Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

To All Phone & Internet Experts: I Earnestly Need Your Help With This. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / To All Phone & Internet Experts: I Earnestly Need Your Help With This. (1248 Views)

How To Share Your Android Phone Internet With Laptops, Tablets And Other Device / How To Share Your Phone’s Internet Connection Without Password Using Bluetooth / Latest Way On How To Configure Android Phone Internet Settings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Phone & Internet Experts: I Earnestly Need Your Help With This. by MizMyColi(f): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2015

I have an LG G3 Vigor
Model no. LS885

It's locked to Sprint network and anytime I switch on the phone, it shows Service Disabled

There is 4G, LTE and CDMA.
But there is no GSM. I have tried even Visafone.
It shows an x mark on the sim icon

Apparently, I cannot use any other carrier without buying an unlock code first.
From what I was told at computer village, It's a pretty new phone in the Nigerian market.

Please, do you have any idea of a website I can get a guaranteed unlock code from?

Please don't ignore.
I'd appreciate any useful suggestion.
Re: To All Phone & Internet Experts: I Earnestly Need Your Help With This. by mayorall(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

I have an LG G3 Vigor
Model no. LS885

It's locked to Sprint network and anytime I switch on the phone, it shows Service Disabled

There is 4G, LTE and CDMA.
But there is no GSM. I have tried even Visafone.
It shows an x mark on the sim icon

Apparently, I cannot use any other carrier without buying an unlock code first.
From what I was told at computer village, It's a pretty new phone in the Nigerian market.

Please, do you have any idea of a website I can get a guaranteed unlock code from?

Please don't ignore.
I'd appreciate any useful suggestion.

Hi madam. search on www.ebay.com .Contact mikkyangel on tech market section with the link. He will get it for you.
Re: To All Phone & Internet Experts: I Earnestly Need Your Help With This. by RomanceLander(f): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
I'll advice you don't do it yourself dear, from my experience with iPhone unlocking, the price and risk are pretty high and trust me you don't want to me.s it up. Buh if you get enough liver .. carry on.
The guy above me has given you a link and a contact. And he's trusted
Re: To All Phone & Internet Experts: I Earnestly Need Your Help With This. by MizMyColi(f): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
mayorall:

Hi madam. search on www.ebay.com .Contact mikkyangel on tech market section with the link. He will get it for you.

Okay, thanks. I will. Which link are you referring to? Do you have an idea how much it'll cost? Can i get the code and give it to a tech person to help me enter appropriately?

Thanks @Romancelander. I appreciate.
Re: To All Phone & Internet Experts: I Earnestly Need Your Help With This. by vjsmiles: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
www.ebay.com there are tech gurus who can work this out for not less than €5
or try www.ዘovatek.com

this thread will also be helpful
https://www.nairaland.com/2046591/free-find-iphone-carrier-check
Re: To All Phone & Internet Experts: I Earnestly Need Your Help With This. by mayorall(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay, thanks. I will. Which link are you referring to? Do you have an idea how much it'll cost? Can i get the code and give it to a tech person to help me enter appropriately?

Thanks @Romancelander. I appreciate.

www.ebay.com . search and copy the product link.
Re: To All Phone & Internet Experts: I Earnestly Need Your Help With This. by vjsmiles: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: To All Phone & Internet Experts: I Earnestly Need Your Help With This. by UncleSnr(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help With Injoo F2 MTK 10.1 Inches / Whatsapp Call Activation... Its Back / Update: The Tecno L5 (april)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.