Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

10 Blogging I Quit Reasons - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 Blogging I Quit Reasons (901 Views)

10 Blogging Mistakes You Should Avoid / Want To Start Blogging? I Will Help You Setup A Blog / After 11 Months In Blogging, I Hit 70,000 Page Views. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Blogging I Quit Reasons by Frankicent(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
http://www.geeklogic.net/2015/02/10-blogging-i-quit-reasons.html

1: impatient
This is the number one problem that kills most bloggers. You worry too much. You want you blog to rank on google page one so fast? without hardwork and commitment. slow down,Your blog won’t become popular overnight. Blogging is a steady process, it's a commitment and it takes time to building a solid ground.

2:You in for the money
Am so sure that most people blog because, they've heard stories about successful bloggers making money through blogging. Am about 95% sure.Yeah it's true[BUT NO SO FAST]JOHN CHOWdo say he doesn't blog becauseof the money involved He blog because he crave passion for it. And I found this to be true and real. If you the "I blog for money type" trust me you will find it so difficult to fit in your niche. You will be so worry.All your thinking will be about money and dat's a disadvantage for newbie blog.My advice for you is forget the money for now. Focus and crave a solid passion for blogging with time you willsee a positive income.

3:Poor Content
This is another death trap for newbie. Too bad most blogger only focus moreon copy and paste contents. Without, caring much on the negative effect it can cost you. Most become so addicted, that it's affect there creative writing ability making them loose passion for writing. In 1996 doing a meeting or so bill gate made a speech and he said something that is still a key to a success blog career. He said "CONTENT IS KING" Till now that word is still alive. If you don't don't love writing. Please do read books cause it will help you alot. Try read books will inspired you.

4:PoorSeo: [Search Engine Optimization]
without it no one will no your blog exist. Most bloggers find this really hard to do[Mostly the natural traffic method]some even get so frustrated when there blog is not displaying on Google or webmaster tools.

5:You found the wrong niche
I see this as a big obstruction.This mainly is a big blow to the face. You've try entertainment it doesn't work for you. You try another different niche still yet you not getting the trafficYou’re building a big list but you can’t sell anything, You never enjoy writing about your topic, You’re alway copyingother people’s ideas outright. The bestsolution to the problem is drop that niche and find a niche you have passion for.You can try tech if you good. or realationship if you the type that solve emotional problems. There so many niche that will fit your need just try make research and discover what you love doing the most.

6:Inability To interatenwith others bloggers.
You can't make it all alone by yourself in the blogsphere world. If you don't no this now you no. This is another bigproblem to most blogger. some feel they no it all while, others believe they'll get turn down by expert bloggers. Well a good blogger wouldn't turn down another newbie. I rate the three type of bloggers I have cross path with
i. some take time to give you a solid reply.
ii.others will find a fast solution for you.
iii.Few wouldn't give you a solution or reply youback.Still I haven't given up yetI no to you it's so annoying when you need a solution and you get turn down. Which other means just find someone you can look up to in your niche. Create a good friendship with him/her and before you no it. You getting the solution of your problems.

7:You don't have inspiration
"Inspiration is the key to creativity"You will have notice you loose ideas for writing just like that. Yeah that's natural that's the reason why I said you need a good friend in your niche. To me I lost ideas alot and i have this friend I"l always ask for help he with just say to me "Think deeply it's inside of you" I will laugh and said to him justthink that all.. To cut the story short I will goto to a quite place or listen to a heart warming song and think deeply before I no it ideas are flowing it. You might not find this easy for you. and it might or might not work for you. But if it doesn't work for you just try read something or do research you will certainly find an idea.

8: You giving up too quick
Yeah you giving up to quick you believe you can't make it, you have some many competitors. All that don't matters for you. What matters for you is youSTANDING OUT!! BE UNIQUE, DOYOU A GOOD WORK,HAVE A STRONG ZEAL FOR YOUR NICHE AND BELIEVE YOU GET THERE SOON.. Try this and apply it will patience trust me you will you will be a long step ahead of your competitors.

9:Your Blog is not responsive

Not having a responsive blog is a big turn off for you.
More than 20 percent of Google searches are now being performed on some sort of mobile device

.Out of the 4 billion mobile phones in the world, 1.08 billion are smartphones and 3.05 are SMS enabled.
Now image yourself as an audience you vist a blog/website that is not responsive. certainly you will get turn off cause, the blog/website doesn't fit into your device.

10:You socially don't reach with your audience

This part is also another motivating way to reach your audience. But Some newbie found this difficult social media is one of the key to a successful blogging career. You creating a socialmedia fanpage will make you move a step ahead. and also an easy way to reach your audience.

like us on facebookhttps://facebook.com/530734277026945
and Twitter @DotGeekLogic

Re: 10 Blogging I Quit Reasons by jaybossYBNL(m): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Frankicent:

1: impatient
This is the number one problem that kills most bloggers. You worry too much. You want you blog to rank on google page one so fast? without hardwork and commitment. slow down,Your blog won’t become popular overnight. Blogging is a steady process, it's a commitment and it takes time to building a solid ground.

