Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Eden Hazard Has Signed Another Five Year Contract With Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Has Signed Another Five Year Contract With Chelsea (1138 Views)

Oluwafemi Oyeleye Signs Contract With Floyd Mayweather's Company. Photos / BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea / Liverpool Signed Another Nigerian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eden Hazard Has Signed Another Five Year Contract With Chelsea by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chelsea's coach Jose Mourinho had said last week that he expected Eden Hazard, the 24 year old midfielder to commit to the club, and the Belgium international has now penned his signature on a five-and-a-half-year deal.
I am very happy to sign a new contract with Chelsea," Hazard, who has scored 13 goals in 36 appearances this season, told his club's official website. "Since I came here in 2012 I have always felt good and the club has been very supportive to me. The manager has helped me improve a lot, the fans have been fantastic and I have an amazing understanding with my teammates. I always try to give pleasure to the supporters with my style of play and it is nice to know they appreciate my work.

SOURCE: Football Results Plus

Re: Eden Hazard Has Signed Another Five Year Contract With Chelsea by julioralph(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Fantastic news.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Has Signed Another Five Year Contract With Chelsea by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
julioralph:
Fantastic news.
That's exactly what i was waiting for.. Nice step from Hazard.. You sounds like a Chelsea fan sha undecided
Re: Eden Hazard Has Signed Another Five Year Contract With Chelsea by jurist21(m): 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
This a great news for a Club that is Destined To be both Champions of England and Europe this season, and in him Hazard we see a new Ballon D Or Winner and contender.
Kudos Chelsea!
Up Blues For Life!.

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Has Signed Another Five Year Contract With Chelsea by julioralph(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
PadBin:

That's exactly what i was waiting for.. Nice step from Hazard.. You sounds like a Chelsea fan sha undecided
Yes I am.
Re: Eden Hazard Has Signed Another Five Year Contract With Chelsea by Greatihex(m): 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
jurist21:
This a great news for a Club that is Destined To be both Champions of England and Europe this season, and in him Hazard we see a new Ballon D Or Winner and contender.
Kudos Chelsea!
Up Blues For Life!.
make dose bad belle ppl no cum catch u nd dis ur post o.
Bt na true wey e b.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Has Signed Another Five Year Contract With Chelsea by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Greatihex:
Bt na true wey e b.
Whether the bad belle show face or not, the fact remains the same..! Nah Chelsea get both Champions League and EPL this season cool

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Has Signed Another Five Year Contract With Chelsea by dubylhover(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
obviously its good news for chelsea fans..but yu guys shud hope madrid doesnt make him their top target,cos we all knw that what madrid wants,madrid gets.. grin
Re: Eden Hazard Has Signed Another Five Year Contract With Chelsea by jurist21(m): 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
Greatihex:
Bt na true wey e b.
Nothing den fit do oh

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Has Signed Another Five Year Contract With Chelsea by Greatihex(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
PadBin:

Whether the bad belle show face or not, the fact remains the same..! Nah Chelsea get both Champions League and EPL this season cool
EPL own na sure, bt i no folo u talk Ucl own o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Dumping Spain To Play For Nigeria- Real Madrid Star / Chelsea Offers £64m For Real Madrid Star, Sergio Ramos / Real Madrid 1 (1) – (2) 1 Manchester United (Highlights)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.