Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2966384 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
redgem:

White rice and beef stew
Ahhh gosh i love rice .. Well beans is top next is rice grin
Shouldn't take long ... Make sure u dont burn it oh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
wristbangle:
Good evening guys. cool cool cool cool
@ redgem, ronald4lif, prettythicksme, etc. I dey feel una oo

hehehehehe....wrist watch sorry, I meant bangle how's you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
sinizia:

The thing tire me!! It's annoying. If people break any rule, ban them and leave the thread open. It's simple as that!!

the person locking up the thread does not even frequent it regularly... .
IMO it makes no sense locking & reopening.. if it's gonna be locked - then let it be locked for good & if not then keep it open...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Ahhh gosh i love rice .. Well beans is top next is rice grin Shouldn't take long ... Make sure u dont burn it oh

Lol....I can't recall the last time I burnt food
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wristbangle: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
redgem:

hehehehehe....wrist watch sorry, I meant bangle how's you?

Am fine dear and u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Tired ke Wt u been up to undecided Well its weekend so u can strat unwinding
I've been everywhere and nowhere at the same time. grin
Feel like clubbing though, but this useless rain spoilt everything.
What's up with your homegirl, Roki, She's scarce these days?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
wristbangle:

Am fine dear and u?
I'm pretty grin ....
How was your day?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
darkenedrebel:

the person locking up the thread does not even frequent it regularly... .
IMO it makes no sense locking & reopening.. if it's gonna be locked - then let it be locked for good & if not then keep it open...

It makes no sense to me as well.

Anyway, i know you love curvy chicks, so follow my postz and see the thread for curvy chicks. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh im good
its just a week to start of the premiership, are u ready for it?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
sinizia:

It makes no sense to me as well.

Anyway, i know you love curvy chicks, so follow my postz and see the thread for curvy chicks. grin

not excessively curvy though because of stretch marks - but I'll check it out grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ishilove:
Thread unlocked. Please people, behave and be civil. We aren't kids here.
please never close the thread again. I almost suffocated becoz of it.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
sinizia:

I've been everywhere and nowhere at the same time. grin

Feel like clubbing though, but this useless rain spoilt everything.

What's up with your homegirl, Roki, She's scarce these days?
Yh she was here before had a flu few weeks back
Not sure but i guess shes ok .. She will b bk
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
its just a week to start of the premiership, are u ready for it?
Ready as ever
Wanted to place a bet on who should win this season lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Yh she was here before had a flu few weeks back Not sure but i guess shes ok .. She will b bk
Wishing her quick recovery.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
sinizia:

Wishing her quick recovery.
Awww she will see it

Lol u see the list of curvy females ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Ready as ever
Wanted to place a bet on who should win this season lol
lol, i dont have a fun in the premiership but my bet is on chelsea to retain their title, as for liverpool, well him, time will tell.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, i dont have a fun in the premiership but my bet is on chelsea to retain their title, as for liverpool, well him, time will tell.
Yh i wait n see hiw it goes first
With all this new player n wt not
Gotta see how dey gel together now we aint got stevie G
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sveen: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
kinglekan:
Bro I salute you sir!! grin
Biggest bro in the milky way.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Awww she will see it

Lol u see the list of curvy females ..

I saw it and was disappointed. The thread should be renamed to "threads for Nairaland ladies."

Except for few girls, the rest ain't curvy. No Roki, No you. Pftt. Funny list.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Kingley dis ur DP ohhh heyyy
Hmmm
Hmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
darkenedrebel:

not excessively curvy though because of stretch marks - but I'll check it out grin

I saw your post on that thread. Disappointing isn't it? I wanted you to feel how disappointed i felt on seeing "thin" ladies being paraded as "curvy" ladies. The world is coming to an end. sad cry grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
sinizia:

I saw it and was disappointed. The thread should be renamed to "threads for Nairaland ladies."

Except for few girls, the rest ain't curvy. No Roki, No you. Pftt. Funny list.
Lol she added my name at the end i think it for fun
Its cool tho
Nice to see mods let their hair down
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh i wait n see hiw it goes first
With all this new player n wt not
Gotta see how dey gel together now we aint got stevie G
ur first match is against stoke city, the team that thrashed liverpool 6-1, am wondering how ur team will recover from that psychological blow.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
ur first match is against stoke city, the team that thrashed liverpool 6-1, am wondering how ur team will recover from that psychological blow.
Lol dont worry we gonna use them as example
Wait n see
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
wristbangle:
Good evening guys.
cool cool cool cool

@ redgem, ronald4lif, prettythicksme, etc. I dey feel una oo
cheesy hey dear!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol she added my name at the end i think it for fun
Its cool tho
Nice to see mods let their hair down

It's for the fun of it, i know, i just feel she should have really done her homework well before listing curvy ladies.

The mods let down their hairs if they want to sometimes and also when another mod is involved. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Imagine someone open topic teaching ppl how to pass wind .. Or fart
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Hey hey hey
No come mess up this page oh
Or else ... I tell ishi to lock u up for good angry lol
How r u hun
Me wey just comot from nl prison today,i no fear ban oo cheesy i am good&u?
kinglekan:

Them don open houz oooo. cheesy

Halleluyah!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
sinizia:

It's for the fun of it, i know, i just feel she should have really done her homework well before listing curvy ladies.

The mods let down their hairs if they want to sometimes and also when another mod is involved. wink
Yh seen pretty cherryice lately
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
Me wey just comot from nl prison today,i no fear ban oo cheesy i am good&u?
Ahhh dey lock u up
Good
No wonder ... We had peace in ere lol

Yh im bless dear .. Seen jack ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.