Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (181330 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2015
odimbannamdi:

firstly, i am not just joining now...being reading at the background. Bought, registered and submitted my form and credentials almost a month ago

secondly, you just gave your own opinion (and your opinion doesnt matter here) . It is stated clearly on their site that you are required to submit your credentials to your dept after the online registration. My friend who submitted his form to his dept was given a list to write his name, on which he was the 11th person, afterwhich they were placed in a file. Although i wasn't given any list to write my name, my credentials were placed in a file with others.

Guys, lets remember that with a lot of candidates, the contest will be fierce, so as much as possible, endeavour to obey ALL the rules, so u wont blame yourself in the case of an eventuality

If you are outside Lagos, make adequate plans to get your credentials across to your dept
People sha, Abeg I just went thru the advert on the school site, there is no where we are told to submit our application form. Now let's think logically, of what use is the submission of the application form to the dept. Even post utme candidates no dey do that. I guess those who just submit it are just paranoid in my opinion.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
ibadanfinest:

People sha, Abeg I just went thru the advert on the school site, there is no where we are told to submit our application form. Now let's think logically, of what use is the submission of the application form to the dept. Even post utme candidates no dey do that. I guess those who just submit it are just paranoid in my opinion.
You are very wrong sir...you had better go and submit your application form and credentials to your department... that's the procedure...
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Call or text...he should respond or call back[/i]
thank you very much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
pls when is the exam biko...And do one need original certificate for the screening after admission or would statement of result be accepted.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Alexyprince(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
preshlysoundz:
Please,any Msc Physics applicant here?
I'm going for physics... Let's hook up on whatsapp 08036386738
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Anyone going for MHSS here pls??
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Abduletudaye(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
booqee:
thank you very much

You are welcome
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
7. Applicants will be required to print the
completed Application Form and Photo Card.
These will be required for submission at the
examination/interview venue.
For those who had gone to submit, hope say Una drop something for those support staff.
Even Kalan that u are asking questions from said no need, unilag no send Una msg. Na so Una dey use Una own affect another person own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
booqee:
Kalan i've also asked these questions pls i beg you answer us naa!!!!!!
Can one still submit the forms to the department after july 31st?? Thanks
the fees for MPIA is 112,500 per session. It is only in part time basis. There are two sessions so multiply the fees by 2. Acceptance fee is 61,500. Add me on whatsapp 08064452333 for more details on MPIA.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Abduletudaye(m): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
ibadanfinest:
For those who had gone to submit, hope say Una drop something for those support staff.
Even Kalan that u are asking questions from said no need, unilag no send Una msg. Na so Una dey use Una own affect another person own.

Thanks for this clarification
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
ibadanfinest:

Mr man stop misleading people here cos you didn't do the needful.... you are to submit ur application form and other credentials at the department you applied for.... A word is enough for the wise......
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by aigboeben(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
I just discovered the UniLag Masters program application had begun. Can I still apply now? I intend to do mine in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department,how much is their tuition fee? Any hidden charges? I NEED URGENT RESPONSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
yungbeef:
the fees for MPIA is 112,500 per session. It is only in part time basis. There are two sessions so multiply the fees by 2. Acceptance fee is 61,500. Add me on whatsapp 08064452333 for more details on MPIA.
Thank you very much!!
But your number isn't on whatsapp. that wat it says.

Can one pay the sch fee twice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
aigboeben:
I just discovered the UniLag Masters program application had begun. Can I still apply now? I intend to do mine in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department,how much is their tuition fee? Any hidden charges? I NEED URGENT RESPONSE
be quick about it. its closing tomorrow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
adebayooye:

Mr man stop misleading people here cos you didn't do the needful.... you are to submit ur application form and other credentials at the department you applied for.... A word is enough for the wise......
What is ur source, who is misleading who. Mr man, I go to unilag a minimum of once in a week. Even if I had not submitted mine, I could still do that but I would not do the needless.
If there is anything like submission, what's your source.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Moostar(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!
Cry no more,GAIN ADMISSION into 200 level through an IJMBE A'level program into any University of your choice without JAMB.

