Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2964664 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

Yes I am fake so sad cry

Are you happy now? angry
of course cheesy

I always knew you were one hell of a fake bìtch grintongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

of course cheesy

I always knew you were one hell of a fake bìtch grintongue

Do you kiss your girl with that mouth
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

Do you kiss your girl with that mouth
No tongue

I kiss yours instead grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

No tongue

I kiss yours instead grin

Stop flirting with me! angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

Stop flirting with me! angry
But Rubey why are you fake? sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Maybe She was cloned from the original...
*Juxt a Suggestion*.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

I don't know, maybe because I am too real for these biitches and fuckstards cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

I don't know, maybe because I am too real for these biitches and fuckstards cry
Are you sure you are real? sad

Don't worry,, you can whisper it to me. smiley

I'll keep your secret wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
DanceVille:
Maybe She was cloned from the original...
*Juxt a Suggestion*.
gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Are you sure you are real? sad

Don't worry,, you can whisper it to me. smiley

I'll keep your secret wink

#Screams into his ear# I am fake!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

#Screams into his ear# I am fake!!!!!!!!! tongue
Okay That's alright grin

So can you please upload your real pictures for us cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay That's alright grin

So can you please upload your real pictures for us cheesy

You want to self-service with it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

Hardly do that.
But I can try it with your picture tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hardly do that.
But I can try it with your picture tongue

Spoilt boy! Sorry I am fake I don't know where to steal pictures again embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
undecided

waiting for the real pix.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

Spoilt boy! Sorry I am fake I don't know where to steal pictures again embarassed
Lol...just show us the real you.

I bet you are still pretty wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

not much revealed to do so.
That chain on your neck looks familiar to those on british bulldogs. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2015
blublahd:

not much revealed to do so.
That chain on your neck looks familiar to those on british bulldogs. undecided

Aparently its a stolen pic too Nl is too scary lol
Its on the real girls boyfriend page ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 1:04am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Aparently its a stolen pic too Nl is too scary lol
Its on the real girls boyfriend page ..

ROTFL... U wicked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL... U wicked

Lol me i dont like fraud ppl .. Fake ppl .. Its like uve been deceived.. And for someone to do that and keep up the act hmm its scary ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Lol me i dont like fraud ppl .. Fake ppl .. Its like uve been deceived.. And for someone to do that and keep up the act hmm its scary ..

Heheheh, well u r xo rite hun.

Dts why me likey u shaa, ur pweety face nd curves r xo xo real. *grins*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by BluePearls(m): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rubey just saw your pic, you look very handsome grin
i don't blame naijaboy for trying his luck grin

by the way, is dimples in the house?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
BluePearls:
Rubey just saw your pic, you look very handsome grin
i don't blame naijaboy for trying his luck grin

by the way, is dimples in the house?

Yes dimples192 is in the house yay !! Lol

Lol rubey is fake cnt u see all the noise on NL
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by BluePearls(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Yes dimples192 is in the house yay !! Lol

Lol rubey is fake cnt u see all the noise on NL

just like naija boy, i will totally self-service with her pics grin ...telling me she's fake will ruin the whole thing....those lips though grin

btw, i haven't seen dimples..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
BluePearls:

just like naija boy, i will totally self-service with her pics grin ...telling me she's fake will ruin the whole thing....those lips though grin

Hi you well?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by BluePearls(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dimples192:

Hi you well?

dimples my dear, where have you been?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
BluePearls:

Shes here dimples192 u gt a guest
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by umohmfonobong: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
i need a nairalander babe in warri to hook up
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheDarkRebel: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
~ Cherryice where are you?
Your mbeke ass has been as scarce as diamonds nowadays.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
2dice:

where you carry ur small butt go since faa?
Not feeling 2well
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pinkycute(f): 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Figo05, my apologies for quoting you wrongly**** I felt remorse and I decided to apologize embarassed though" ur respond hurt cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
pinkycute:
Figo05, my apologies for quoting you wrongly**** I felt remorse and I decided to apologize embarassed though" ur respond hurt cry

I feel on top of the world now reading this. Am sorry too. **draw u close while I plant a long and wet kiss on ur lips just to tell u how sorry I am**

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.