2:You in for the money
Am so sure that most people blog because, they've heard stories about successful bloggers making money through blogging. Am about 95% sure.Yeah it's true[BUT NO SO FAST]JOHN CHOWdo say he doesn't blog becauseof the money involved He blog because he crave passion for it. And I found this to be true and real. If you the "I blog for money type" trust me you will find it so difficult to fit in your niche. You will be so worry.All your thinking will be about money and dat's a disadvantage for newbie blog.My advice for you is forget the money for now. Focus and crave a solid passion for blogging with time you willsee a positive income.

3:Poor Content
This is another death trap for newbie. Too bad most blogger only focus moreon copy and paste contents. Without, caring much on the negative effect it can cost you. Most become so addicted, that it's affect there creative writing ability making them loose passion for writing. In 1996 doing a meeting or so bill gate made a speech and he said something that is still a key to a success blog career. He said "CONTENT IS KING" Till now that word is still alive. If you don't don't love writing. Please do read books cause it will help you alot. Try read books will inspired you.

4:PoorSeo: [Search Engine Optimization]
without it no one will no your blog exist. Most bloggers find this really hard to do[Mostly the natural traffic method]some even get so frustrated when there blog is not displaying on Google or webmaster tools.

5:You found the wrong niche
I see this as a big obstruction.This mainly is a big blow to the face. You've try entertainment it doesn't work for you. You try another different niche still yet you not getting the trafficYou’re building a big list but you can’t sell anything, You never enjoy writing about your topic, You’re alway copyingother people’s ideas outright. The bestsolution to the problem is drop that niche and find a niche you have passion for.You can try tech if you good. or realationship if you the type that solve emotional problems. There so many niche that will fit your need just try make research and discover what you love doing the most.

6:Inability To interatenwith others bloggers.
You can't make it all alone by yourself in the blogsphere world. If you don't no this now you no. This is another bigproblem to most blogger. some feel they no it all while, others believe they'll get turn down by expert bloggers. Well a good blogger wouldn't turn down another newbie. I rate the three type of bloggers I have cross path with
i. some take time to give you a solid reply.
ii.others will find a fast solution for you.
iii.Few wouldn't give you a solution or reply youback.Still I haven't given up yetI no to you it's so annoying when you need a solution and you get turn down. Which other means just find someone you can look up to in your niche. Create a good friendship with him/her and before you no it. You getting the solution of your problems.

7:You don't have inspiration
"Inspiration is the key to creativity"You will have notice you loose ideas for writing just like that. Yeah that's natural that's the reason why I said you need a good friend in your niche. To me I lost ideas alot and i have this friend I"l always ask for help he with just say to me "Think deeply it's inside of you" I will laugh and said to him justthink that all.. To cut the story short I will goto to a quite place or listen to a heart warming song and think deeply before I no it ideas are flowing it. You might not find this easy for you. and it might or might not work for you. But if it doesn't work for you just try read something or do research you will certainly find an idea.

8: You giving up too quick
Yeah you giving up to quick you believe you can't make it, you have some many competitors. All that don't matters for you. What matters for you is youSTANDING OUT!! BE UNIQUE, DOYOU A GOOD WORK,HAVE A STRONG ZEAL FOR YOUR NICHE AND BELIEVE YOU GET THERE SOON.. Try this and apply it will patience trust me you will you will be a long step ahead of your competitors.

9:Your Blog is not responsive

Not having a responsive blog is a big turn off for you.
More than 20 percent of Google searches are now being performed on some sort of mobile device

.Out of the 4 billion mobile phones in the world, 1.08 billion are smartphones and 3.05 are SMS enabled.
Now image yourself as an audience you vist a blog/website that is not responsive. certainly you will get turn off cause, the blog/website doesn't fit into your device.

10:You socially don't reach with your audience

This part is also another motivating way to reach your audience. But Some newbie found this difficult social media is one of the key to a successful blogging career. You creating a socialmedia fanpage will make you move a step ahead. and also an easy way to reach your audience.

like us on facebookhttps://facebook.com/530734277026945
and Twitter @DotGeekLogic
hmm nice tips
Re: 10 Blogging I Quit Reasons by soldierdollar(m): 12:05am On Feb 13, 2015
Ok first page
Re: 10 Blogging I Quit Reasons by Frankicent(m): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
jaybossYBNL:

hmm nice tips
thank you bro
Re: 10 Blogging I Quit Reasons by Hollawaley(m): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
jaybossYBNL:

hmm nice tips
stupid boy, see how he quote the whole post
Re: 10 Blogging I Quit Reasons by Frankicent(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hollawaley:
stupid boy, see how he quote the whole post
meaning?

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Change .co.za Domain Nameserver? Help! / Sell Your Nairaland Existing Username / How To Own A Website Exactly Like Kingsweb.com.ng For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.