Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,991 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens (25365 Views)

More Youths To Be Gainfully Employed In 2017 – FG / How Can A Recent Graduate Be Recruited For Internship In An Oil And Gas Firm / Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens by jerome263: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
following
Re: 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens by Gudiza(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
He explained that the aim of the project was to redefine the road traffic control function as a veritable sub-sector for social, economic, human and urban development, adding that the project would introduce a pragmatic and proactive change in the road traffic control subsector to a world-class standard away from the current “agonizing” system of road traffic control.

Wow. No positivity. R we all cynics now? Issorait.

Just wish they would add CCTV surveillance and monitoring though.
Re: 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
*walk quietly into the thread with my CV*

*tear gala nylon and pure water*

*observing* *since GEJ no get better offer for me*

*Walk gallantly outta the thread*

*Enter molue #50 to mowe-ibafo*

*Conductor raking "Wa, Ten-fiber lowo mi*

*Oya gba ten-fiber e weyrey*

*outta the molue*

*Currently in my house...*

Traffic kini??... undecided

I wish to comment but I wont., to save more hustling energy for tomorrow...
Re: 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
free2ryhme:
If this is true it is really sad. In 21st century when others are developing driverless cars and one trafficlight can do the job of 4 wardens at a junction. This is an absolute disgrace. It will cost the govt less to give this people 2 meals a day while the look for something better. The pittance they will be paid will make them wardens by day and arm bandits by night.
There is raging insurgency in the north why not offer them jobs in the army whilr the regular troops are guarding Tinubus house.
think like a man, stop watching too much nollywood movies.
how old is Nigeria,were our past leaders following the trend to meet up?GEJ has started new things even in this our 3rd world nation and this is your own vote of thanks?I see you are already use to been spoon-fed that's why you expect the government to just give the people two meals a day !gush!!are you this lazy man?there is raging insurgency in the north, there are certain sets of people that have made up their minds to be used as weapons even if this country is paradise. now!do you expect such persons to just enter the army?for your mind, the army is a collection of uneducated and useless touts. that they die on daily basis doesn't mean they don't value their lives. Justice has to be served on those causing insurgency, nothing like put them in any army.
Re: 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens by rukkyland(m): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
i would rather remain unemploy...nonsense..why their pikin no take d traffic warden job first.

all their so call innovations are things dat has existed in d 17th century..old school railway..now traffic warder..

where is d place of traffic light and cctv..?

Gej n those ngo shld pack well jor
Re: 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens by redsun(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2015
Traffic wardens without motorable roads and traffic regulations?
Re: 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens by jpphilips(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
dodoniyi:
Over 1.4million Nigerians may be recruited into traffic warden service across the nation, in line with President Goodluck Jonathan’s transformation agenda on job creation.

The initiator of the project and chairman of VANCTRAWACT, a Human Right and Non Governmental Organization, NGO, Mr JK Johnsonapla who disclosed this in Nnewi, Anambra State yesterday while explaining the new initiative, noted that the project had received the approval of President Jonathan after a recent visit of the group at the Aso Rock.

Johnsonapla further disclosed that the project would be handled by the Transitional Management Committee, TMC and the co-ordinating NGO, on behalf of the federal government.

He explained that the aim of the project was to redefine the road traffic control function as a veritable sub-sector for social, economic, human and urban development, adding that the project would introduce a pragmatic and proactive change in the road traffic control subsector to a world-class standard away from the current “agonizing” system of road traffic control.

“The NGO, fighting the cause of the traffic warden service and a sense of belonging of traffic wardens in the public service, is fervently committed to the enforcement of the Court of Appeal judgement that recently granted autonomy to the traffic warden service”, he stated.
He said the NGO has proactively put in place a methodology through which the traffic warden service has to be repositioned back to her statutory function on the road.

According to the co-ordinating secretary of the NGO, Evangelist Emeka Ekenonu, the project would be handled with utmost vigor and transparency. He said in distribiting the 1.4 million jobs, emphasis would be laid on percentage of personnel cadre, pointing out that the project would absorb 980,000 into the rank and file, 280,000 into inspectors cadre and 140,000 into officers cadre.

