Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? (32155 Views)

See The Reason Why "Bill Gates" Children Won’t Inherit His Fortune (Read On) / Aliko Dangote Lost 35% Of His Wealth This Year Alone, Amounting $5.4 Billion / 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? by gen2briz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
castrogee:

Very sarcastic, goodluck to you!

Bros no dey take goodluck play with me ooo,I like better luck and Almighty God's luck.
Re: Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? by Reference(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP PLEASE CHANGE THE TOPIC TO " DANGOTE LOSES HALF OF FORTUNE HE MADE THROUGH THE EXPENSE OF THE MASSES "

GOD WILL CATCH ALL OF THEM.

At the expense of who. Do you work or not or do you own a business. At whose expense do you make a living. Please elevate your thinking and get rid of this shabby attitude.
Re: Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? by madridguy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
Reference:

At the expense of who. Do you work or not or do you own a business. At whose expense do you make a living. Please elevate your thinking and get rid of this shabby attitude.

Are you a Nigerian living here in Nigeria ?
Re: Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is bad. hmm
Re: Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? by datribune: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
d chickens ar coming home to roost for d "Beggar thy countrymen" Dangote. Truly d spirit of d countless pensioners & poor who lost their entire life savings at d altar of corruption & manipulation of d nigerian stock market by crooks like Dangote, Otedola & other PDP sponsors.
Re: Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? by datribune: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Reference:

At the expense of d Nigerian masses. FYI Dangote made d bulk of his money thru manipulations of d stockmacket. He bought govt corporations like BCC, NASCON etc then took them to d stock market where he manipulated d market & ended up dumping d shares on hapless citizens. That's why internationally he is called one of d "beggar thy countrymen".
Before u advice others, pls educate urself on Otedola, Dangote & d AP shares saga.
Re: Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? by Dubemkelly(m): 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Anazoric:
His wealth is valued in dollars. Have you seen the current rate? Pound to naira is 316 and dollar to naira is 206.
Now $199
Re: Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
I know this was going to happen and that is one of the reasons I stopped following him on twitter.People insult me for that action in this forum angry . I see that he's not as smart with business as people make him to look.
Re: Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? by musiwa97: 4:43am On Feb 13, 2015
I get piss off,when you talk nonsense call south west, is south west in igboland or the north
Re: Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? by pinbar(m): 5:52am On Feb 13, 2015
agabasam:
Apostle suleiman's 2015 prophecies number 19...

i dont know who this man is but i decided to google his name, one of the first things that came up was the prophecies he made in january 2013 posted below , most of it came to pass, i m yet to see the the 2015 prophecy though..... hmmmm

2013 prophecies

1. House of Representative to lose some members to death, prayers needed

2. Alhaji Bamanga Tukur will be the last united PDP Chairman, as there will be great in-fighting in PDP.

3. There will be major boom and breakthrough in the agriculture this year

4. CNN will lose major staff.

5. Nollywood will keep losing people unless prayers are made and repentance; Many have gone fetish and there is high rate of immorality. I see three major stars dying this year unless prayers are made.

6. Many barren women will become joyful mothers.

7. Emir of Kano Alhaji (Dr) Ado Bayero to pray against attempt on his life. He will lose some men.

8. Molester will be on the prowl. Molesting women little children and even pregnant women. watch where your kids go..

9. A sec deadlier than Boko -Haram is being trained and prepared.

10. South Africa to mourn a hero. They should pray for former South African president Dr Nelson Mandela and Arc-Bishop Desmond Tutu.

11. I see a Governor dying.

12. This year, the looting of National treasury will be on a massive scale.

13. President Goodluck Jonathan’s own men from his place will fight him.

14. Igbos should forget about presidency.

15. In 2015, an opposition will lose, PDPD will fail.

16. I see the crisis in PDP widening more and more.

17. A yoruba movie actor to die surprisingly.

18. A year judgment for politicians and wicked leaders.

19. There will be scarcity of money in 2013, but food will be in abundance.

20. Chief of Defence Staff to be retired.

21. There is vacancy in Aso Rock.

22. Prayers to be made because I see the National flag flying half mask.

23. I see NUJ lose notable member through accident.

24. President Goodluck will lose someone precious to him either this year or next.

25. Auchi my hometown to pray against serious flood disaster.

26. A member of the United State of America’s senate house will die.

27. President Barrack Obama’s life will be attempted.

28. Alhaji Aliko Dangote will have issues.

29. Central Bank of Nigeria’s governor will be made an Emir, but he needs prayers.

30. MTN needs prayers.

31. Massive retrenchment in Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), but prayers needed to avert it.

32. I see something happening in a foreign country ( natural disaster) and people could not fly in or out of that nation for days.

33. Nigerian Music entertainer Tuface Idibia will face blackmail and scandal.

34. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal ( Speaker) should not contest for presidency. If he goes for governorship, he will win.

35. Dame patience Jonathan will have health issues unless prayers are made.

36. Kidnapping will start in South Africa.

37. HID Awolowo, it is well.

38. The governor of Ondo to pray against poison.

39. President Robert Mugabe, I see death around him, he needs prayers.

40. Abuja the Federal Capital City will experience high scale attacks this year.

41. I see Traditional Rulers die.

42. Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) will witness worldwide recognition that will shock everyone.

43. Lots of Nigerians will be repatriated from African nations.

44. Oil will be found in a state

45. I see a new president.
Re: Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? by dedonchi: 8:59am On Feb 13, 2015
This was prophesied by Apostle J. Suleman
Re: Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? by sanmibukunmi: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2015
hazyfm1:
just as the prophet said

Why do Nigerian prophets always see Negative
Because in the world we live in 2day, there are next to nothing positives happening almost all are negative...I watched the world photography awards yesterday and most pictures presented were of War,sickness,plagues,epidemics,gay couples etc....so it means the fotographers themselves couldn't find good things to snap 2ru out last year...please don't blame pastors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) / 5 Profitable Business Opportunities In Abuja / UBA Announces Improved Staff Welfare, Pay Rise Amid Rising Inflation, Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.