Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2973713 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
esosuo:

Notin much on my.mind oh,chat ,eat and if slip finally.comes I obey

Your enjoying hey.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by esosuo: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cherlene:

Your enjoying hey.

Cherlene
undecided slip and chat na enjoy? Just trying to Kill bordom oh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
missclasssy:

I loved your cypher cheesy
Good job

~ Thanks ..but that wasn't a cypher..that's just a freestyle..
the cypher is dropping soon and other Emcees would be in it and its over a beat ...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ At your age you still watch Disney... smh... grin

Thanks y'all ...that's right Dechandel, it just slipped out tongue
No I don't sad, stopped watching Disney after HM.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
esosuo:

undecided slip and chat na enjoy? Just trying to Kill bordom oh

Hehe, is it not?

I need to get OCCUPIED with what I mentioned previously.

Love,
Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by esosuo: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cherlene:

Hehe, is it not?

I need to get OCCUPIED with what I mentioned previously.

Love,
Cherlene
K.take care and don't over stress oh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nneka123:
No I don't sad, stopped watching Disney after HM.

~ Lol ..sure.
What's up anyway?
..it just rained cat and dog here now..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Mznelly raps?? shocked (Linkkkkkkkk)

Hitting the download button. grin

~ There's no link.. it was via whatsapp..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Lol ..sure.
What's up anyway?
..it just rained cat and dog here now..
I'm good, been on the low. You?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nneka123:
I'm good, been on the low. You?

~ I've been snoozing throughout today.
Nothing extraordinary..just the regular day-to-day routines ...
You still haven't changed your gender...
so you really crave to possess a dick ehh?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Y'all check out this freestyle rap I did at the wee hours of the morning cheesy
Its completely off the top..no written ish
I just got inspired after listening to mznelly's freestyle rap again cheesy

I said something about dechandel handling my candle.. it just slipped out of my mouth, I swear . grin

Cherryice
Sinizia
Danbrowndmf
April07
vickybee
mirexxx
nneka123
Mznelly
Missclasssy
kinglekan
Tashaamania
lala247
Twaci and any other person that cares to listen to my crappy bars grin... its acapella though

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3fa98548

The nl audio cypher is dropping next week though.. I don't know what's wrong with the organizers.. y'all should anticipate ether cheesy

U are going places Darkrebel.

As for the only thing sweeter than honey... lipsrsealed I don't fink so!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I've been snoozing throughout today.
Nothing extraordinary..just the regular day-to-day routines ...
You still haven't changed your gender...
so you really crave to possess a dick ehh?
Oh! about that? i always forget to grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ There's no link.. it was via whatsapp..

Ohh!! Okies
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Twaci:
U are going places Darkrebel.

As for the only thing sweeter than honey ... lipsrsealed I don't fink so!

@bold
~ Don't be so judgemental ..
Its not like you've tasted it before..so you can't know if its sweeter than honey or not grin.

and thanks ...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

@bold
~ Don't be so judgemental ..
Its not like you've tasted it before..so you can't know if its sweeter than honey or not grin.

and thanks ...
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nneka123:
Oh! about that? i always forget to grin

~ Lol .. crazy chick .
your new d.p is smoking hot ...
I always forgot to tell ya the same way you forgot to change your gender tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Y'all check out this freestyle rap I did at the wee hours of the morning cheesy
Its completely off the top..no written ish
I just got inspired after listening to mznelly's freestyle rap again cheesy

I said something about dechandel handling my candle.. it just slipped out of my mouth, I swear . grin

Cherryice
Sinizia
Danbrowndmf
April07
vickybee
mirexxx
nneka123
Mznelly
Missclasssy
kinglekan
Tashaamania
lala247
Twaci and any other person that cares to listen to my crappy bars grin... its acapella though

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3fa98548

The nl audio cypher is dropping next week though.. I don't know what's wrong with the organizers.. y'all should anticipate ether cheesy

loved it! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmm lipsrsealed

~ Lol .. are you Farano's sister ? grin .. you know why I asked that right?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Miss Uniport sinaj.:Dhawa u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Lol .. crazy chick .
your new d.p is smoking hot ...
I always forgot to tell ya the same way you forgot to change your gender tongue
I don't believe you tongue, Anyways, thanks.

Drop more freestyles, but make it about me this time around. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Yeah...in terms of e-family cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinaj(f): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Miss Uniport sinaj.:Dhawa u?

lol at miss uniport

m gud n u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nneka123:
I don't believe you tongue, Anyways, thanks.

Drop more freestyles, but make it about me this time around. grin

~ Yes na .. I no dey wine you.. you fine die tongue

Okay, I'll do one specifically and specially for you when I'm free.
but i wonder what I would say though .. grin gimme tips and hints
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

lol at miss uniport

m gud n u
am cool,hw was ur day?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Blue hair shey? Lol... No we are not smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Twaci:
Blue hair shey? Lol... No we are not smiley

~ Yeah ..lol ..
Farano has Red and you have blue ..
but those are not dreads right? .
Twaci the Rastafarian grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Yes na .. I no dey wine you.. you fine die tongue

Okay, I'll do one specifically and specially for you when I'm free.
but i wonder what I would say though .. grin gimme tips and hints
grin grin, i don't know. Brainstorm around for a cluetongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Inkman(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
asleep?
Beamborla
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Genraheem: 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hello Every One.

Here is the Man who Have the most powerful spells Dr Kadiri, Who help person's who is finding some things difficult in their lives. My Love spells and others I do Have accomplish wonderful things for many.

Spell casting entails focus spiritually for your allowance of the energy into the heart.

Once we receive your order and details of your request I will start preparation. Some spells take more preparation than others so they are sorted accordingly. All spells will receive the individual attention they need and deserve. My spells need certain supplies and preparation; also more than one individual may be involved in casting your spell.

The spells I offer are completely customized to what you desire, that is to your needs and situations.

SOME COMMON SPELL CASTING I DO.

I want an Urgent, Emergency Spell,I need a very powerful Love Spell ,I want to find my soul mate ,I want my lost love back spell ,I want to attract my Boy Friend or Girl Friend. I need a Spell that will boost my business. I need a spell that will make me rich. I need a spell that will me have favor. I need a spell that will make me very attractive to rich people.

Bewitching Love Spell - Bewitchment that causes excitement, wild attraction, adrenaline rushes, desire and a bit of obsession directed to that certain someone when he or she is in your company. This could lead to a relationship, affair or a whirl-wind romance.

Trust Love Spell - This spell is a serious trust spell to help you to trust someone or allow that person to trust you. It could be used at the beginning of a relationship to set it on the right track,
during a rough time or while renewing love.

If you are interested in any of these. Please contact my temple on
telephone: +234 80 5444 4790.
Email: Kadispells@hotmail.com
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinaj(f): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
am cool,hw was ur day?

twaz ok smiley

i slept al day
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

twaz ok smiley

i slept al day
u were sleepn instead of reading.cheesy...do u want to hv Father Francis?.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kibondo(m): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hei need s mama am a Ugandan 22yrs student +256778680068 is my number lives in Kampala Uganda

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.