Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! (26581 Views)

Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? / Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by japhmanuel: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Konji na baskaad
lmao
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hit like if u believe any of these names fit d idiot
Badluck Ebola Jonathan
Badluck Ebola Jonathan
Clueless Ebele Jonaweak
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by PrinceHermed: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Passing by...
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by j4sure(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
eeyah super story

1 Like

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by vicadex07(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Your number na ashawo wey no wan retire
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
She nor get shame undecided
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by tellwisdom: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Thank God its not maurice sad

2 Likes

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
How the hell did this get on the front page... Mods shld b queried 4 dis.
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by alujonjonkijon: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
be sensible and be reasonable.if the man she is sleeping with is an adult and is not complaining and if your mum is an adult and not complaining.let the complainant remains your friend;s mum who is surely older than you and ought to know about solving a problem for the matured.youve said it all your mum is a rollercoaster.very soon she will roll away into another man's hand.drinkers are not worth the hassle,thats what drinks do to them.if i were u i will first solve her drinking problem.drinkers becomes loose,real loose after much drinking.

1 Like

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by tociano009(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
How old is she
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by watered(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
I'll comment later cos I'm outta words.
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by cold(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
tociano009:
How old is her
C'mon bruv..pls edit asap

1 Like

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by tayor3(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
U better bone face.......... Nothing new under d earth jare, u never see where husband dey beg anoda man make she com ride her wife all because he discover that d man get big magic stick huh. angryU better bone face.......... Nothing new under d earth jare, u never see where husband dey beg anoda man make she com ride her wife all because he discover that d man get big magic stick huh.
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by notoriousbabe: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah toto na bastaard
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by JuanDeDios: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
Kosarugbo nghana

SHe doesnt want to be left behind

Are you sure that your friend isnt even your brother sef Maybe no be today the away game start
That comes from the Super Story (the mag). Does it mean anything?
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by ramalot(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Can y'all stop posting these recycled sensationalist soft-sell mag type crap?

If it is a first-hand account of someone on here, that's different, but of what use it is to copy/paste a fabricated story from a newspaper.

These things happen all the time, so while the story is plausible, anyone with half a brain knows that most publishing houses simply have a "special" writer of stories formatted in this "anonymous letter" fashion.

It is one of the lowest on the food chain of "journalism" - if you can even call it that.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by yahx(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
;DSleep with ur friend too# what ar. Frns for
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by Exponental(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
blaze2cool:
His mother is more of a mother to me.

sorry...... live with it or walkaway.
Attempting to change d mindset of a determined older person needs a miracle (if u believe in one).
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by cozy7(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
Secretly take your your mom's phone n text d man as follows "I'M SORRY I'VE GOT TO INFORM U THIS WAY, I'M HIV POSITIVE. I JUST GOT MY TEST RESULT", after you've done this, delete d msg from d SENT ITEM . Trust me, whether your friend's dad believes or not, he'll never come after your mom again.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by macdelene(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
My dear, hw do we start to advice. What she is doing will destroy two home,it's as if either she was a. Virgin when she married your daddy and her eyes has started to open in a very dangerous way or she was a runs babe when your daddy married her, in that case bad habit die hard. I would only advice you to sit down and talk to her. Let her understand the embarrassment her is causing you and if she don't listen. Call ur friend both of you should talk to is father and threaten them that they will be disgraced if they dont stop.

But in all your mum needs deliverance from the spirit of adultery.

1 Like

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by macdelene(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
My dear, hw do we start to advice. What she is doing will destroy two home,it's as if either she was a. Virgin when she married your daddy and her eyes has started to open in a very dangerous way or she was a runs babe when your daddy married her, in that case bad habit die hard. I would only advice you to sit down and talk to her. Let her understand the embarrassment her is causing you and if she don't listen. Call ur friend both of you should talk to his father and threaten them that they will be disgraced if they dont stop.

But in all your mum needs deliverance from the spirit of adultery.
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by M4gunners: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
For me i don't see anything wrong here. Your dad is having someone out there. Ur mom is having her own too because they are in open relationship. Now your only problem is that of her dating ur friend's dad . There are both grownup you can do nothing but little. Just make sure ur own lifestyle will be different from that of ur Parent. Let her the njoy herself jare.That is what happens when you marry because of money and not love.

1 Like

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by lion042(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
That's my dad
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by Dubemkelly(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
This sick. What a promiscuous mother!
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by tociano009(m): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
cold:

C'mon bruv..pls edit asap
How old is she , right prof
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by Bitojoe(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Its a curse upon her and her family.
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by ogbes07: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
l think u should worry more on knowingwho ur real father is.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by harffie(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
MizAusta:
Women of these days... The things dey do to their marriages...
lol. @women of those days!!
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by timmy7(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmmmm, this matter mess for my mouth come add salt join grin mess I no fit lick, salt I no fit spit out grin cheesy cheesy : grin
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by 9jatatafo(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
I think you should talk to your mother in a more mature way about the game she is playing and let her realise how dangerous it is. Let her see the shame it will bring to your family if the secret becomes open. Maybe your mom is hyperactive sexually and your dad can't tame her urge and satisfy her. You need to be mature about this. Understanding matters.

1 Like

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by KMB: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
There's is fire on the mountain.....in Asa's voice
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
blaze2cool:
Dear Bunmi,

I have just finished at the university and have a circle of friends I had in my undergraduate days,and I cherish their friendship. My mum is one of these go-getting sophisticated women who see nothing in having affairs. My dad has affairs too, as you can see they have an open marriage.

My mum has been a source of embarrassment to me. She drinks like a fish, dresses young and wants to be part of our discussion whenever my friends come over.

A few weeks back, one of my friends phoned that his mum was almost out of her mind because my own mum was sleeping with his father. I refused to believe him because both families are close.

He then came over and showed me a copy of the love note my mum wrote his father. I was really ashamed and when I accused my mother of being indiscreet, she told me not to be silly. That people in her circle sleep with each other‘s husbands all of the time. I felt sick. She can do whatever she likes but how can I make her leave my friend’s father alone? His mother is more of a mother to me.

Victoria

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/mother-friends-dad/

give me her number let me talk sense into her!

what a shame

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations / Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.