Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% (17682 Views)

Don't Fall For This Cheap Scam By A Nigerian Car Dealer. / Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. / Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by ceejayluv(m): 11:00am On Mar 06, 2015
GodMode:

Some parts of South Africa has began to experience unstable power supply...

You should read international news more often... not just lagos news.
Hey, don't be mistaken, I'm on the same side with you .. I know about the Eskom south Africa current challenges and all that.... But the reality is that we have a long way to go to attain our power Eldorado...
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by victorazy(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2015
bayulll01:

Is just so funny that you are naïve and myopic,I raised a valid questions and instead you are so whining,see let's be objective here unless you are paid robot,look at your reasoning if they produced and it dint get to the final consumer which is you and I,then who is fooling who,are they just producing only for the riches,you disgust me with your hate

Bros! Is obvious u didn't get my point.
Who is the final consumer? Is common man the "final consumer" ur reffering to? grin

My point is, this is gradual process thing. Innoson is producing new cars not tokumbo. It will take more than 10yrs before you get to the stage where you see the cars on every street in nigeria or do u want to buy tear rubber car for 650k? grin badt guy grin remember they are exporting some into international market. Some of these car brands u see littered here in nig are more than 100yrs

1 Like

Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by bayulll01(m): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
victorazy:

Bros! Is obvious u didn't get my point.
Who is the final consumer? Is common man the "final consumer" ur reffering to? grin

My point is, this is gradual process thing. Innoson is producing new cars not tokumbo. It will take more than 10yrs before you get to the stage where you see the cars on every street in nigeria or do u want to buy tear rubber car for 650k? grin badt guy grin remember they are exporting some into international market. Some of these car brands u see littered here in nig are more than 100yrs
That's where u are very wrong,you know nothing about long term investment,as a matter of fact you nothing about economy growth,same with what innosen is doing,no business acumen,no idea,no creativity,with good insurance scheme and car loan scheme innosen companies would have been swimming in billions now,with our populations
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by naijareferee: 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
madjune:

You're very funny.
Real development is felt. Not advertised.
GEJ met over 4,000 megawatts in power when he came in but now, we have less than 2,000.

And he's doing little about it.

How can true development take off on such appalling ground?

in omawummi voice

if you ask me....who I go ask

no matter the explanation...... you are already made up on who to vote

but just stand and be counted
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by coollexy: 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
when u say manufacture it implies building d car rite from the raw materials that is from the raw iron ore to the moulding of the engine blocks,the chasis and other body part.dis cant be possible cos d only sources for those raw materials are aladja and ajaokuta steel complex which are dead.wat dis guys do is simply assemble parts from other countries like china and co.and wat they do is not different from wat late PAN automobile,ANAMCO and volks were doing wen our economy was good.if they auto industry is workin in nigeria why are most of our gallant and vibrant engineers still jobless.abi anyboy don hear say dem dey employ before?
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
GodMode:

Nuclear power in a country that has no university offering nuclear engineering as a course

Pls change the weed you're smoking...

We can set up training facilities.....and get experts to train and build it up from scratch.

Baby steps....baby steps. smiley
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by eaglechild: 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
coollexy:
[s]when u say manufacture it implies building d car rite from the raw materials that is from the raw iron ore to the moulding of the engine blocks,the chasis and other body part.dis cant be possible cos d only sources for those raw materials are aladja and ajaokuta steel complex which are dead.wat dis guys do is simply assemble parts from other countries like china and co.and wat they do is not different from wat late PAN automobile,ANAMCO and volks were doing wen our economy was good.if they auto industry is workin in nigeria why are most of our gallant and vibrant engineers still jobless.abi anyboy don hear say dem dey employ before?[/s]
Please educate your self on car manufacturing/assembly then come back and comment.
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by coollexy: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
eaglechild:

Please educate your self on car manufacturing/assembly then come back and comment.
we dont manufacture cars in nigeria like america,japan et al.what we simply do is assmble part imported from other manufacturers abroad or the local company simply goes abroad,manufacture the parts and then ship dem home to be assembled.satisfied?
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by ceejayluv(m): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
puzzler:
I am tired of some lazy dull headed NigeriAn youths.
in the first place all this type of achievements are blind developments in the nigerian context. . Keke or car production( which can never survive without adequate power supply)!! How does dat put food on our table ..
according to simple economics, the three key necessities of man ar FOOD, SHELTER/ SECURITY & CLOTHING.. dis should be d priorities of any govt.
We need a change.
sai change

Did you really ask that question?... So much for a basic economist...
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by ceejayluv(m): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
coollexy:

we dont manufacture cars in nigeria like america,japan et al.what we simply do is assmble part imported from other manufacturers abroad or the local company simply goes abroad,manufacture the parts and then ship dem home to be assembled.satisfied?
Dude, a substantial amount of IVM car components are manufactured here.. ( spark plugs, batteries, bumpers and fenders,,among others).. The high tech parts like ECU and engine are definitely off for now due to technological incapacity....
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by madjune(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
naijareferee:

in omawummi voice

if you ask me....who I go ask

no matter the explanation...... you are already made up on who to vote

but just stand and be counted

I can read very clearly you're alluding to pdp's intentions to rig at the polls.

"Just stand and be counted". What do you mean by that?

