u mentioned above.And yes,some do carry garri/Epa(groundnut) along wink.So @ OP,do ur research well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Buy This Japa Sales For N5000? / Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.