Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine (36713 Views)

Ifeoma Okoye Stuns In A Black Dress For A Friend's Wedding / Anna Banner Covers BM|Pro, Stuns In Wedding Gown / Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by mrmagoo(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mrs okoye and her magazine appearances
Nigerians aren't you getting bored?
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by seangy4konji: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Do this girls use shaving powder to get rid of the normal eye brow lines?

God deh sha.
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by tpiah01: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
beautiful picture.

the necklace matches the lipstick, same colour.
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by ojoe88(m): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Hot milf
u got the words outta my mouth
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by tpiah01: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]
I don't like a woman who looks less attractive without makeup.[/size]

she has on minimal makeup here, do you like this better:

not to mention are you not the greatest poster of women with makeup on, on this forum, second only to onila?

have you ever posted a photo of any lady without makeup?
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
Wow! Bright and Beautiful! Her make-up is powerful, Clear and Smooth! Spotless!
Babe, if you know how to apply your concealer and foundation(your shade) and blend it well, you face will look smooth and spotless too.
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by dahmie2013: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Inspiratn!
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by Mimienudles(f): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Joavid:

Babe, if you know how to apply your concealer and foundation(your shade) and blend it well, you face will look smooth and spotless too.
Hmm, I've never really had a makeup but I admire it greatly on girls it fits.
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by comfortergirl(f): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Beautiful Oyinye
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by simdam500(m): 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
She try... again she look mannequiny (only if we have a word like that)
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by simdam500(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Again she look masculine...

I just noticed lipsrsealed
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by anytaij: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hysmady:
Can she speak yoruba?

Yea she speaks wella .

Don't mind me...Am curious
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by Rexnegro(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
dammywapes:
if u wan know a gal is beautiful , go to their house very early in the morning wen dey re abt to wake up.
bro maybe u no read me well ...
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 12, 2015
She's of the average look to me!
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by mizkeleke(f): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2015
Wow.........so cute........perfect makeup
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2015
She is truly beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Shina Peller’s 40th Birthday Bash / Photos Of Kcee's Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.