Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (181284 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by iretex1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
dicapino:
Systems Engineering sent mails to succesful candidates a couple of days ago. Interview for a friend who applied there is 2mao. Still waiting on Mechanical though

let's keep in touch, I'm also expectant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by elougo(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
Do Anyone know when we expect results
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Aluqman(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Have not gotten any also. Please is the interview meant for all department, because I was told there was no interview in the exam hall after I had completed my exams for Edu. Admin. and Planning.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Emmaloh: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
dicapino:
Systems Engineering sent mails to succesful candidates a couple of days ago. Interview for a friend who applied there is 2mao. Still waiting on Mechanical though
How was ur frend's interview? And pls ask if he got his test score....or it was jus an invite
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by braine(m): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
I'm beginning to get infuriated. UNILAG where is my result nao?? ??
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Zaen: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
braine:
I'm beginning to get infuriated. UNILAG where is my result nao?? ??

hmm...we plenty o
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by gospelishola: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by appliedscience(m): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
pls i need ur adv on dis. I`m a 2.1 graduate of biochem but have been working as an admin officer in a university for more than a year now. I`m considering either going for M.sc biochem( which i see is the only way to go if i will have land a job in my field, cos of my present irrelevant work experience) or Mba( with options in Product Management.) Pls wot is my best choice/chance. thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Adebimpegold(f): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2015
Hello nairalanders, I hope this isn't late. I didn't submit my papers at the department and it was not requested from us on the exam day. Do you think it may have any adverse effect?. can I still go and submit it today? please Kalan, I applied for M.A English but did not fill out the work experience part because I started work this January and it was not available for pick on the form. Do you think this might be a disadvantage?. Thank you.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by adejo007(m): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Biochem students in da house; what's up ? Any news yet ?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by pyths102: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2015
Nawa o.. kai... abeg who knows when form for OAU postgraduate will close. make i go apply for that since unilag no dey show sign of seriousness
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2015
pyths102:
Nawa o.. kai... abeg who knows when form for OAU postgraduate will close. make i go apply for that since unilag no dey show sign of seriousness
It's still early.
Well nothing bad in having other options
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Aluqman(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
I was told by a friend this afternoon that the results are out, but still want to confirm may be he can check it in the dept. Pls I need confirmation on this pls. Waiting.......
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by adejo007(m): 12:15am On Nov 11, 2015
Going to the departmnt to check results won't make sense for all since all are not based in Lag; I think they'll probably mail or text us since they 're aware of this fact.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
adejo007:
Going to the departmnt to check results won't make sense for all since all are not based in Lag; I think they'll probably mail or text us since they 're aware of this fact.
A text message will be sent to those admitted also telling them to go online and check the admission list. But first individual results will be released on the personalised portal after that comes the admission text
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ravescholars(m): 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
RAVESCHOLARS IS NIGERIA'S NO.1 STUDENTS' SOURCE CENTER FOR FINAL YEAR PROJECT MATERIAL/TOPICS.
To source for or download complete final year project work with complete five chapters, questionnaire, appendix, Reference and Preliminary Pages(Abstract inclusive) visit www.ravescholars.com/index.php/past-project-materials Our archive are well structured and arranged to help you find a suitable project topic.

Our Projects covers the following department;

Department of Political Science and Public Administration
Department of Chemistry
Department of Computer Science
Department of Nursing Science
Department of Physics
Department of Plant Biology and Biotechnology
Department of History and International Studies
Department of Zoology and Environmental Biology
Department of Continuing Education and Development Studies
Department of Curriculum and Teaching
Department of Educational Administration and Planning
Department Of Human Kinetics And Health Education
Department of Religious And Cultural Studies
Department of Botany
Department of Marketing
Department of Radiography and Radiological Science
Department of Geology
Department of Accounting
Department of Business Management
Department of Microbiology
Department of Banking And Finance
Department of English And Literary Studies
Department of Philosophy
Faculty of Law
Department of Mathematics
Department of Medical Laboratory Science
Department of Community Medicine
Department of Agriculture
Department of Biochemistry
Department of Economics/Statistics
Department of Linguistics And Communication Studies
Department of Anatomy
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Department of Petroleum/Gas Engineering
Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Department of Entrepreneurship Development
Department of Disaster Risk Management and Development Studies
Department of Sociology
And lots more
Our archive is updated daily making sure we remain the best at what we do. It is important to mention here that only the best works are uploaded on our website for members of the public to access.
Best Regards
Ravescholars Publicity/Marketing Team

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by detossy: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2015
Do you want to learn an Accounting Software in order to build your Skill and add more to the knowledge you have, Join us for a training on QuickBooks Accounting Software, Sage Accounting, Wave Accounting Software, Kashoo And the likes.
For more information,
Call Tosin on 07063589478,09098883897.
Email: detossy@gmail.com, detossy@yahoo.com.
Twitter: @detossy
BBM: 22FC0277
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by braine(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Even if its waec we wrote, we would have heard something about results by now. I hope theres no underG wuruwuru going on there. angry angry angry
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
UNILAG UNILAG UNILAG, how many times did i cal you. i will chop all the money i have been saving for this program oooh.

