Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2965994 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mhizkel:

just checking on u..hope u gud?
am cool...the weather over here even makes it better..
And you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
2dice:

am cool...the weather over here even makes it better..
And you?
m hot...d weather here even makes it worse
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mhizkel:

m hot...d weather here even makes it worse
hot as in ?? wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett angry

I miss somebody embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chiam55:
Blackett angry

I miss somebody embarassed
Who you dey miss? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
2dice:

hot as in ?? wink

Sun jor..*dirty minded*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mhizkel:

Sun jor..*dirty minded*
naught girl is dat what you want me to think..but God pass you
btw go take a shawa joor
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
goofyone:

Yeah, still waiting for answers. Actually quite a simple one, the riddle.
Have you, iPrevail?

Cc Borrussia

Nahee! ..I haven't been able to figure out what tha Egyptian god said.
Do you ever give clues? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
2dice:

naught girl is dat what you want me to think..but God pass you
btw go take a shawa joor
mogbo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
Who you dey miss? cheesy

Somebory who nah miss me angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
iPrevail:

Nerds tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mhizkel:

mogbo
u sha wan prove say you be yoruba gai by force..huh
the Ques i ask yesterday you don get the answer
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
goofyone:
He chanced upon me and Osiris spoke. Who is he?

This one's cheap and straightforward.

Cc
iPrevail
Borrussia
missclassy

Guys how far naa!!

Goofy this riddle get as e be ooo!!
I dey wait d geniuses make them decipher am.

You sha wan make we go read Egyptian Mythology. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
2dice:

u sha wan prove say you be yoruba gai by force..huh
the Ques i ask yesterday you don get the answer
Nope..u didn't reply wah i asked you yesterday
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mhizkel:

Nope..u didn't reply wah i asked you yesterday
lol the answer is simple now...sorry maybe i didn't see it...wht did you ask dear?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
2dice:

lol the answer is simple now...sorry maybe i didn't see it...wht did you ask dear?
Oya say d ansa..I asked u to gimme urz amma add u up
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mhizkel:

Oya say d ansa..I asked u to gimme urz amma add u up
answer is GOD ..
Suraju Stanley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
2dice:

answer is GOD ..
vicktor millzz johncen
shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
iPrevail:

Okay, looks like you guys need a clue:

Someone chanced upon something, and scholars could finally make the Egyptian gods speak, or better still could finally understand the language of old Egypt. Who's the someone?

Now it's just general knowledge.

cc Borrussia, kinglekan, missclassy, iPrevail
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Hila12(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
2dice:

cheesy wink
Ayaf inbox u!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mhizkel:

Ayaf inbox u!
got it ..replied
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
@ Ishilove farano
Please you guys should punish this user~_psychopath

He goes from thread to thread, wasting volumes upon volumes of space in the most _stupid of manners.
Check his last 10 comments and you would see how he is making himself a nuisance on this section.

Thanks.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:
@ Ishilove farano
Please you guys should punish this user~_psychopath

He goes from thread to thread, wasting volumes upon volumes of space in the most _stupid of manners.
Check his last 10 comments and you would see how he is making himself a nuisance on this section.

Thanks.
Please give me a link to one of this offensive post
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Please give me a link to one of this offensive post

https://www.nairaland.com/2262623/cute-tommy#32832207

He didn't just do this on this thread, but on a lot of other threads.

It's really annoying.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
goofyone:

Okay, looks like you guys need a clue:

Someone chanced upon something, and scholars could finally make the Egyptian gods speak, or better still could finally understand the language of old Egypt. Who's the someone?

Now it's just general knowledge.

cc Borrussia, kinglekan, missclassy, iPrevail

Archeologist?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mehn.. Goofyone .. Your riddle is getting me restless
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
iPrevail:
Mehn.. Goofyone .. Your riddle is getting me restless
Haha. This is now effectively general knowledge.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
goofyone:

Haha. This is now effectively general knowledge.
Goofy.. I didn't get it?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Missclassy.. There's no real difference between a freethinker and an atheist.

"All thinking men are atheist" - Ernest Hemingway

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.