Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri (2384 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session / FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2015
Water found gushing out from a tree at the federal university of technology Owerri.
lots of theory has being raised;
some people are of the opinion that its a miracle while others think its just as a result of several related factors from the water bed below the ground level.

see video below.
Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by swindo1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
wer d video
Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Donpoker9(m): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
its true.... just saw it nw
Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
angry. End time thingsss grin
Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Mcowubaba: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
yeah..my sources have confirmed it cheesy ...no be small tin oo cheesy cheesy sad
Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by lordraiden(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
end time ppl go soon full here nw,were d vid self
Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by decode55(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by mildteddy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Former Deputy vice-chancellor said that it may be from the pipe which was laid underground near the tree.
The tree is a fibrous one which can explain why the water is coming out of it at the rate which it is and from a semi-dead part of the tree (high capillary action supported by high pressure of the water flow).
It is unbelievable watching learned people scooping that water like illiterates in the name of a miracle.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
swindo1:
wer d video

tried posting the video, but its not just going through.
check my profile for the picture.
Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by seankay(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
No pics and you want me to believe this?

Do the needful OP
Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by killercute16(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
What should we call this?
1,Miracle
2,End time things
3,Science
Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by absoluteSuccess: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
This tree must be probed
Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by CrazyScientist: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
This tree must be probed

Jonathan will create a committee for it grin
Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Fudayl:

tried posting the video, but its not just going through.
check my profile for the picture.

I no see the pics for ur profile na
Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by DeHero1: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

I no see the pics for ur profile na

That flag u are seeing nko? Manage it till further notice.

I wasted my mb expecting to see miracle water flowing out from d tree out of my phone! shocked
Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by absoluteSuccess: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Ah, whatever we are clueless about have to be probe o, let the committe sit in time o, which kind tree be dis for election time na? Abeg make them no go postpne again for this tree o. grin

1 Like

Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by absoluteSuccess: 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Ah, whatever we are clueless about have to be probe o, let the committee sit in time o, which kind tree be dis for election time again na? Abeg make them no go postpone again for this tree of election o. You know say religion people fit say the tree been dey cry for Nigeria, therefore election must be postpone indefinitely, until the tree stop crying for Naija grin

1 Like

Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Prosperousayo: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
COOL

Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by sirrinky: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nigerians sha
Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Stanleyafam(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
That water could be the cure to quick ejaculation..
Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Dannidom(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
mildteddy:
Former Deputy vice-chancellor said that it may be from the pipe which was laid underground near the tree.
The tree is a fibrous one which can explain why the water is coming out of it at the rate which it is and from a semi-dead part of the tree (high capillary action supported by high pressure of the water flow).
It is unbelievable watching learned people scooping that water like illiterates in the name of a miracle.
my broda! Do u knw that ur body taking in air an disecting and utilizing its components to give u life is a miracle

take a chil pil and enjoy wonders of the creator

shalom
Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Dannidom(m): 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Science is all about discovering and trying (so hard) to explain the wonders of the creator

and every scientific and hi tech gadgets works with the principles of nature
Re: Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by mildteddy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dannidom:
my broda! Do u knw that ur body taking in air an disecting and utilizing its components to give u life is a miracle

take a chil pil and enjoy wonders of the creator

shalom

Very funny.
I should enjoy water coming out of a tree, that is possibly from a steel or lead pipe that have not been checked for a very long time, not to mention decontaminated?
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide bro.
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest University In Nigeria Not ABU / How To Pass NIIT Scholarship Test Format, Sample Questions And Past Questions / Massive Division Hit ASUU As Branches Call For Another Congress This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.