Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,566 members, 7,770,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year (1436 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? / What Is Your Favorite 2face Idibia's Song? / Drop Your Favorite Radio Programs Of The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year by Dqueenzy(f): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
For me it has to be femi and the gang-nigeria info fm

Who is ur fav?kindly share your thoughts

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year by chccho(m): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dqueenzy:
For me it has to be dotun-cool fm

dotun of all people? undecided
Have u heard of dan foster,Bella rose okojie,Ik osakudia,Gbemi etc?
Dotun is one of the fakest OAPs around
Re: Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year by Dqueenzy(f): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
chccho:

dotun of all people? undecided
Have u heard of dan foster,Bella rose okojie,Ik osakudia,Gbemi etc?
Dotun is one of the fakest OAPs around
yes i have.i had so many options but choosing was difficult pple lyk femi obong daniels,lolo1,mannie,yomi kazeem,kemi smallz,ajebo nd moyo.but dotun is funny,maybe he was bad decision.i will just modify

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year by freemanbubble: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
you wanna try juixy juice and ibracadabra ibrahim the sport analyst on ku fm benin city.
Re: Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year by GMan650(m): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2015
Mine is Dqueenzy
Re: Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year by Dqueenzy(f): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2015
GMan650:
Mine is Dqueenzy
lol
Re: Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year by GMan650(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2015
Dqueenzy:
lol

Ain't you a radio personality?
Re: Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year by Dqueenzy(f): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2015
GMan650:

grin
GMan650:

i actually hope to become one.
Re: Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year by GMan650(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dqueenzy:
;Di actually hope to become one.

Which section would you like? Entertainment, politics, sports or games?
Re: Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year by Dqueenzy(f): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2015
GMan650:

Which section would you like? Entertainment, politics, sports or games?
sports maybe entertainment,but for now sports.
Re: Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year by GMan650(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2015
Dqueenzy:
sports maybe entertainment,but for now sports.

Nice choice..... there aren't too many female sports journalist out there.

Don't give up on your dream. I'll watch out for you
Re: Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year by Dqueenzy(f): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
GMan650:

Nice choice..... there aren't too many female sports journalist out there.

Don't give up on your dream. I'll watch out for you
thanks a bunch for the encouraging words.
Re: Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year by GMan650(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dqueenzy:
thanks a bunch for the encouraging words.

Uwc
Re: Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year by Mpyaw: 9:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Dqueenzy:
For me it has to be femi and the gang-nigeria info fm

They have gone their separate ways.
Re: Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year by Dqueenzy(f): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2016
Mpyaw:

They have gone their separate ways.
Just read the news and it breaks my heart,in olisa's voice'who would have thunk it'.

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year by vivalavida(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
I give it to Douglas of The beat 99.9Fm.

Dude knows how to push traffic to good music #PTTGM

(1) (Reply)

Wati – Who You Are Free Music Download / Download Davido Ft. Nicki Minaj – Holy Ground Instrumental / Naija music industry is now too hot for just 'anybdy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.