Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

The Apostle Of Tracts Bishop J C Ryle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Apostle Of Tracts Bishop J C Ryle (425 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga "Removes Black Object From A Lady's Private Part" (Photos) / Tracts Of Life / Shocking 2015 Prophecies By Bishop J. Goody -ogwama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Apostle Of Tracts Bishop J C Ryle by oneda(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
The faithful witness Bishop JOHN CHARLES RYLE (1816-1900)

DO YOU KNOW IF BISHOP J C RYLE?

HE WAS THE LORD BISHOP OF LIVERPOOL

He lived from 1816-1900.

He is called the Apostle of Tracts because of the numerous tracts he wrote.
Bishop John Charles Ryle wrote well over two hundred evangelical tracts, of which more than two million were circulated, and many were translated into foreign languages.
Throughout his ministry he remained one of the strongest defenders of the evangelical reformed faith within the Church of England. His faithful witness to the Gospel of Christ needs to be heard more than ever today.

You will enjoy the tracts he wrote today as if they are written now because they are very persuasive and powerful.

I owe my conversion to one of His tracts and I can hardly do without them today.

I will be posting some of these tracts here so that you can enjoy this beautiful gem of Christ whose work are written with a sunbeam!

However, you can download them here http://www.tracts.ukgo.com/john_charles_ryle.htm

(1) (Reply)

What God Won't Ask You / Are Pastors Being Partial? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.