I'm not just another number. I'm a voice.

And I must tell you- jonathan may win o, if the poll decides but; when you guys (who vote along tribal and religious lines) begin to moan your actions today
(The way those who voted jonathan in 2011 are doing today)
The sun of redemption would have gone to another planet.
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by coollexy: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
ceejayluv:

Dude, a substantial amount of IVM car components are manufactured here.. ( spark plugs, batteries, bumpers and fenders,,among others).. The high tech parts like ECU and engine are definitely off for now due to technological incapacity....
thanx for that info but until those technological challenges are addressed then we can beat our chest among the nations of car manufacturers
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by ceejayluv(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
coollexy:

thanx for that info but until those technological challenges are addressed then we can beat our chest among the nations of car manufacturers
Oliver Twist... It's a gradual process... We've started with the one we can do... It'll be a collective effort to break that milestone.
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by coollexy: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=ceejayluv post=31359987]
Oliver Twist... It's a gradual process... We've started with the one we can do... It'll be a collective effort to break that milestone.[/quote
is it a tradition on nairaland for yabs and name calling?i thot we are sharing knowlegde here between u and i and the rest of the readers...no need to be called oliver twist.i know it is a graduall process and im particularly happy that we have been making progress in d auto industry.just so u know that that process we are in now is partly assmbly and partly manufacturing of accessories and components like u mentioned.gradually we shall get there soonest
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by coollexy: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
ceejayluv:

Oliver Twist... It's a gradual process... We've started with the one we can do... It'll be a collective effort to break that milestone.
is it a tradition on nairaland for yabs and name
calling?i thot we are sharing knowlegde here
between u and i and the rest of the readers...no
need to be called oliver twist.i know it is a
graduall process and im particularly happy that
we have been making progress in d auto
industry.just so u know that that process we are
in now is partly assmbly and partly manufacturing
of accessories and components like u
mentioned.gradually we shall get there soonest
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by naijareferee: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
madjune:

I can read very clearly you're alluding to pdp's intentions to rig at the polls.

"Just stand and be counted". What do you mean by that?

I'm not just another number. I'm a voice.

And I must tell you- jonathan may win o, if the poll decides but; when you guys (who vote along tribal and religious lines) begin to moan your actions today
(The way those who voted jonathan in 2011 are doing today)
The sun of redemption would have gone to another planet.

Haba common....
your voice should be heard to avoid 'rigging'
how do you just lump me among bigots
did you see where I ever mentioned PDP in my post

let me just blow your mind...
I don't care about PDP...Yoruba ...Igbo or Hausa

all I care is that is that
I will be counted for gej.....
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by victorazy(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
bayulll01:

That's where u are very wrong,you know nothing about long term investment,as a matter of fact you nothing about economy growth,same with what innosen is doing,no business acumen,no idea,no creativity,with good insurance scheme and car loan scheme innosen companies would have been swimming in billions now,with our populations

U know more and ur here on NL wasting ur time grin
Why can't u apply to innoson as special consultant? grin
Bros, if u like believe what I said or not, that's how it is.

1 Like

Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by tecmon: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
GEJ is working, haters are bombing
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by selectedhero(m): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:
That is good....but it could be better if we get Ajaokuta running again.

It would also be better if we can generate 40000MW....(and this is where Nuclear power comes in).

It would also be better if we had domestic manufacturers of the car components....eg radios, lightbulbs, etc.

It would also be better if we had better trained people....not the glorigied clerks our educations system turns out every year!
I THINK WHOEVER YOU ARE. YOUR CAPACITY TO REASON IS AWESOME. KEEP IT UP. I THINK YOU 'VE MADE YOUR POINT WELL AND WITH DECORUM. I ALSO THINK THAT THIS GOVERNMENT WITH ITS ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR IS WELL PLACED TO HELP ACHIEVE THIS.
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by hamilton62(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:
That is good....but it could be better if we get Ajaokuta running again.

It would also be better if we can generate 40000MW....(and this is where Nuclear power comes in).

It would also be better if we had domestic manufacturers of the car components....eg radios, lightbulbs, etc.

It would also be better if we had better trained people....not the glorigied clerks our educations system turns out every year!
You are very right my brother, we need all these but please, I have a question. What did you study and can you develop or design a complete circuit so we can start manufacturing or haven't you thought of that?
It'll make you rich in no time because if you can design, you can build for sale with assist from Nigerian via Youwin.
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by tsdarkside(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2015
ceejayluv:

We need Far more power than that... To meet up to Mexico and south Africa in terms of per capita power generation, we'll need over 100,000
MW...

i know...but we are far from that....for that we will need nuclear power....thats not gonna happen soon.... sad
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by tsdarkside(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2015
hamilton62:

You are very right my brother, we need all these but please, I have a question. What did you study and can you develop or design a complete circuit so we can start manufacturing or haven't you thought of that?
It'll make you rich in no time because if you can design, you can build for sale with assist from Nigerian via Youwin.

dont forget the colonialists...they will not allow it....look iran..

first we need a strong army..
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by tck2000(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
which 50%?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mitsubishi Is Changing The Way Cars Give Signals / Tips For Sharing The Road With Large Trucks To Avoid Accidents!! / US Sheriff Forced To Repay N25m After Buying An Hellcat With Seized Drug Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.