Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Why Do Radio Personality Ask "Where Are You Calling From"? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Do Radio Personality Ask "Where Are You Calling From"? (827 Views)

I Wrote This Article 4yrs Ago And I Still Ask - Where Are The Femcees? / Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year / Become An On-air Radio Personality In A Month! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Radio Personality Ask "Where Are You Calling From"? by Tbillz(m): 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
many at times when you call a radio station, the very first question the online radio personality throw @ any who calls is "what is your name and where you calling from" what is the rationale behind that very question "where are you calling from? can anyone from that field shed light on that? thanks
Re: Why Do Radio Personality Ask "Where Are You Calling From"? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
I think they want to know where people are listening. And how far their advertising messages are being carried! I donb't know, but that would be my guess. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Radio Personality Ask "Where Are You Calling From"? by jerflakes(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tbillz:
many at times when you call a radio station, the very first question the online radio personality throw @ any who calls is "what is your name and where you calling from" what is the rationale behind that very question "where are you calling from? can anyone from that field shed light on that? thanks

They want to know where you are calling from.
angry

(1) (Reply)

N192 (naija Pop Compilation July 2015) - Wetin-dey.com / Music: Niyola – Hello (adele’s Cover) / Looking For A Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.