Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Do Not Quit Your Job! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do Not Quit Your Job! (481 Views)

11 Reasons To Quit Your Job And Start A Business / When You Know It's Time To Quit Your Job / 10 Things Nobody Tells You...just Know It's Time To Quit Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Quit Your Job! by samusonite: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Greetings,

The perception of risk,real or imagined, creates fear.
Everyone has fear.
One of the biggest fears is leaving your 9-to-5 and start your own business. Here is my advice...

DO NOT QUIT YOUR JOB!

You probably thought you'd never hear me say that.
But I have been talking about a company called Goldmine Liberty Concept Ltd. A mentoring centre for empowerment, with a special focus on empowering aspiring entrepreneurs who are passionately driven by the desire to build world class businesses.

Their MISSION is to raise and empower over 1,000,000 entrepreneurs that will compete globally, building successful world class businesses.
To make that easy and achievable the company created a FUND Cooperative program that would help its members raise business capital in a short period of time.
So you don't have to quit your job!

HURRY! You can still become a member of this wonderful program.
Start off by creating a little extra income.
Turn that income into a business and grow that business into a path to independence.

Don't let fear stop you. YOU DESERVE THIS!
This fund cooperative can give you the solution.
Don't let fear steal your dreams.
To make life better.

A job is a short term solution to a long term problem.
The solution is not to have a job, but to have an asset. This is why the rich do not work for money.
The rich work to build and obtain assets like business or real estate.
You can use your passion as fuel to start a small business, when you mix your passion with knowledge you have two key ingredients to defeating fear.

To know more about the fund cooperative program call/whatsapp me on zero eight one eight one zero two five eight one one
On request I will send you the office address at Omole Phase 1.
Re: Do Not Quit Your Job! by samusonite: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Beware of Procrastination !!!!
When the rich see opportunity, they take it,
explore it and make money. But when the
poor see the same opportunity, they sit
back and continue to analyse.
Over analysis is the major cause of
paralysis because procrastination is the
number 1 killer of dreams.
#goldmineliberty.com

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me On My Career Path / Air India Recruitment 2015 For (pharmacist Posts) Apply / Create Wealth For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.