Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. (1419 Views)

Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video / How Do I Delete A Previous Post Or Comment? / A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Delete Previous Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by DEUSHA(f): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Gudday, ladies and gentle men(Romance section)

Pls am sincerly sorry about the previous post which Titled I need a val and any other post which u might have seen that seems awkward,
Actually am d owner of dis account but I share it with my friends who are not yet a registered member of nairaland pls I am not the one that post that topic and I ve been reading some insultive comments if u see any post registered with my account, it might just be for fun to hear what people will say pls am begging u guys to stop the insult and sincerely am sorry I will deactivate this account so I can register a new one for my self to avoid further insult,
I will be grateful if my apology is accepted thanks from Deusha
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by iceberylin(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Why Badbelle people full for Nl... undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Buy us a bottle of beer each, then and only then will your apology be fully accepted.

#heineken
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Ezibless: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
Before we accpect your apology,write down ''I AM SORRY'' 1000 TIMES
in 10 different sheets of paper.

And when submitting,
bring these items along...

1. 3 male cows
2. 25 tubers of yam
3. 4 gallons of palm oil
And
4. Palm wine for the whole Nairaland community

Then we'l considerwink

p.s
I didn't even read the other thread in question ogrin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Mogenerous(f): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Is it now that costly to afford a nairaland account that you have to share yours with your friends? :/ if not for anything, for privacy at least
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by xynerise: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Apology not accepted. Oya cry na...oboy your apology doesn't stop them from attacking you another day. Some imps here don't deserve an apology. Move on jare
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ezibless:

And when submitting,

1. 3 male cows
2. 25 tubers of yam
3. 4 gallons of palm oil
And

Then we'l considerwink

p.s
I didn't even read the other thread in question ogrin
Na she wan buy everything we dey your marriage list? shocked

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by espn(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
DEUSHA:

Pls am sincerly sorry about the previous post which Titled I need a val and any other post which u might have seen that seems awkward,
Actually am d owner of dis account but I share it with my friends who are not yet a registered member of nairaland pls I am not the one that post that topic and I ve been reading some insultive comments if u see any post registered with my account, it might just be for fun to hear what people will say pls am begging u guys to stop the insult and sincerely am sorry I will deactivate this account so I can register a new one for my self to avoid further insult,
so u give a Bleep about what anyone says here. Smh. You are taking this serious as if you are applying for a job..smh.
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Ezibless: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:

The list no reach quarter of normal marriage list na.

I pity her sef8-)
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by fejikudz(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Story for sango
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ezibless:

The list no reach quarter of normal marriage list na.

I pity her sef8-)
So your marriage list is longer than this?

Abeg, if I ever toast you by mistake, pls pls pls always reject me. grin
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Ezibless: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
So your marriage list is longer than this?

Abeg, if I ever toast you by mistake, pls pls pls always reject me. grin

lmao

I said ''normal'' abi.

Ok,may be i should have used ''abnormal'' lol.

But some culture like the Igbos have list similar to the above ogrin
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by auntymi(f): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
loL
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Djicemob: 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
So people take nairaland that serious to this extent? undecided
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ezibless:

lmao

I said ''normal'' abi.

Ok,may be i should have used ''abnormal'' lol.

But some culture like the Igbos have list similar to the above ogrin
You think I didn't know you were igbo, abi. grin

You dey find who to trap with list that can build and furnish 3 bedroom flat grin
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
auntymi:
loL
Those lips embarassed
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Jackeeh(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
To be a nairalander, you must develop a very thick skin. It's a pity you allowed the comments of faceless individuals get to you. Most of which are children and teenagers, natural born haters, etc. Smh.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Ezibless: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
You think I didn't know you were igbo, abi. grin

You dey find who to trap with list that can build and furnish 3 bedroom flat grin

Taaa
I'm not Igbo jo.

Proudly EDO cool
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ezibless:

Taaa
I'm not Igbo jo.

Proudly EDO cool

Are you sure?

Full edo or father igbo, mother edo?
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
I was wondering too

it's okay sweety.
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Enegod(m): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
DEUSHA:

before you deactivate your account, drop your new username undecided
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Psalmwise(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
I dnt take much...just apologize to me wit a plate of beans and a loaf of value bread shike ;Dna
DEUSHA:

Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by JahzaraAde(f): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
Jackeeh:
To be a nairalander, you must develop a very thick skin. It's a pity you allowed the comments of faceless individuals get to you. Most of which are children and teenagers, natural born haters, etc. Smh.

Sigh.. Indeed, some ppl are really disrespectful on NL. I too suspect a vast number are teenagers and attention seekers.

Just end the convos when they start their abuse - there are more productive things to do with life smiley
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by JahzaraAde(f): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ezibless:

And when submitting,

1. 3 male cows
2. 25 tubers of yam
3. 4 gallons of palm oi
And

Then we'l considerwink

Loooool your request is funny!
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
[size=28pt]lol[/size]
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Ezibless: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
Are you sure?

Full edo or father igbo, mother edo?

Full fledged Edo. Same LGA sefcheesy
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Ezibless: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
JahzaraAde:

Loooool your request is funny!
cheesy
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ezibless:

Full fledged Edo. Same LGA sefcheesy
Hmm.
Re: I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. by seedgreen(m): 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
my dear, the earlier u realise where u are the better for u....
don't let the words of some children here get to u

besides, why should u share your account with ur friends? if they want to post, make them sign up nah.......abi shey oga Seun don dey collect sign up levy?

(1) (Reply)

Amazing:Attempt This Brain Teaser Quiz And It Will State Your True Age / Check Out The First Thread And Comment On Nairaland / 9 Times Your Action Screams YOU ARE NIGERIAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.