Every year, hundreds of thousand candidates sit for JAMB (UTME), but at the end just a few percentages of all the students that go through the pain of writing the exam do make it and afterwards you still have to pass the post utme exam before you can secure an admission. DO YOU NOW HAVE TO TRY THIS EVERY YEAR WHEN THERE IS A SURE AND BETTER WAY OUT FOR YOU? YES YOU HEARD ME, A BETTER WAY OUT.

The good news for admission seekers like you is that you don’t have to wait for another jamb before you gain your admission, not even to 100 level but 200 level of your university of choice. So stop wasting your time and resources in writing JAMB every year when there is a sure way of securing an admission and the sure way is IJMBE A' Level program.

IJMBE IS AN A’LEVEL PROGRAM THAT MEANS (INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION) MODERATED BY AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY (A.B.U), ZARIA WITH CENTER AFFLIATED IN
ILORIN.It is a 9months intensive program,IJMB program is just like you are in 100level and it’s designed in such a way that candidate with deficiencies in English and Mathematics in their O’level result can still participate.And unlike JAMB results which expires every year, A'Level results is just like your WAEC or NECO results which doesn’t expire and can also be used in securing admission abroad.

Application forms are now
Only on sale @ IJMB study Centre in ILORIN.
NOTE:Sales of IJMB form is not available online and in the banks.You have to come down to ILORIN to obtain the form yourself,beware of scammers online.
Hurry now to purchase form as you are
guaranteed a place in 200 Level in any universities of your choice.

WHO CAN APPLY
•OND/NCE student which result is not up to standard(good enough) to secure admission into unversity
•Student seeking admission into any university
•Student who fail JAMB/post JAMB exam
•Student who pass JAMB/post JAMB but unable to get admission
•Student who did not sit for JAMB exam at all
•Student with deficiency in English and Mathematics
•Student who just graduated from SSS 3
•Student awaiting results

IJMB ACCEPTABILITY:All universities in Nigeria accept IJMB.
NB: The hostel is in the school premises which makes it convenient and easy for students to attend lectures regularly without stress.
For more information or registration contact Gurustar Educational Consult on (Whatsapp) 08167000693 or 09097444213
EWA PIN:23B2F37D.
NOTE: CHECK PAGE 4 OF JAMB BROCHURE ITEM 2.2 (2) TO CONFIRM IJMB AS A REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by benjanjo1: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
@kalan is the sale of the forms still ending tomorrow?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
ibadanfinest:

What is ur source, who is misleading who. Mr man, I go to unilag a minimum of once in a week. Even if I had not submitted mine, I could still do that but I would not do the needless.
If there is anything like submission, what's your source.

Those that have been there asked me to do so...Even the guy who registered the stuff for me printed two application forms for me and asked me to take one to the department and my credentials...luckily for me...I came with my credentials and when I got to the department... some people had submitted too..if its not necessary,I'm sure they wouldn't collect them from me...even the staff I met at the departmental office made sure my credentials were complete and filed it.....same with my friend who applied for Msc Pol science..... I went there with him.....Go and do the needful and you dont need to lie....*Ibadanfinest that goes to Unilag every week*... shior!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
adebayooye:

Those that have been there asked me to do so...Even the guy who registered the stuff for me printed two application forms for me and asked me to take one to the department and my credentials...luckily for me...I came with my credentials and when I got to the department... some people had submitted too..if its not necessary,I'm sure they wouldn't collect them from me...even the staff I met at the departmental office made sure my credentials were complete and filed it.....same with my friend who applied for Msc Pol science..... I went there with him.....Go and do the needful and you dont need to lie....*Ibadanfinest that goes to Unilag every week*... shior!!!

Why would I lie that I go to unilag once a week. What's d big deal, I finished from one of d best university in Nigeria, am not saying it to show off, I added that to prove that my not submitting is because I was not told to do so.

