Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor (74189 Views)

Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by Islie: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
A young man nearly escaped being lynched to death Wednesday evening after he was caught red-handed sleeping with a married woman in Kaduna State.

The incident happened at Goningora area of Kaduna South.

DAILY POST reports that the accused had been ‘servicing’ the married woman for long now.

A resident of the area, who gave his name as Rana, said the woman’s husband works in the town but comes home only during the weekend.

He said luck, however, ran out of the accused on Wednesday when the man returned home and met the man on top of his wife on his matrimonial bed.

The visibly angry husband grabbed the naked man and raised alarm, which attracted the attention of other neighbours who pounced on him.

When our reporter arrived the scene, the victim was already in coma, while the woman was seen naked crying.

Findings reveal that the mother of two has been married to the man for ten years now but has no regard for the husband.

The timely intervention of some community elders saved the man from being stoned to death.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/05/man-caught-sleeping-married-woman-kaduna-south-beaten-stupor/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by madridguy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Good for him.

Security Alert!

This is to awaken our security consciousness!!!.

A true life story is told of how armed robbers are snatching from unsuspecting people their vehicles nowadays.
In a party or public gathering, they will meet the MC to make an announcement of a particular car with registration number so so and so blocking them, while you go out to move your car, some guys are waiting outside for you with a gun, you are then ordered to ride the car out of the compound with them inside already with you.
Please endeavour to Do the following when your vehicle registration number is being called out at a social function :
1) Take your time before going out.
2) Don't go out alone, at least in company of two or more people.
(3) Don't go directly to where the car is parked, at least to confirm from a distance if you are blocking another car truly. And make sure there is a driver in the blocked car already before you go.
4) Watch your surroundings carefully before approaching the vehicle
Please copy and share even if u don't own a car and save a lot of people

239 Likes 73 Shares

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
looters errywia

looting another person's wife

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by TwoBottles: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
‘servicing’ the married woman for long now.

what the Bleep, Is he a mechanic?

43 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by DozieInc(m): 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
"no regard for the man" good for them.
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Fear North

Konji na Bastard I swear

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by jmichlins(m): 12:11am On Oct 06, 2016
of all the single ladies who are dying for a man to call theirs na married woman you go sleep with. I will not say make thunder fire you cause you are already go a coma and may not survive it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by Princelegacylemoha(m): 10:44am On Oct 06, 2016
Very Bad
Somebody's Wife
And she even Agreed
Somebody's mother
Shame Shame
But meanwhile OP this ain't news at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by olaolulazio(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2016
Naija I dey hail oooo
Una no dey.....
Even if Igbos dey wale ooooo
Una still dey sail ooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by Thisis2raw(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2016
Why sleep with a married woman, while there's 1 billion girls out there?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by kings09(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by AMAKAVIOLA: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2016
the kind of Gist that make Fp these days makes one wonder!!! PLEASE HOW DOES IT AFFECT THE ECONOMY OR NUMBER OF PCMs TO BE MOBILIZED THIS BATCH ?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2016
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by richidinho(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2016
grin
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by icebird25(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2016
nawao..... end time news

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by bolt000(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2016
Dino just bought a car worth 180M.. I'm weak, you people shoud leave me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by prela(f): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2016
please you people need to stop this "and this happened" BS abeg
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by Abimloaded(m): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2016
He(The Husband) should have joined them at doing the stuff na................. but he should have taken two bottles of Alomo, Burantashi and JEdi before taking two parcels of osogbo weed before bleeping the hell outta the woman's ass and then bang the man after....

Dont thank me for this Nice Piece, I care alot
grin grin grin smiley wink

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by omowolewa: 10:47am On Oct 06, 2016
Pix

Which kind news be this?

Married Woman for that matter! Women wants are insatiable!

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by martineverest(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2016
i dont think i will ever fight someone when i catch him 'bedding' my wife.,..i wont even say anything when caught in d act....i will jejely give dem go ahead and file for a divorce

10 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by iStandWithIpob(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2016
lol
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by Missmossy(f): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2016
Chai!!!

Really bad.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm

cool
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by prinsam30: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2016
mad people, why not pounce on the woman too
Awón werey jatijati

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by MzMercie: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2016
Na wetin some pipu love go kill them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by salabscholar01(m): 10:49am On Oct 06, 2016
Women cheats more than the men... Men are usually weak emotionally to dig out a cheat on them.. Try and cheat on your girl.. you will, then understand that, a very jealous woman does better research than the EFCC!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by Chiscomax(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by passionate88: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2016
Modern day marriages in Nigeria is nothing but a big scam.. I just tire for Nigerian girls matter.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2016
where re d pinshures of d cheating duo or idontbilivit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Reception Order Of Programme / Stereotype About Only Sons / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.