Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 (9069 Views)

Do You Need A Lover For A Serious Relationship That Led To Marriage? / I Need A Lover In Calabar... / Nneka123, I Wanna Be Your Lover & Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by ebamma(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2015
That ogugua girl sha,
She been too dey carry sexkillz matter for head,
even if you create a thread about sexkillz's wrongs, na she go first come in come defend am,
Na attention seeking syndrome been dey worry two of dem.

7 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2015
miss dem. nd Nadia SA too. who knows where she is now seff. she loved this forum.
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by xynerise: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2015
Caracta:

Sexkillz? shocked
Are you pondering what I am pondering? grin. I noticed from a particular thread

1 Like

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by dechandel(f): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2015
Blackett:
They died on nairaland but are still very much alive.
Sexkillz cheesy cheesy

Nope. I am wrong angry

Sexkillz is this you?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by dechandel(f): 8:28am On Feb 13, 2015
xynerise:

Uncle tongue
You are ever loyal.. No be you deactiviation of account dey occur to sef..

Sexkillz was/is your paddy.. Thought you would have joined him grin

1 Like

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by sauceEEP(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2015
I really miss shollypopz, abil, honeypipe, itsmodella. They really dealt with sexkilz back then. I still recall the name shollypopz gave sexkilz @ albino monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by chimerase2: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2015
dechandel:
cheesy cheesy
Where have you been?? Busy with your ministry??
baby i hv been dealing with evil spirit in romance sextion oh angry
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by xynerise: 9:33am On Feb 13, 2015
dechandel:
Uncle tongue
You are ever loyal.. No be you deactiviation of account dey occur to sef..

Sexkillz was/is your paddy.. Thought you would have joined him grin
No be wetin dey provoke one man go provoke the other na. Me never get reason to deactivate na wink
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2015
Ryabcool:
Heys! I like your big nose smiley

It's cute kiss kiss kiss

Lol, thanks cheesy cheesy
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by kinglekan: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2015
MzNelly:

. Yeah thumbs up to one of nairalands hotties

1 Like

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by EmmySparky(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2015
Ehya...RIP to them though
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Feraz(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2015
sauceEEP:
I really miss shollypopz, abil, honeypipe, itsmodella. They really dealt with sexkilz back then. I still recall the name shollypopz gave sexkilz @ albino monkey.
The bolded, I think she now goes by the name Wu zetian or something like that. The rest just left.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by tolutweety(m): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2015

Killz and Ogugua made Nairaland so much fun then.

They gave me reasons to visit NL romance section.

They took a part of Nairaland with them when they left and the section hasn't been same since the lovers left.

"Mi o raye shiit mehn, I am Nokia 3310. I'm allergic to bullshit !"
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Ryabcool(m): 10:56am On Feb 13, 2015
MzNelly:

Yw cheesy
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by immortalvoices(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2015
They were simply awesome I kind of admire their style

Just so u knw sexkillz never ban u if you were in the right... He was the perfect moderator for romance section

He really gave born2fuck a hell on NL!

6 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Feraz(m): 11:02am On Feb 13, 2015
tolutweety:

Killz and Ogugua made Nairaland so much fun then.

They gave me reasons to visit NL romance section.

They took a part of Nairaland with them when they left and the section hasn't been same since the lovers left.

"Mi o raye shiit mehn, I am Nokia 3310. I'm allergic to bullshit !"

[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/smuff/images/c/cd/Bless_this_post.gif/revision/latest?cb=20120820003454[/img]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Caracta(f): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2015
xynerise:

Same here. The siggy and font cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by xynerise: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Caracta:

Same here. The siggy and font cheesy
and his blunt comments
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by francizy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Thread for lovers created here. Some were paying tribute while others were writing obituary message for them... Are they dead?

By the way, how many threads like this have been created for the victims of terrorist attacks?
Probably none. Yet we blame incompetent GEJ for dancing a day after bomb blast.. We are all the same in this country cuz we're all corrupt and don't value human lives..

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Enegod:
I refused to remember that albino... he banned one of my accounts for 85years angry

HE WAS VERY WICKED, HE ALMOST DETHRONED THE DEVIL. LOL

1 Like

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by ogunvic41(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
Here they are

3 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ogugua the beautiful
Sexkills too was one of his kind.

3 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Islie: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Remember those days.....

I used to come to romance land and read comments. I hardly post as of that time
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by cooltony09: 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Sweet Beautiful Ogugua88!!! I still have your voice note on my old phone..[sub][/sub] embarassed...I missed "this post has been hidden"
"this post has been hidden""this post has been hidden".
Please contact me sis..

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Enegod(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

HE WAS VERY WICKED, HE ALMOST DETHRONED THE DEVIL. LOL
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Creamish(f): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
elantraceey:
Good old days , i miss the nl then sha

Kids were more focused then cos they were denied cellphones & cybercafe browse time was expensive..lolz grin

D good'ol NL days when respect for opinions was a norm.... now...its different.. Its almost like therez an award for Trash.. undecided

I never rily had a personal experience with either of them but I particularly admired Ogugua88 cos she was very intelligent... I saw the thread she opened on how they were ill-treated. Kinda felt bad for them. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Henrique99: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
PervyByNature:
miss dem. nd Nadia SA too. who knows where she is now seff. she loved this forum.
help me with ur email address
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by elantraceey(f): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
Creamish:

Kids were more focused then cos they were denied cellphones & cybercafe browse time was expensive..lolz grin

D good'ol NL days when respect for opinions was a norm.... now...its different.. Its almost like therez an award for Trash.. undecided

I never rily had a personal experience with either of them but I particularly admired Ogugua88 cos she was very intelligent... I saw the thread she opened on how they were ill-treated. Kinda felt bad for them. undecided

Yea , i've started to wonder if people get paid for posting on first page because of the way you see space bookers with their 'incase' post all over frontpage and the jobless trolls creating multiple accounts make me wonder if they have life outside nl at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by CoCoLav(f): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Funny how everyone seems to appreciate him now.

You truly never realize the value of what you have until you lose it.

You only need the light when its burning low...
You only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go..
Only know you have been high when you feeling low
[s]You only need Sexkillz when Romance section is full of trolls[/s]

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by AZeD1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
CoCoLav:
Funny how everyone seems to appreciate him now.

You truly never realize the value of what you have until you lose it.

You only need the light when its burning low...
You only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go..
Only know you have been high when you feeling low
[s]You only need Sexkillz when Romance section is full of trolls[/s]
Hmmm this song
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by CoCoLav(f): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
AZeD1:

Hmmm this song

cheesy cheesy tongue
Had it on replay since then wink

1 Like

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by vicadex07(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
MzNelly:

embarassed Okay Sir.

Yes dear...why are you putting on a sad face. Am I intimidating you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hook Up Needed Urgently / Calabar Nutty Adult Group / xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.