Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress (2392 Views)

How Can I Place BBM Sponsored Content? / How To Place Adsense Below Post Title On Blogger / I Need Help On How To Integrate Google Adsense Code Into My Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by lillyjane(f): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hello gurus in the house.

Please I need your help as all possible things has failed.
Yes I got an AdSense approval few weeks back but haven't been able to place the code on my website www..com. I have tried all the AdSense plugings including quick AdSense and I keep getting (404 error “nothing found"wink each time I tried uploading the code.
Guys please help me out on this as the WordPress team I contacted seem not to have a solution.

I am counting on you guys for a successful code insertion.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by MSNNG(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
You are not doing something right and what do you mean by "each time I tried uploading the code". Post the screen shot of the said error message for clarity. You only need to upload your plugin, activate it and input your adsense codes into the plugin settings page and then save it, that is all.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by joeterri(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided the info can be of help to me too
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by lillyjane(f): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
MSNNG:
You are not doing something right and what do you mean by "each time I tried uploading the code". Post the screen shot of the said error message for clarity. You only need to upload your plugin, activate it and input your adsense codes into the plugin settings page and then save it, that is all.

Yes I used quick adsense plugin and have also tried other plugins too. I get the error message after pasting the code and clicked on save button.
here is the error as it appears

404: Not Found
The page you've requested was not found.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by MSNNG(m): 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
lillyjane:

Yes I used quick adsense plugin and have also tried other plugins too. I get the error message after pasting the code and clicked on save button.
here is the error as it appears

404: Not Found
The page you've requested was not found.

That is strange, are you able to save settings on other plugins you have installed?
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by lillyjane(f): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
MSNNG:

That is strange, are you able to save settings on other plugins you have installed?

yes, thanks for your quick response
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by MSNNG(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
lillyjane:

yes, thanks for your quick response

So are you saying the only plugin that is giving this error is the quick adsense? If that is the case, deactivate it and uninstall it and then install it again. Ensure the installation completes properly and then activate it and put in the adsense codes again.

That plugin is good and should work because for example that is what we are using here: http://finance.moneysiteng.com/tips-to-repair-bad-credit-problems/

If the problem persist, then it is likely another plugin you have installed is causing conflict with the the quick adsense plugin but get back first after you have tried the above.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by lillyjane(f): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
MSNNG:

So are you saying the only plugin that is giving this error is the quick adsense? If that is the case, deactivate it and uninstall it and then install it again. Ensure the installation completes properly and then activate it and put in the adsense codes again.

That plugin is good and should work because for example that is what we are using here: http://finance.moneysiteng.com/tips-to-repair-bad-credit-problems/

If the problem persist, then it is likely another plugin you have installed is causing conflict with the the quick adsense plugin but get back first after you have tried the above.

Not only the quick adsense, all the adsense plugins. I have deactivated and uninstalled all then re-installed the quick adsense yet the problem pesisted.

Dont just know what else to do.

Have done that and now my wahwla has quadrupled. Can't even view posts clearly any more. The worst is that I can even do a new post. Comments are not conning up. Here is the error message (Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: 12: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher thrown in /home/niger17/public_html/.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-facebook-comments/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 1273)

This is after I installed the plugins and put back the quick sense plugin.

Yes my wp is version 4.0

I seriously need help guys.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by 100ksalescom(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
Do you have any Facebook plugin installed?
Deactivate it and uninstall, then install the AdSense plugin.
I think their codes are clashing somewhere.

Good luck
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by MSNNG(m): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
lillyjane:

Not only the quick adsense, all the adsense plugins. I have deactivated and uninstalled all then re-installed the quick adsense yet the problem pesisted.

Have you upgraded to the latest version of Wordpress? If not try to do that and lets see.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by lillyjane(f): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2014
100ksalescom:
Do you have any Facebook plugin installed?
Deactivate it and uninstall, then install the AdSense plugin.
I think their codes are clashing somewhere.

Good luck

Yes I have Facebook plugins. Do I uninstall all the Facebook plugins I have including the Facebook comments and page likes?

Thanks.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by lillyjane(f): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2014
Thanks my wonderful and ever reliable people. The code have been successfully saved in the quick AdSense plugin.

I still have the other issue oooo please check it out and advice abeg.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by bedfordng(m): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
if your adsense is fully approved, then it should work perfectly well with quick adsense plugin.i also noticed your facebook plugin is showing error on your site.you have to fix that
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by fleps(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
lillyjane:

Have done that and now my wahwla has quadrupled. Can't even view posts clearly any more. The worst is that I can even do a new post. Comments are not conning up. Here is the error message (Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: 12: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher thrown in /home/niger17/public_html/.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-facebook-comments/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 1273)

This is after I installed the plugins and put back the quick sense plugin.

Yes my wp is version 4.0

I seriously need help guys.

@ the bolded that's where the problem is. UNinstall the SEO Facebook plugin.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by lillyjane(f): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
bedfordng:
if your adsense is fully approved, then it should work perfectly well with quick adsense plugin.i also noticed your [b][/b]facebook plugin is showing error on your site.you have to fix that

Thanks for your response. I am soliciting for help cos of the error message.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by lillyjane(f): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
fleps:

@ the bolded that's where the problem is. UNinstall the SEO Facebook plugin.

