Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2968302 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
whitewitch:
butt licker
Mumu u neva still get sense? cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
blym:
Nothing has changed, everyday we getting older, time changes, but in here, reverse is the case. .
LMAO u mumu sha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wristbangle: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
blym:
Nothing has changed, everyday we getting older, time changes, but in here, reverse is the case. .

U are right brother but when responsibilities comes, some people will voluntarily change
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
kinglekan:
SWEEVE
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hmmm I Even forgot
My day was cool, how was yours
kinglekan:

Sassybae sup with u? Didn't get ur reply?

How did ur day go tho? smiley

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
But this warlord wouldn't let me flirt with my girls cry cry
hmmmnnn...
Minister of women affairs!
iba o!...
iranse kan o kin di iranse kan lowo...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
whitewizzard,i hate dat little thing btw have been trying to avoid him since all ds days but his mentions keep coming!i feel like blocking him grin

Oh that _retarded oaf!! cheesy cheesy

He is gradually becoming a clown, just ignore the attention seeking low life.

He has found his way into my mentions too, would just ignore IT.
grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Darkenedrebel nepa don cut light? u nor get generator? lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wristbangle: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
kinglekan:

My brother
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
wristbangle:

U are right brother but when responsibilities comes, some people will voluntarily change
SWEEVE
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hahahahaha. Me just helping move the ministry forward ni o
Iranse awon eleyi ti di iranse mi lowo o
Phikom:

hmmmnnn...
Minister of women affairs!
iba o!...
iranse kan o kin di iranse kan lowo...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bi0nics: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
embarassed F0r 0ne thing

I miss missclassy sha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Fagrebel wants to start a duel. Sorry, you ain't getting it. You're no longer worth one. cool

why would I want that? you think I don't have a job to go to tomorrow or what?

you are a woman-wrapper & you lack any substantial wits to engage me.

besides, you got rap£d seamlessly in all of our last verbal brawls to the extent that you had to go copy coogar's words ...

stop playing the victim cry-baby..you are the one discussing me not the other way round- which means that you are the one seeking for attention.
go to bed Agape-Undies
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
bi0nics:
embarassed F0r 0ne thing
I miss missclassy sha
she is around with her Niklaussa moniker
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Exactly. That's why I am staying out of the fray.
cool...
I have been patiently observing that!...
though d joust not yet intense!
kinglekan:

Wah can a broda do to mk u change towards him. sad

Like d broda shd stop existing
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
wristbangle:

Bae smiley
Hey dear,longest time cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
darkenedrebel:

why would I want that?
you are a woman-wrapper & you lack any wits..

besides, you got rap£d seamlessly in all our last verbal brawls to the extent that you had to go copy coogar's words ...

stop playing the victim..you are the one discussing me not me- meaning you are the one seeking for attention.
go to bed Agape-Undies
DAMM!!! WHAT A BLOW
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Oh that retarded oaf!! cheesy cheesy

He is gradually becoming a clown, just ignore the attention seeking low life.

He has found his way into my mentions too, would just ignore IT.
grin grin grin

I don press my ignore button again cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
bi0nics:
embarassed F0r 0ne thing
I miss missclassy sha
That thing is now Nìklausa and "IT" has finally come out of the closet.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bi0nics: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
whitewitch:
she is around with her Niklaussa moniker

Is she transgender?

She acts m0re like a r0b0t

The 0ne With Niklausa M0niker x n0sey, Missclassy is rather cool..

Maybe thats her alter Ego who knows
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hahahahaha. Me just helping move the ministry forward ni o
Iranse awon eleyi ti di iranse mi lowo o
d way the ministry heading...you will soon create sub-ministry cos it's has been a profitable adventure!
di lowo ke?
kamari ni Paul wi...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
bi0nics:

Is she transgender?
She acts m0re like a r0b0t
The 0ne With Niklausa M0niker x n0sey, Missclassy is rather cool..
Maybe thats her alter Ego who knows
LOL yea like lady gaga
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Money don dey to Buy Gen. Now una gooo fear my Noise
Cc Jacksparrow0712
Stephenqueen
Orijin101
Hatux
Iamsyord
Who owns that verse ?? ...
Olamide
Reminisce
CDQ
Jhybo
Seriki
Lil'kesh
Baseone
PelePele
Make una choose only one answer ooo??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
Phikom:

cool...
I have been patiently observing that!...
though d joust not yet intense!

I figured ,for a change, it's alright for me to lay back and be entertained by the ensuing drama.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
halfrica:

Like d broda shd stop existing
Wah!! shocked
I loff u naa. sad sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
whitewitch:
Darkenedrebel nepa don cut light? u nor get generator? lol

nahh..I don't like using generator except I have no choice - so I use inverter instead...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wristbangle: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
whitewitch:
SWEEVE

tongue u mean swerve?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bi0nics: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
whitewitch:
LOL yea like lady gaga

I KNow y0u s0mewhere right?

We schooled together?

undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sassybae:
Hmmm I Even forgot My day was cool, how was yours
U forgot? Really? Hmmmmm smiley
Was pretty cool, but stressful tho
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
wristbangle:

My brother
Bro how far? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
I don press my ignore button again cheesy

Better!! cheesy

Let's starve IT of its only food, ATTENTION. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.