Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin (3855 Views)

Choose (game Of Thrones Vs Vikings) And(legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin) / The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Where Can I Download The Merlin Season 1-6 Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2015
Legend of the Seeker vs Merlin which one is more interesting?
Re: Legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin by AndreRose(f): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2015
Merlin is more interesting but the end killed the beginning; they acted nonsense at the last season. But legend of the seeker is equally interesting, especially cara the mord-sith girl. The mother confessor power was good at the begining but later I stopped finding it interesting.
In conclusion, I prefer merlin. Merlin and the prince is just two funny characters.
Re: Legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin by espn(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2015
AndreRose:
Merlin is more interesting but the end killed the beginning; they acted nonsense at the last season. But legend of the seeker is equally interesting, especially cara the mord-sith girl. The mother confessor power was good at the begining but later I stopped finding it interesting.
In conclusion, I prefer merlin. Merlin and the prince is just two funny characters.
seconded
Re: Legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
I am going to post fanfiction stories of Legend of the Seeker and Merlin
Re: Legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin by Qoaki3k: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
Legend of the seeker is much more better.
I don't know why it was banned sef.
Re: Legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin by Gmajor(m): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
legend of the seeker is much more intresting than than merlin. Merlin has a linear plot that is very predictable
Re: Legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin by Gmajor(m): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Legend of the seeker is much more better.
I don't know why it was banned sef.
it was cancelled not banned.
#big difference
Re: Legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
Gmajor:

it was cancelled not banned.
#big difference
Noted.
Thank you for the correction.
Re: Legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin by vikkytan: 6:42pm On May 28, 2015
Merlin all the way.
Re: Legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin by stonemind(f): 5:38pm On May 30, 2015
Legend of the seeker joooo
Re: Legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin by vikkytan: 7:42pm On May 30, 2015
merlin has one the grestest storyline I.ve ever seen..

(1) (Reply)

The 6 Sexiest Athletes Of The 2018 Winter Olympics / +18: Watch The Moment Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss Pulled Her B00bie While / What Is The Value Of Abeg Naira? How Much Is 1 Abeg Naira In Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.