Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2982487 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lala247:

Ok who have u been hitting on lemme c wt i cn do
One ugly girl like that!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lala247:

Ok who have u been hitting on lemme c wt i cn do
Humour me more
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
D1ck:
Humour me more

Lol whose d girl
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lala247:

Lol whose d girl
she's light in complexion, got a soft and succulent pink lips, her b00bs is outta this world, and her hips can make a pope go gaga.... She gives a new definition to the word curve and her affinity towards people make me like her more....she's altogether ugly(paradiastole) Do you now know the person...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nwonufestus(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
check my signature n let roll ladies
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lala247:

Lol cherry hmm ave seen ur undercover guy wink
On the low low cherry ur too much
grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lethal Bizzle ft. Diztortion - Fester Skank Official Video #festerskank:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyVcEL0-iWg
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
ireneony:
pls i'm begging you to accept my proposal.
because of you i have turned into a psychopath....
it all started as fun and attention seeking, but now i cant eat my cake and have it.
i love you

missclasssy
nneka123
tosyne2much
blackett
rozzayy
ishilove
luigiajah
abumikey
e.t.c
pls help me to beg seun
Hmm. I know you're having fun. You can't be serious about this. There are better ways to publicly get his attention, and get him to reply. You haven't studied seun yet. He's a human and has soft spots. You are yet to find those spots.

I'm not condemning this thread, but I'm of the opinion that the message you are trying to pass is lost. At this point of his life, he has gone past the stage of puppy love. He needs something real. There are many girls vying for his attention. He notices them, but none of them have been able to break down his defenses, including you.

There's no point begging him to love you, and you know this. That's why I said you're having fun. If someone has no atom of emotion for you, nothing you do will attract them. There are many guys you've turned down. Many guys who have openly declared their love for you. Why did you turn them down? Because they struck no cord in your heart. . . Nothing they do gets to you - can you see the similarities with seun?

This is fun actually. See the number of people who were viewing that thread. . . You bring traffic! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ireneony(f): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blackett:
Hmm. I know you're having fun. You can't be serious about this. There are better ways to publicly get his attention, and get him to reply. You haven't studied seun yet. He's a human and has soft spots. You are yet to find those spots.

I'm not condemning this thread, but I'm of the opinion that the message you are trying to pass is lost. At this point of his life, he has gone past the stage of puppy love. He needs something real. There are many girls vying for his attention. He notices them, but none of them have been able to break down his defenses, including you.

There's no point begging him to love you, and you know this. That's why I said you're having fun. If someone has no atom of emotion for you, nothing you do will attract them. There are many guys you've turned down. Many guys who have openly declared their love for you. Why did you turn them down? Because they struck no cord in your heart. . . Nothing they do gets to you - can you see the similarities with seun?

This is fun actually. See the number of people who were viewing that thread. . . You bring traffic! cheesy

if he was not interested why did he send me pm, why did he follow on twitter and why did he invite to facebook
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
ireneony:
if he was not interested why did he send me pm, why did he follow on twitter and why did he invite to facebook

~ You are too immature.
He seems reserved and probably doesn't like too much publicity. You didn't even think he may be currently dating someone and she's also on nairaland.
Do it discreetly ..
You didn't have to announce that he ff you on twitter or fb either.

And You don't love him, that's preposterous. You can't love someone you haven't met before.
What do you like about him?..You would only get tagged as a joke or gold digger.

You are only obsessed. I give you 3 months and it would have worn off.
Meanwhile stop embarrassing yourself and making yourself a laughing stock. ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blackett:

Lol @bolded. Dr Phil is a learner where you are grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blackett:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ireneony(f): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ You are too immature.
He seems reserved and probably doesn't like too much publicity. You didn't even think he may be currently dating someone and she's also on nairaland.
Do it discreetly ..
You didn't have to announce that he ff you on twitter or fb either.

And You don't love him, that's preposterous. You can't love someone you haven't met before.
What do you like about him?..You would only get tagged as a joke or gold digger.

You are only obsessed. I give you 3 months and it would have worn off.
Meanwhile stop embarrassing yourself and making yourself a laughing stock. ..
y do u always find a way to discredit me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AbuMikey(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
ireneony:

What kind of a girl are You?

Were You supposed to say this on NL?

Sadly, this is Immaturity.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
ireneony:
He was studying you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ireneony(f): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
AbuMikey:

What kind of a girl are You?

Were You supposed to say this on NL?

Sadly, this is Immaturity.
so sorry abt this...
am human after all
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ishilove:

For where? Na me be learner.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AbuMikey(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
ireneony:
so sorry abt this...
am human after all

I understand tho.

Uncle Sèûñ, she's sorry. sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ireneony(f): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blackett:
He was studying you.
maybe y am acting this way is because am shy person
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
ireneony:
so sorry abt this...
am human after all
You have nothing to be sorry about.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ireneony(f): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
AbuMikey:

I understand tho.

Uncle S.eun, she's sorry. sad

pls censor his name..
i have made a big f0ol of myself
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
ireneony:
maybe y am acting this way is because am shy person
You're not a shy person. A shy person can't dream of the things you do, not to talk of actually doing them.

You're bold and you know what you are doing. You know what to expect every time you post a thread such as that and when you make comments toward him, yet, you do them.

It takes a very bold and crazy person to do that. I know, cos I'm crazy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AbuMikey(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
ireneony:
pls censor his name..
i have made a big f0ol of myself

Done that.

I won't call it an act of foolishness, I would say its act of been proving other people wrong gone bad.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ireneony(f): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blackett:
You're not a shy person. A shy person can't dream of the things you do, not to talk of actually doing them.

You're bold and you know what you are doing. You know what to expect every time you post a thread such as that and when you make comments toward him, yet, you do them.

It takes a very bold and crazy person to do that. I know, cos I'm crazy.

forgot that the heart of man is very deep.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
ireneony:
forgot that the heart of man is very deep.
You still have his name on your siggy. Proves my point.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ireneony(f): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blackett:
You still have his name on your siggy. Proves my point.
yes i wil leave it dat way.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dimples192:
Lethal Bizzle ft. Diztortion - Fester Skank Official Video #festerskank:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyVcEL0-iWg

Fester

Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lala247:

Fester

Lol

2/2 chicken: Nandos lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dimples192:

2/2 chicken: Nandos lol

Ahhh dimpz lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
kendrick lamar isss hard!

Sinizia
Darkrebel666

U like that tune he did with pusha T ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
cutieberie1:
chatroom again
anyways...someone sud join me...
i dont like Orange fanta,can you get me strawberry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
D1ck:
One ugly girl like that!!!

Y dont u aim higher

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.