Fleps thanks but does it mean I won't have Facebook comment plugin at all or are there other ways of fixing it?
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by fleps(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
lillyjane:

Fleps thanks but does it mean I won't have Facebook comment plugin at all or are there other ways of fixing it?

I had the same problem with the particular plugin on my website, acegoals. Right click was disabled and other issues followed. I discovered and deactivated it. There are other facebook plugins out there. I now use Facebook Comments Wordpress Plugin (mind you not SEO Facebook comments)
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by lillyjane(f): 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
fleps:

I had the same problem with the particular plugin on my website, acegoals. Right click was disabled and other issues followed. I discovered and deactivated it. There are other facebook plugins out there. I now use Facebook Comments Wordpress Plugin (mind you not SEO Facebook comments)

I did as you you advised and all is well now. Thank to you and all that contributed (MSNNG et all) may God reward you guys abundantly.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by MSNNG(m): 2:24am On Nov 11, 2014
lillyjane:

I did as you you advised and all is well now. Thank to you and all that contributed (MSNNG et all) may God reward you guys abundantly.

Good luck and anytime.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by lillyjane(f): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
You guys made it possible, see the mail from Google just few minutes ago.

Congratulations!

Your AdSense account is now fully activated. Within a few hours you’ll begin to see live, relevant ads, and can start earning money from your online content.

I will forever remain grateful. Do you know I have had this problem for over 2weeks.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by fleps(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
lillyjane:

You are welcome. Nice blog by the way...
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by lillyjane(f): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
fleps:

You are welcome. Nice blog by the way...

Thanks for the compliment, still working on it. Please if you have any advise/suggestion/comment/idea to make it better, feel free to share with me.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
lillyjane:
Hello gurus in the house.

Please I need your help as all possible things has failed.
Yes I got an AdSense approval few weeks back but haven't been able to place the code on my website www..com. I have tried all the AdSense plugings including quick AdSense and I keep getting (404 error “nothing found"wink each time I tried uploading the code.
Guys please help me out on this as the WordPress team I contacted seem not to have a solution.

I am counting on you guys for a successful code insertion.
to me, there is no need for an adsense plugin. To add the code, just go to appearance tab, then editor. Click on the header[that is if u want it at the top] then at the end of all other code, paste ur adsense code there. If u want to put it at the bottom, click on footer and do step 1. If u want it in between a post, click on content. If u want it after readers comment, click on comment and do step 1.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by lillyjane(f): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Infohelp:

to me, there is no need for an adsense plugin. To add the code, just go to appearance tab, then editor. Click on the header[that is if u want it at the top] then at the end of all other code, paste ur adsense code there. If u want to put it at the bottom, click on footer and do step 1. If u want it in between a post, click on content. If u want it after readers comment, click on comment and do step 1.

Thanks, I will try your options. Though the AdSense is showing now with the plugin.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
lillyjane:

Thanks, I will try your options. Though the AdSense is showing now with the plugin.
ok! U should also have adsense for mobile content
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by lillyjane(f): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Infohelp:

ok! U should also have adsense for mobile content

Is that a plugin also?
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
lillyjane:

Is that a plugin also?
No! It's done on ur Adsense dashboard where u will create a new code for mobile so mobile users will be able to view Adsense ads. The current ads on ur blog is only visible to Pc users and Andriod browsers. Readers using operamini,ucweb and others can't see those ads. Its better to maximize ur adsense earnings.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
lillyjane:

Is that a plugin also?
Also, u need to edit some stuffs on ur blog. U currently have two related posts plugins:
*linkwithin
*related post
they will get readers confused... U should only use the related post plugin by zemantha and remove the linkwithin. I can't see ur comment box... And also u need to download SEO Plugin by yoast cuz ur sitemap and robots.txt is not that good.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by naijatechworld: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
@Lillyjane, I just sent you an email ma'am. Please feel free to contact me back whenever you can ma'am.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by lillyjane(f): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
I am grateful infohelp, will do as advised but my comment box is showing. Just go down a little you will see it. Please do leave a comment to enable me know you saw it.

Infohelp:

Also, u need to edit some stuffs on ur blog. U currently have two related posts plugins:
*linkwithin
*related post
they will get readers confused... U should only use the related post plugin by zemantha and remove the linkwithin. I can't see ur comment box... And also u need to download SEO Plugin by yoast cuz ur sitemap and robots.txt is not that good.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress by lillyjane(f): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Haaaaa, I think there is a lot of work to be done oooo. Will you be able to take a call at nite say around 9pm, would want us to do this over phone.

Infohelp:

No! It's done on ur Adsense dashboard where u will create a new code for mobile so mobile users will be able to view Adsense ads. The current ads on ur blog is only visible to Pc users and Andriod browsers. Readers using operamini,ucweb and others can't see those ads. Its better to maximize ur adsense earnings.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank / Download Complete Forex/binary Trading Script. / How To Earn Much On Google Admob App - You Can Earn $300 To $500 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.