Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Be Barrack Boy Aka (mind) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Be Barrack Boy Aka (mind) (1313 Views)

My Story (adventure of a barrack girl)By Rita Fredrick / Me Sef I Be Human Being / Beware Of Fake Pastors(AKA PASTOR BOSCO!!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Be Barrack Boy Aka (mind) by classiclee(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Welcome viewers.
This is a story based on me what happened in the past,70% real am nlt a writer but i need to put these down believe me you should be ready to
Laugh
Smile
Cry
And its more on pidgeon english
"When you read am you go know"
---------------------------------------------
"you these boy since when them don carry you come you don turn another thing" Tobi said to me while i was kneeling down .

Tobi is like a brother to us in the barracks he was the one whom we all feared ,why i didnt use "brother" we all in the barracks dont use that even if you are the lord we dont.

"Ah no vex please " i said to him looking pityful.

"Imagine your mama&pqpa name you abiodun you dey call yourself mind which mind you get?" He asked the best question i was to answer.

"haahahahaha" i laughed which made him give me a very angry look which made him give me a very strong look .

"you be goat hegoat " he said looking frustrated
The mind of a name he asked maybe he wasnt sure of what he asked .

"who no know me for this barrack" i nearly said.

"stand up come go get me bread and beans for iya ejima place" he said as i stood up .

"Take #100 buy beans 50 bread 50" he gave me with plate he was fund of sending someone on errand .

I was walking outside when i saw del we called him del because he so loves computer at his age but his name is dele.

"Mind wetin you do tobi" he asked wanting to know.

"Him wan sabi mind him wan know d mind wa get"

"Ha were you kum dey go do " he asked pointing to my plate

" i wan go buy bread & beans for am"

We walked together till we got there

"Mama Ejima sell beans 40 bread 40 for me " I said pointing the plate her why i reseverd 20 was for kulikuli i cant do without it

As we were heading back

"Del let branch bola " Bola is a place in the barracks were dirts are packed they drop many kind of thing even dead human

"Bola for wetin" Del asked

"When we reach dere you go know " I said puting del in suspense

Seems tobi wants to know the mind in me am ready to show him why i am called MIND
Re: I Be Barrack Boy Aka (mind) by Cybershow(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Oh pls cum cont. o am folowin
Re: I Be Barrack Boy Aka (mind) by jweasley(m): 10:58am On Feb 17, 2015
Following
Re: I Be Barrack Boy Aka (mind) by jweasley(m): 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ffw

(1) (Reply)

The Wedded Wh0re; A Romance / The 20 Greatest Romance Novels. / Plot Summary Of Second Class Citizen By Buchi Emecheta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.