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by deennest: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
franklin583:
Plz, i will like 2 get ur past question on pgd comp sci. Plz, i wud like 2 knw wat yr it contains. I wud also like 2 knw if Msc and pgd comp sci. writes d same exam

I think we are taking the same course. Please call, flash or text my number 08164104268. I await your prompt response, lets do this together!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
@kalan or anyone.

please what is the school fees for mba. how many years is it. are we goin to pay for two sessions
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
The essence of you submitting at the department is incase you missed out certain information in the form filled online or probably you are not sure if your certificate was indeed attached. like some of us had issues viewing after uploading.

So to be on the safe side, you are advised to submit, BUT ITS NOT CATEGORICALLY STATED AS IMPORTANT!!!

adebayooye:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
yooye post=36431758]

Those that have been there asked me to do so...Even the guy who registered the stuff for me printed two application forms for me and asked me to take one to the department and my credentials...luckily for me...I came with my credentials and when I got to the department... some people had submitted too..if its not necessary,I'm sure they wouldn't collect them from me...even the staff I met at the departmental office made sure my credentials were complete and filed it.....same with my friend who applied for Msc Pol science..... I went there with him.....Go and do the needful and you dont need to lie....*Ibadanfinest that goes to Unilag every week*... shior!!![/quote]
brother the fact that everyone is doing it don't make it right. even the online submission is the real deal. dept one is outdated. nobody uses it. note some people are applying from other African countries. should they cone and submit go back n come back for the exams. everything is now online. and try and follow the trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by eepa: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
@ Kalan I have uploaded my WASSCE n NYSC discharge certificate severally but i am unable to view it.Kindly let me kno if it is a general problem been faced or wat i need to do.thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by jogabu: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wonder shall never end, I went to bus adm dept to submit my Msc credential , the secretary asked me to pay NGN2,500 for past question before she would collect my form, after much deliberation she took my form and wrote on it no payment and did not write my name on the list. I have not seen this kind of thing bfor, compelling applicant to buy past questn, when did that become a requirement for submission.

she was lamenting that the past question is unilag property and should not be sold outside.

I just hope this does not affect me going forward... Naija corruption everywhere.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Gratefulaheart: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Anyone here going in for masters in psychology? Please signify
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by aigboeben(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
booqee:
be quick about it. its closing tomorrow
AFTER PAYING THE APPLICATION FORM AND LOGGING ONLINE,WHATZ NEXT?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
eepa:
@ Kalan I have uploaded my WASSCE n NYSC discharge certificate severally but i am unable to view it.Kindly let me kno if it is a general problem been faced or wat i need to do.thanks

WASSCE
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by TechDensity: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please i will like to know the tuition and acceptance fee for PG Diploma
Everyone seem to be talking about Masters degree with little info on PG Diploma

Can someone clear me on this pls, if a programme duration is for 3 semesters is that considered as 1 session? if so, i hope the tuition fee is paid per session and not per semester.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
booqee:
Thank you very much!!
But your number isn't on whatsapp. that wat it says.

Can one pay the sch fee twice?
even more than twice. Instalmental payment is allowed. You can drop your no. Will add u to whatsapp MPIA 2015 class
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
TechDensity:

Please i will like to know the tuition and acceptance fee for PG Diploma
Everyone seem to be talking about Masters degree with little info on PG Diploma

Can someone clear me on this pls, if a programme duration is for 3 semesters is that considered as 1 session? if so, i hope the tuition fee is paid per session and not per semester.
2semesters make a year. Since yours is 3 semesters it means the duration is a year and half. Payments are done per year. You wil probably pay a full tuition fee for d first year and half for the remaining six months
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
aigboeben:

AFTER PAYING THE APPLICATION FORM AND LOGGING ONLINE,WHATZ NEXT?
then dance Shakiti bobo round the computer 7times, you are good to go for your masters program.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.