Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Extreme Website Makeover - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Extreme Website Makeover (562 Views)

Does Your Blog Need A Makeover? / Look Facebook Notification Just Got A New Makeover!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extreme Website Makeover by Okwori12(m): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2015
A friend of mine sent me a Web design advanced video tutorials of how to build a modern site from start to finish, is about 1gb, and 12 lessons included, and covers every aspect of creative suite. Photoshop, dreamwearver, indesign, fireworks, contribute, after effect etc. seriously those videos are cool. If you need them I promise to give it to you free, but you will pay for my data. And I will send them through your whatsapp account. God bless you. Let's keep helping each other.
Re: Extreme Website Makeover by Ewizard(m): 10:08am On Feb 11, 2015
Okwori12:
A friend of mine sent me a Web design advanced tutorial video, is about 1gb, and covers every aspect of creative suite. Photoshop, dreamwearver, indesign, fireworks, contribute, after effect etc. seriously those videos are cool. If you need them I promise to give it to you free, but you will pay for my data. And I will send them through your whatsapp account. God bless you. Let's keep helping each other.
Re: Extreme Website Makeover by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 12, 2015
You want to send 1GB via Whatsapp? Are you kidding me?

Simply upload it to a free file sharing server and drop the link.

Cheers!
Re: Extreme Website Makeover by Okwori12(m): 6:12am On Feb 12, 2015
kuwait:
You want to send 1GB via Whatsapp? Are you kidding me?

Simply upload it to a free file sharing server and drop the link.

Cheers!

Is okay . But the videos are separated by lessons. Not just one

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Help With Link To Download Blog Apps For Blackberry? / Build Big Amazon Store For Smart Phone & Accessories - 50.000+ Products - 100% / If The Free 2gb For All Airtel User's Didn't Work For You Try This Method Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.