Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,665 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Unable To Change .co.za Domain Nameserver? Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Unable To Change .co.za Domain Nameserver? Help! (909 Views)

How To Change Nameserver Of Domains / How To Get Access Back To Your Domainking Domain C Panel, Update Nameserver, Tra / Unable To Get Google Adsense Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Change .co.za Domain Nameserver? Help! by PulseWeb: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
i purchase a .co.za name on godaddy and i want to point it to my host. but all efforts are not working. i have read all google search suggestion and its still not working. below is the email i get each time i try to change the nameservers:

Error: 2306: Authoritative Nameserver failure for domain 'cruzhairplanet.co.za': Timeout from 'ns2.hostchillyng.com', Timeout from 'ns1.hostchillyng.com' QDATE: 2015-08-03 12:10:37.177 OBJECTID: cruzhairplanet.co.za ACTION: transfer TRSTATUS: pan PARESULT: 0 COUNT: 1 OBJECTCLASS: domain

can anybody help me out on this issue
Re: Unable To Change .co.za Domain Nameserver? Help! by dwebdesign(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED DO:

Login in to your godaddy account, click on domain, click on the DNS.

Update the NAMESERVERS to the present host or the nameservers of the host you want to use. wait for few minutes/hours.

All will be propagated.

to see that changes has been made,

go to whois.com/whois

type your website address in the search field.

if the nameserves you see are the ones you entered in your godaddy dashboard, all is set.

hope this helps.

Contact me on :

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: Unable To Change .co.za Domain Nameserver? Help! by PulseWeb: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
did u read my post At all. bros i hav done all that. and its not working. i have been on it since morning. i havent even done any work today. jusrt searching to resolve this issues. and their live chat is not online angry angry angry

dwebdesign:
Re: Unable To Change .co.za Domain Nameserver? Help! by PulseWeb: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
can somebody help me out on what to do embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Unable To Change .co.za Domain Nameserver? Help! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
PulseWeb:
can somebody help me out on what to do embarassed embarassed embarassed

The error looks like a connectivity error. The authoritative nameserver is failing.

ns2.hostchillyng.com and ns1.hostchillyng.com are not actually functioning..

---------------------
Pinging ns1.hostchillyng.com [23.88.235.109] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 23.88.235.109: bytes=32 time=262ms TTL=42
Reply from 23.88.235.109: bytes=32 time=259ms TTL=42
Request timed out.
Reply from 23.88.235.109: bytes=32 time=260ms TTL=42

Ping statistics for 23.88.235.109:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 3, Lost = 1 (25% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 259ms, Maximum = 262ms, Average = 260ms
--------------------

Solution
-----------------------
Login to cPanel , Create NS Records for ns1.hostchillyng.com to the appropriate Name server IP Address..
Create CNAME records for hostchillyng.com like this => ns1 IN CNAME hostchillyng.com
Contact your Authoritative Web Host or Server Provider Or You to create rDNS records for the IP Address to *.hostchillyng.com

Problem Solved smiley
Re: Unable To Change .co.za Domain Nameserver? Help! by PulseWeb: 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
to be honest....today has been the most stressful day i can remember. all this ur just explained above is like pouring water on a rock. i have read it more than 3times and cant even grab a thing. i logged in to cpanel and dont even know wat to do. i have opened support ticket to my host. i even called the guy, till now i hav not gotten a reply. and I STRONGELY BELIEVE HE HAS NO IDEA ON WHAT TO DO.

coolsix:

The error looks like a connectivity error. The authoritative nameserver is failing.

ns2.hostchillyng.com and ns1.hostchillyng.com are not actually functioning..

---------------------
Pinging ns1.hostchillyng.com [23.88.235.109] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 23.88.235.109: bytes=32 time=262ms TTL=42
Reply from 23.88.235.109: bytes=32 time=259ms TTL=42
Request timed out.
Reply from 23.88.235.109: bytes=32 time=260ms TTL=42

Ping statistics for 23.88.235.109:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 3, Lost = 1 (25% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 259ms, Maximum = 262ms, Average = 260ms
--------------------

Solution
-----------------------
Login to cPanel , Create NS Records for ns1.hostchillyng.com to the appropriate Name server IP Address..
Create CNAME records for hostchillyng.com like this => ns1 IN CNAME hostchillyng.com
Contact your Authoritative Web Host or Server Provider Or You to create rDNS records for the IP Address to *.hostchillyng.com

Problem Solved smiley
Re: Unable To Change .co.za Domain Nameserver? Help! by PulseWeb: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
pls can u put me thru with step by step on how to do this. or beta still we can talk on bbm, whatsapp or mail. contacts below on my sign.

thank you

coolsix:

Solution
-----------------------

Problem Solved smiley
Re: Unable To Change .co.za Domain Nameserver? Help! by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Unable To Change .co.za Domain Nameserver? Help! by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2015
PulseWeb:
i purchase a .co.za name on godaddy and i want to point it to my host. but all efforts are not working. i have read all google search suggestion and its still not working. below is the email i get each time i try to change the nameservers:

Error: 2306: Authoritative Nameserver failure for domain 'cruzhairplanet.co.za': Timeout from 'ns2.hostchillyng.com', Timeout from 'ns1.hostchillyng.com' QDATE: 2015-08-03 12:10:37.177 OBJECTID: cruzhairplanet.co.za ACTION: transfer TRSTATUS: pan PARESULT: 0 COUNT: 1 OBJECTCLASS: domain

can anybody help me out on this issue

Its like your nameservers are not pointing to the right IP, thats the reason for the huge packet losses and timeouts.

you can alternatively login to your domain registrar, where you registered the domain name hostchillyxxxx, and point its A records to your main ip, e.g point your ns1.hostchillyxxxx and ns2.hostchillyxxxxx to your main ip.

I hope this helps as am not able to explain much because of the spam bots here.

Regards.
Re: Unable To Change .co.za Domain Nameserver? Help! by PulseWeb: 10:14am On Aug 04, 2015
Thank you to everyone who tired to help on this issue. I got a mail from my host that my nameservers has been fixed. So I retried adding the nameservers and it worked.

Thanks to coolsix and MrAlozie for ur contributions. dwebdesign Thank u too

Coolsix abeg this ur new bbm pin no gree add for my bbm ooo. It's becus of the 562 pending request that I sent out waiting to be accepted so wenever I try to add a pin, the bbm hangs.

Oya, time to go back to work. My head done calm down now cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Unable To Change .co.za Domain Nameserver? Help! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
hahaha lol @pulseweb ok i will add you

(1) (Reply)

Let Nairaland Have Its Adnetwork / Which is the best paying CPA Network that accept Nigerian resident? / My Worst Web Hosting Nightmare - Smartweb NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.