Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2970480 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AkinzoBadGuy: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
where d ladies at
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=mirexxx post=30671756]smiley[/quote
let's meet one on one 07061246614
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=Sammysammy101 post=31422822][/quote]lmao! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chingydaboss(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lool.. hw abt we talk outside dis forum..
mizkeleke:

Hahahaha. Wait till next val grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mizkeleke(f): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
chingydaboss:
Lool.. hw abt we talk outside dis forum..
Aii, a pm would do.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chingydaboss(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Y dnt u pm me?.. Som dudes might jst pm u nd u might tink it's mou..
mizkeleke:

Aii, a pm would do.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by anitabeauty(f): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2015
Am finally here. wow
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
anitabeauty:
Am finally here. wow
wetin carry u come here? What is yur secret mission?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by GoodBoi1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by html14java(f): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Wotz here all about? briefing pls
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 14, 2015
html14java:
Wotz here all about? briefing pls
#no homo but sis you are stunning
#No hate appreciate grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2015
anitabeauty:
Am finally here. wow
ehn ehn
where went you before?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles nice work.

I was saying that _shit all yesterday and one _stupid kid kept insulting me.

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
vjsmiles nice work.

I was saying that _shit all yesterday and one _stupid kid kept insulting me.
and the smart ass is daveguy50 angry

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:

Didn't I list all his monikers yesterday?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
Didn't I list all his monikers yesterday?
yea..
but with no concrete evidence though
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Don't mind that phool undecided

It's pretty bad I missed the action yesterday but I went through the thread.

Missclassy or whatever is simply a classic retard undecided
Darkrebel666 was all over his ass. Dying to impress a fellow dude. Posting pics of art and all that bullshit. Was insulting me yesterday cos of the same fool.

6 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:

yea..
but with no concrete evidence though
My intelligence is enough evidence, for me. I'm hardly wrong.

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:

Bros, what website are you sing for this?
is it
http://whois.twnic.net.tw/
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
My intelligence is enough evidence, for me. I'm hardly wrong.
a court wouldnt convict the damnstard based on your assumptions though...
but ...'ll the same you were intelligent enough smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2015
Khabuqi:

Bros, what website are you sing for this?
is it
http://whois.twnic.net.tw/
yeap..
but it only works for paid version..
$2.99
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2015
Watch as the _idiot will create a goodbye thread and still come back with another moniker.

Same thing it did with seriousbabe, saying it was committing suicide.

I doubt that goat is in nigeria. Vjsmiles, check what country that ip originates from, if you can. I'm restricted to a BB.

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:

yeap..
$2.99

Alright. Now I understand why it didn't work when i tried.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
Watch as the _idiot will create a goodbye thread and still come back with another moniker.

Same thing it did with seriousbabe, saying it was committing suicide.

I doubt that goat is in nigeria. Vjsmiles, check what country that ip originates from, if you can. I'm restricted to a BB.
bros calm down i no be errand boy angry
be a gentleman cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:

bros calm down i no be errand boy angry
be a gentleman cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:

yeap..
$2.99

I can't find where to pay for this site.

Bros abeg I fit pm you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2015
The person behind that moniker is really clever.... too clever to be a Nigerian
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
grin

the i!)iot is in nigeria angry

but i cant post the exact location here because i am violating rule;
10. Don't violate the privacy of any Nairaland member e.g. by posting personal details or private conversations without permission.
so lets let the dog lie low cheesy

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2015
Khabuqi:

I can't find where to pay for this site.

Bros abeg I fit pm you?
sure
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2015
D1ck:
The person behind that moniker is really clever.... too clever to be a Nigerian
If it's clever, how come I kept exposing it just by studying how it types? A clever person covers his tracks well. He was too dumb to do that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.