Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Could Have Happened Between YEMKEM & LABE ORUN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Could Have Happened Between YEMKEM & LABE ORUN (4409 Views)

Here Is What Happened When Money Stopped Flowing Into MMM South Africa / What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? / Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Have Happened Between YEMKEM & LABE ORUN by thesource(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2015
I'm an ardent viewer of the popular TV Show on Mysteries called "Labe Orun" on Mitv between 9:30pm and 10:30pm on Sundays which is sponsored by YEMKEM Int'l, but since the beginning of the year 2015 the programme has not been broadcast, old yoruba films like Efunsetan Aniwura, jogunomi and the likes are being shown instead. And i'm beginning to suspect that the relationship between the two parties has turned sour, or what do you think could have happened?
Re: What Could Have Happened Between YEMKEM & LABE ORUN by trigar12(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2015
The program is being Aired on LTV ... 9.30 to 10.30
Re: What Could Have Happened Between YEMKEM & LABE ORUN by miqos02(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
thesource:
I'm an ardent viewer of the popular TV Show on Mysteries called "Labe Orun" on Mitv between 9:30pm and 10:30pm on Sundays which is sponsored by YEMKEM Int'l, but since the beginning of the year 2015 the programme has not been broadcast, old yoruba films like Efunsetan Aniwura, jogunomi and the likes are being shown instead. And i'm beginning to suspect that the relationship between the two parties has turned sour, or what do you think could have happened?
lets call the producer on phone
Re: What Could Have Happened Between YEMKEM & LABE ORUN by sod09(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
What is yem kem
Who is labe orun
Re: What Could Have Happened Between YEMKEM & LABE ORUN by thesource(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
trigar12:
The program is being Aired on LTV ... 9.30 to 10.30
are you sure
Re: What Could Have Happened Between YEMKEM & LABE ORUN by trigar12(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
thesource:
are you sure
Yes .... Every sunday

(1) (Reply)

Distributors For Biscuit Company! / See The Amount I Exchanged Naira To USD Just Now (pix) / Gtbank Seeks To Wind Up Virgin Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.