Explaining further the new road traffic deal, Evangelist Ekenonu said: “President Jonathan has said that employment is the inalianable right of fellow Nigerians, to enable them work, earn salary, to improve their standard of living, improve their social being and contribute their quota towards the nation building”.

SOURCE: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/1-4m-nigerians-youths-may-recruited-traffic-wardens/

Illiterate Obasanjo created banking Jobs while Phd patience Jonathan is creating traffic wardens jobs, grin grin
I have decided, I will vote any illiterate in the contest grin grin
Re: 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens by jpphilips(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
shadowgwalker:
think like a man, stop watching too much nollywood movies.
how old is Nigeria,were our past leaders following the trend to meet up?GEJ has started new things even in this our 3rd world nation and this is your own vote of thanks?I see you are already use to been spoon-fed that's why you expect the government to just give the people two meals a day !gush!!are you this lazy man?there is raging insurgency in the north, there are certain sets of people that have made up their minds to be used as weapons even if this country is paradise. now!do you expect such persons to just enter the army?for your mind, the army is a collection of uneducated and useless touts. that they die on daily basis doesn't mean they don't value their lives. Justice has to be served on those causing insurgency, nothing like put them in any army.

New things like creating traffic warden's jobs, grin grin grin Stop thinking like a Nigerian, think like a human being
Re: 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
jpphilips:

New things like creating traffic warden's jobs, grin grin grin Stop thinking like a Nigerian, think like a human being
it does not mean you will be forced to do a job you don't like!is it not better than recruiting somebody with 10k (for instance) to carry arms? you like this,don't you know you could even package the system while in the System? relax, sit @ home and keep on crying for breast to enter your mouth for milk. stop thinking like a sadist. there are many that are willing to work for their families.
Re: 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens by erico2k2(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
jpphilips:

Illiterate Obasanjo created banking Jobs while Phd patience Jonathan is creating traffic wardens jobs, grin grin
I have decided, I will vote any illiterate in the contest grin grin
how did OBJ creat banking Job?what bank did he build?last time I checked Banks where private and owned by shareholders.
Re: 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
alabosian:
So, dem won turn all of us to yellow fever.

No, nah cholera fever
Re: 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens by jpphilips(m): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2015
erico2k2:

how did OBJ creat banking Job?what bank did he build?last time I checked Banks where private and owned by shareholders.

The post in your quote is way beyond your pay grade, moniker like Brainiac X Will suit your buffoonery.
Re: 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens by jpphilips(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2015
shadowgwalker:
it does not mean you will be forced to do a job you don't like!is it not better than recruiting somebody with 10k (for instance) to carry arms? you like this,don't you know you could even package the system while in the System? relax, sit @ home and keep on crying for breast to enter your mouth for milk. stop thinking like a sadist. there are many that are willing to work for their families.

A Jonathan supporter begging for a 10k job? lolzzzzzzz I thought all of you are very wealthy sef, lol no need bothering Jonathan with such misery job, most Nairalanders can employ you.

After giving Jonathan another 4yrs, you will beg for a 1k job, continue fooling yourself supporting evil.

At the time illiterate Obasanjo was done with the banking sector, ETB paid a fresh graduate 202k where are those jobs now?
Re: 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
jpphilips:

A Jonathan supporter begging for a 10k job? lolzzzzzzz I thought all of you are very wealthy sef, lol no need bothering Jonathan with such misery job, most Nairalanders can employ you.

After giving Jonathan another 4yrs, you will beg for a 1k job, continue fooling yourself supporting evil.

At the time illiterate Obasanjo was done with the banking sector, ETB paid a fresh graduate 202k where are those jobs now?

you dull well! I'm giving an instance and you are judging on the instance instead of the point.
Re: 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens by erico2k2(m): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
jpphilips:

The post in your quote is way beyond your pay grade, moniker like Brainiac X Will suit your buffoonery.
when people lack moral upbringing.the result in name calling as evident by ur outburst.Simple question U could not give a responsible answer eather spewed ur ignorance in a non so att.
Re: 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens by akeneobi(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
When is dis traffic job starting? Abi it has entered voicemail?
Re: 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens by akeneobi(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Just got dis, pls house any news?

Official numbers for enquiries about the traffic warden service job

08184186857 and

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified Or Trained For / Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.