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Krysstie: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
braine:
Even if its waec we wrote, we would have heard something about results by now. I hope theres no underG wuruwuru going on there. angry angry angry

What d'u expect?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
University of Lagos is so annoying. I'm certain they want to manipulate the results like they did last year, that's why they are delaying the release of the results written over a month ago. I planned to call the PG school today but I got busy and forgot. I would have lambasted them over the phone. Bunch of crooks!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
University of Lagos is so annoying. I'm certain they want to manipulate the results like they did last year, that's why they are delaying the release of the results written over a month ago. I planned to call the PG school today but I got busy and forgot. I would have lambasted them over the phone. Bunch of crooks!
You really need to be calm. You've made accusations I would I stated you were wrong but am very aware thatno system is perfect. But let me chip in this what I would tell my family and friends Unilag pg is mostly merit based in fact very fair if you deserve it and you meet the decided requirements for admission that year you will get in.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
braine:
Results are ready but did you stop too consider the number of applicants, available space and finally approval by the pg board and Senate of all department list. They meet once a week and have other agendas on their memo. So relax. Results should be out this year.
After all you are old school in this process i dont need to be telling you this Pray pray and pray brother
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
mtor:

You really need to be calm. You've made accusations I would I stated you were wrong but am very aware thatno system is perfect. But let me chip in this what I would tell my family and friends Unilag pg is mostly merit based in fact very fair if you deserve it and you meet the decided requirements for admission that year you will get in.
Oga Mtor, I know what I'm saying. I know what Unilag pg did last year. I know the steps I took after the so-called merit list was released & I can still remember Unilag's response to my petition. I stopped believing Unilag's credibility in PG admission process since last year. I only applied again because no other Nigerian institution is running the MSc program I put in for, in just 2 semesters.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
mtor:

Results are ready but did you stop too consider the number of applicants, available space and finally approval by the pg board and Senate of all department list. They meet once a week and have other agendas on their memo. So relax. Results should be out this year.
After all you are old school in this process i dont need to be telling you this Pray pray and pray brother
Still not an excuse. Every educational institution ought to have a standard organisational procedure that promotes efficiency & productivity. Every department have lecturers & GAs that can be saddled with the responsibility of marking scripts. These marking can be done simultaneously by various departments. What about those who sat for CBTs? What is delaying their results too? A good institution ought to have known the number of applicants each department can admit per session. Departmental cut-off marks are meant to have been set before exams. (Any institution that compromises on cut-off as a result of student's performance isn't a disciplined institution)We shouldn't celebrate mediocrity. UNILAG may be better than many institutions in Nigeria, but they are far from competing with other universities in Africa. Mr Mtor, can you write a CBT at University of Manchester in the 1st week of October and still be expecting results by Mid November?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mtor is just trying to play devil's advocate. Prior to the selling of forms, the senate met to approve it. They know the numbers of space they had last year, so am not expecting any significant difference.
Senate has admission committee, so in most cases they just approve admission committee recommendation. What's bad is bad. Even if they r not manipulating result, we will feel that way.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by segzybam(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
What i know for sure is that the exams have being marked. Results have been forwarded to the PG school. I heard their adding the relevant upgrades like class of degrees and Co. The results should be uploaded any time from now.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Oga Mtor, I know what I'm saying. I know what Unilag pg did last year . procedure he steps I took after the so-called merit list was released & I can still remember Unilag's response to my petition. I stopped believing Unilag's credibility in PG admission process since last year. I only applied again because no other Nigerian institution is running the MSc program I put in for, in just 2 semesters.
Rumpelstiltskin:
Still not an excuse. Every educational institution ought to have a standard organisational procedure that promotes efficiency & productivity. Every department have lecturers & GAs that can be saddled with the responsibility of marking scripts. These marking can be done simultaneously by various departments. What about those who sat for CBTs? What is delaying their results too? A good institution ought to have known the number of applicants each department can admit per session. Departmental cut-off marks are meant to have been set before exams. (Any institution that compromises on cut-off as a result of student's performance isn't a disciplined institution)We shouldn't celebrate mediocrity. UNILAG may be better than many institutions in Nigeria, but they are far from competing with other universities in Africa. Mr Mtor, can you write a CBT at University of Manchester in the 1st week of October and still be expecting results by Mid November?
I understand how you feel a number of friends and family keep asking what's up. You've decided to partake in the unilag process they will release at their own fixed scheduled so all these complaints and talk is not worth it. What is the best thing to do but relax and pray that their system favors you that's what am trying to pass along. Infact for your own good forget about it the day it will come it will be a thing of great surprise. A wishing you success all the best. smiley
In response to your reference it would be nice if Nigerian institutions bring out a clear fair guideline on their procedures we will get there one day this isn't Manchester would love to school there so as to watch my club grin

Modified
I repeat pray and surrender all to God
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
ibadanfinest:
Mtor is just trying to play devil's advocate. Prior to the selling of forms, the senate met to approve it. They know the numbers of space they had last year, so am not expecting any significant difference.
Senate has admission committee, so in most cases they just approve admission committee recommendation. What's bad is bad. Even if they r not manipulating result, we will feel that way.
Devils advocate shocked no infact change that to angel of patience don't kill yourself with thinking cool. Unilag can give hypertension experience speaking wink
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Of all schools.. I never expected this from Unilag....They should know we are graduates and have plans for our lives... Y would a result take so long to be released including cbt....Its just uncalled for...
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
And please I am in no way defending Unilag or its system
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 1:53am On Nov 14, 2015
mtor:

I understand how you feel a number of friends and family keep asking what's up. You've decided to partake in the unilag process they will release at their own fixed scheduled so all these complaints and talk is not worth it. What is the best thing to do but relax and pray that their system favors you that's what am trying to pass along. Infact for your own good forget about it the day it will come it will be a thing of great surprise. A wishing you success all the best. smiley
In response to your reference it would be nice if Nigerian institutions bring out a clear fair guideline on their procedures we will get there one day this isn't Manchester would love to school there so as to watch my club grin

Modified
I repeat pray and surrender all to God
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.