Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Wizkids Grandmother Dies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkids Grandmother Dies (703 Views)

Emperor Bolojay And His 117-Year-Old Grandmother (Photo) / The Burial Ceremony Of Ini Edo's Grandmother (Photos) / See Beautiful Picture Of Wizkids Sister, Niece And Nephew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkids Grandmother Dies by amxgr8(m): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
The grandmother of Nigerian music star, Ayodeji Balogun, famously known as Wizkid, has been reported dead.
The news of the aged woman’s demise was confirmed by the singer via his account on a popular micro-blogging website called Twitter.
The ‘Star Boy’ boss expressed sadness over the unfortunate development, stating that his late grandma was a “good woman” who “looked” after her family.
He said “I am sad, real sad” over the death of the woman.
“R.I.P grandma, [I] love you to the moon and back. I’m sad! Real sad! Good woman. [You] looked out for all of us. [I] wish we had more time together. Love!,” he tweeted.

Re: Wizkids Grandmother Dies by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
R I p granny

they will miss u
Re: Wizkids Grandmother Dies by Eofclub: 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
Salute muna, dagrin and Mj.. Rip ya'l
Re: Wizkids Grandmother Dies by siegfried99(m): 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
R.i.p
Re: Wizkids Grandmother Dies by delishpot: 1:12am On Feb 12, 2015
The rest of you, please spend more time with ya mamas, papas and grans oooo!
Re: Wizkids Grandmother Dies by icebebe(f): 2:02am On Feb 12, 2015
Rip granny wizkid.

(1) (Reply)

Segun Adefila Speaks On His Distaste For Cultural Interpretations In Movies / President Interacts With Showbiz Stars / Justin Bieber And Kim Kardashian Wants To Take Part In “empire Season 2″ Tvserie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.