Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Get Killer Jobs With "Computer Science Made Easy" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Killer Jobs With "Computer Science Made Easy" (473 Views)

Difference Between Computer Science And Computer Engineering Course? / Computer Science: Where Can I Work? / I Got Two Jobs With Two Weeks To Passing Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Killer Jobs With "Computer Science Made Easy" by ehalliday: 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hello dear,

My heart Is full of excitement as I’d like to share with you in my upcoming online course on how to get Killer Jobs with “Computer Science Made Easy”.

I’m going to keep it real…

I know naija is not easy. The economy seems to be going in one direction and people younger than you seem to be hammering and getting their killer jobs; I know you look at successful people and well paid folks and want their stuff, but hold on a second, don’t be in a hurry to drive their cars and earn their pay checks.

Can you pay the price of their success? Can you go the extra mile in gaining the knowledge and skill set they possess?

There is a price and it’s heavy but achievable!

Admission into this ‘cabal’ is the price of sacrifice.

You want a high paying job? An increase in paycheck? Or better business?

What value do you bring to the table?

Gone are the days when ‘Degrees’ alone brought you that.

Your employers and clients have PROBLEMS or DESIRES.

Can you solve them?

Do you speak a language your employers understand?

If all you can speak is skelewu and shoki, I’m sorry they can’t help you neither can i.

That’s why I want to show you in my upcoming online course on how you also can break into this ‘cabal’ of high earners with “Computer Science Made Easy”.

(Click here: http://ehalliday.com/sample-page/ to register and get a Free “ICDL Computer Essentials” course now)

We are in a jet world of Facebook era where anybody who doesn’t know how to operate a system or its functions come the next 3-5 years, is really sitting on a long thing.

So I decided to reduce it to a ridiculous to make it reproducible. I decided to break it down, where i take you step by step,hand in hand so even a total computer novice can understand.

(Click here: http://ehalliday.com/sample-page/ to register and get a Free “ICDL Computer Essentials” course Now)

Take a look at what you’ll get:

Basic Module;

. Know the meaning of ICDL , the different components of a computer(monitor,mouse,keyboard etc.) and shortcut keys.

. How to effectively use Microsoft (MS) Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Notepad, MS Access, MS publisher and MS Picture Manager.

Standard Module;

. How to become a skilled professional in Graphic art design with Corel draw, AutoCAD etc.

. How to effectively use Adobe reader (documenting), Adobe Photoshop, adobe film maker.

Advanced Module;

. COMTIA A+, Computer Networking, Crimping, IP addressing, Communication Networking, Protocols etc.

(Click here: http://ehalliday.com/sample-page/ to register and get a Free “ICDL Computer Essentials” course Now)

This is nothing like you know before, it will change your life. Knowledge acted upon is Power!

So what are you waiting for? Let’s see at the other side.

To your success,
ehalliday.

(1) (Reply)

IMMEDIATE Technology Career Opportunity With Great Publicly Traded Company / Learning From The Experience Of Others-guardian / Do Not Quit Your Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.