Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2966259 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Naah tongue tongue

"When Nature calls in Public"

wink

Nice Narrative grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
sinaj:

me gud n u
u reside in PH right?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
MojAyo:
yeah,wats up
the sky tho cheesy ..m doing great
and you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Hope you won't toast her? undecided
sadFunny you. Why I'm I gonna do that? Come off it dear, you know you can trust mewink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
kinglekan:

"When Nature calls in Public"

wink

Nice Narrative grin

Gracias smiley

Borrussia:
sadFunny you. Why I'm I gonna do that? Come off it dear, you know you can trust mewink

Cos she's finer than me. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinaj(f): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
u reside in PH right?
yea
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Gracias smiley

Cos she's finer than me. undecided
Okay I don't wanna meet her anymore. Was just joking around.smiley

Feel like hearing your VN againembarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
Borrussia:
Okay I don't wanna meet her anymore. Was just joking around.smiley

Feel like hearing your VN againembarassed

Lol, go to the thread then tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, go to the thread then tongue
Make one for me, I wanna listen to it before I go to bedembarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Borrussia:
Make one for me, I wanna listen to it before I go to bedembarassed

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/525fc9aa
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by habeebcole: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
goofyone:

Actually was asking you the question. Are you an atheist?
no oooo
akoba adaba oloun ma je ka ri alakoba KOBA KOBA
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
habeebcole:
no oooo
akoba adaba oloun ma je ka ri alakoba KOBA KOBA
Haha. I see. You seem $hit scared even thinking about it. That's fine.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
MzNelly:

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/525fc9aa
So smooth n sweet n cute n sonorous n everything.

The best voice I've heard this week.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Borrussia:
So smooth n sweet n cute n sonorous n everything.

The best voice I've heard this week.

Aw smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Aw smiley
But I don't flirt anymore. I don't dare do so else someone is gonna skin me cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Borrussia:
But I don't flirt anymore. I don't dare do so else someone is gonna skin me cheesy

Lol, I wonder who.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
2dice:

the sky tho cheesy ..m doing great
and you?
I'm doing fine,jare
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, I wonder who.
The person should be proud of herself right now, its really an accomplishment cos I don't insult peeps again! I've gone back to my old self.

#introvert#
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Borrussia:
The person should be proud of herself right now, its really an accomplishment cos I don't insult peeps again! I've gone back to my old self.

#introvert#

Lol, that's a big deal grin grin

smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, that's a big deal grin grin

smiley
Which one are you. Intro or extro?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Borrussia:

She is INTJ.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
missclasssy:

She is INTJ.
Abbreviate please.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
Borrussia:
Abbreviate please.

Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
missclasssy:

Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
So you mean she can judge peoples by her intuition, or just thinking 'bout 'em?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Borrussia:

Intro
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Borrussia:
So you mean she can judge peoples by her intuition, or just thinking 'bout 'em?

Just read up about it.
Google INTJ and you can also do an online test to ascertain your personality type.

You can do the test here. It's free.
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

Mznelly, please do the test let's see if I am wrong or not.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Intro
Hmm. Dats coolsmiley

Goodnight. Sleep tight!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
missclasssy:

Just read up about it.
Google INTJ and you can also do an online test to ascertain your personality type.

I've already done that when you're having a convo 'bout it with someone with a link....

I no dey dull myself! And it confirmed I'm 48percent introvert.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Borrussia:
I've already done that when you're having a convo 'bout it with someone with a link....

I no dey dull myself! And it confirmed I'm 48percent introvert.

Nice
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
MojAyo:
I'm doing fine,jare
cool ..
Sleep head are you there..
Or gone to wonderland
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
missclasssy:

Just read up about it.

INTP I am.

You?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 19, 2015
2dice:

cool ..
Sleep head are you there..
Or gone to wonderland
I'm here jare,I never sleep yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.