Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (181322 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 7:35am On Jul 02, 2015
seunpinky:

kalan.. pls wats d duration for m.sc finance and MBA for full time. info needed 2 guide my decision.

MSC FINANCE - 3 SEMESTERs
MBA - 3 SEMESTERS

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by eddd: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2015
Kalan, pls is there part time option for Msc Applied Geophysics? If there is cud u help me with information abt the tuition fee, duration of study and lecture schedule.

However, if there isn't a part time option, I'd appreciate it if u can give me information abt d full time program such as; tuition fee, duration of study, nd other fees involved from application until after admission.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by columbushenry(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Good day house, I have uploaded my documents and its submitted too. The application is out already in PDF printable format. I need to know what is being meant about the acknowledgement form which was to be laminated and taken to the PG School and Secondly I have not gotten a date on my exam pass is this general to others who have submitted?
Kelan I need your contribution to this. #team MSc. Biochemistry
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by gr8nes: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
columbushenry:
Good day house, I have uploaded my documents and its submitted too. The application is out already in PDF printable format. I need to know what is being meant about the acknowledgement form which was to be laminated and taken to the PG School and Secondly I have not gotten a date on my exam pass is this general to others who have submitted?
Kelan I need your contribution to this. #team MSc. Biochemistry
Info's on entrance exam will be given later, so its nt a problem. Instruction online says print d application completed form n submit to d dept which some say its nt compulsory(imagyn if u staying in d north). Lemme ask though, wer u able to view ur documents b4 submitting dem? And does hu were nt able to view ur docs, did d I.t dept of unilag help out or explained anytin?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hello sir, thanks for the good job you are doing
I have a 2:1 in industial engineering from irgib Africa university in Cotonou, I want to know if my school is recognized by unilag before purchasing the form. Thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by columbushenry(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
gr8nes:

Info's on entrance exam will be given later, so its nt a problem. Instruction online says print d application completed form n submit to d dept which some say its nt compulsory(imagyn if u staying in d north). Lemme ask though, wer u able to view ur documents b4 submitting dem? And does hu were nt able to view ur docs, did d I.t dept of unilag help out or explained anytin?

That means the acknowledgement form isn't important.
On the documents, yes I viewed some and I saw it though it was an enlarged version that was displayed but I don't think that matters as we are still going to submit them in person to the department. just ensure you follow the required kB limit. Since it has been uploaded they will have a way they will see it over there its only the passport that a size restriction was given, but ensure your other document are not more than 450kb. I want to ask if there is anyone that have submitted the application slip to the department. I hope this is helpful
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by columbushenry(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
And regarding resizing your passport you can do that online just search on Google "online photo resize" I am a testimony to that
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Yasmeena(f): 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Exactly the same problem I'm facing with my application too. Please has anyone contacted the I.T Department on this issue, what was the response?
aje33:
Ive tried to reduce the size of the documents severally, still i cant view it in the certificates section. i can view my certificate in the academic qualification section even though it is larger in size than those that i cant view.

i just hope im not the only one experiencing this.

should i submit? guys?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by gr8nes: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
columbushenry:

That means the acknowledgement form isn't important.
On the documents, yes I viewed some and I saw it though it was an enlarged version that was displayed but I don't think that matters as we are still going to submit them in person to the department. just ensure you follow the required kB limit. Since it has been uploaded they will have a way they will see it over there its only the passport that a size restriction was given, but ensure your other document are not more than 450kb. I want to ask if there is anyone that have submitted the application slip to the department. I hope this is helpful
I knw sm1 hu has....he went to the dept, submitted it....he said dy opened a folder and he saw dat of oda applicnts n den he wrote down his name, dat was all.
Towards the exam, u'd av to print ur acknowledgement slip (exam pass) and laminate it....so its kinda important.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Yasmeena(f): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hello Kalan, thanks for the amazing job you're doing here... Please I need information on Law- LLM (full time), I have already applied and submitted. I will love to get information on lecture timing, duration of the programme, tuition fee, acceptance fee and all hidden fees. I'll truly appreciate past questions for the entrance exams. My email's unanafatimah@yahoo.com.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by TheBlackChild(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Guys, thanks for your contributions.
Someone who has done the registration should please list the documents needed and any other important information one needs to know, to make it easier.
Thanks once again.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by gr8nes: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
I need past questions for civil engrg- highway and traffic engrg option....
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
no response?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Light100: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Please I need information on the fees and duration of study for LL.M Law in Unilag. Thank you.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by careless(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2015
pls,is o level part of d required documents to upload when filling d form and if 2sittings is allowed
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by columbushenry(m): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2015
gr8nes:

I knw sm1 hu has....he went to the dept, submitted it....he said dy opened a folder and he saw dat of oda applicnts n den he wrote down his name, dat was all.
Towards the exam, u'd av to print ur acknowledgement slip (exam pass) and laminate it....so its kinda important.

I will have to take mine there on Monday then.
Do u know if on the exam pass your friend's got the exam date?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by columbushenry(m): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2015
careless:
pls,is o level part of d required documents to upload when filling d form and if 2sittings is allowed
There is room for many certificates there just upload as many as you can its no crime, I even added my birth certificate, and certificate of origin there too
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by jashar(f): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hi. Kalan, please, is the form still available and how much is it?

Thanks.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by twaintoy(f): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
jashar:
Hi. Kalan, please, is the form still available and how much is it?

Thanks.
Yes till 31st of this month and it's #22,500.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Profandie(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hi Sir. am very eager to further my studies.. i have a B.Sc in education/accounting (2.2)n i wanna do my pgd in accounting cos i love acc.i know i can do my m.ed but i love acc. I will b finishing my nysc next year..pls advice
thanks.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by jashar(f): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
twaintoy:
Yes till 31st of this month and it's #22,500.

Thank you. Please, do you know if I can use 'to whom' in lieu of certificate? I'm yet to collect my Cert from my school.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by twaintoy(f): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
jashar:

Thank you. Please, do you know if I can use 'to whom' in lieu of certificate? I'm yet to collect my Cert from my school.
I'm not so sure about that. Guess some that has more knowledge on that issue should be able to answer.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
jashar:

According to the info I got on this thread, one can use statement of result during application, but your certificate must be ready before resumption.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by jashar(f): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
ibadanfinest:

According to the info I got on this thread, one can use statement of result during application, but your certificate must be ready before resumption.

Ehen, in that case, no wahala.
Thanks.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Profandie(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Profandie:
Hi Sir. am very eager to further my studies.. i have a B.Sc in education/accounting (2.2)n i wanna do my pgd in accounting cos i love acc.i know i can do my m.ed but i love acc. I will b finishing my nysc next year..pls advice
thanks.
pls someone should help me
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by gr8nes: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Whats d duration 4 MSc Economics
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
gr8nes:
Whats d duration 4 MSc Economics
Another Eco aspirants, welcome. I was told its a year
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by elenewton1: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Pls any member of the house presently doing msc physics in unilag? I intend applying for msc physics. I just need someone that would be of useful info as regards the department and what it entails. I'm most grateful
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by gr8nes: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
ibadanfinest:
Another Eco aspirants, welcome. I was told its a year
Tnx, enquiring for a friend
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by lopzy(f): 5:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Good day Mr kalan , I would like to know if you have 2013/2014 and 2014/2015 chemical engineering past questions because I have 2010 to 2012. I want to buy but if and only if those two years are included. Thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by juwonsmyle(m): 6:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Hello kalan! Please, i will like to kw if som1 that studied French can do International Relations directly without going through PDG? And is there any lowest CGPA required to apply for Masters?

Also, can som1 who studied Philosophy cross to psychology directly?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.