Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2975478 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cutieberie1(f): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
mirexxx:
hello cutie hw was ur day? smiley

am fyn sweety how was urs and did i miss any nl gist..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
Mirexxx, do you see what I just said?
lol i see o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RomanceLander(f): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
It's not even about that.

I didn't get you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddy i sight u wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
I almost miss this. grin

who want to chat with me?

no hook up pls
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
RomanceLander:

I didn't get you
Never mind.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DaZion(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
mirexxx:
smiles* hmmm
Winks!...Hope ur bf isn't watching us sha?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:
I almost miss this. grin

no hook up pls

Hey, can I chat with you sweetie smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:
I almost miss this. grin

no hook up pls
mirexxx. . .
seriousbabe:

Hey, can I chat with you sweetie smiley
hi

how you doing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by immortalvoices(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mimienudles:
You seem really soft and sweet with words. I like Onions Chicken Flavor. Miriam not Marian

Oh sorry Miriam!

And thanks my lady

Hmm my softness has resulted into two consecutive heartbreak lolz

So I am inside the cooler and don't wanna com out soon. Becos I av gat no replacement hrt don't wanna die young joor

And onion chicken flavour hmmmm with many slices of onion and suya on it (if u give me dat)?

I will bring down the sky for you trust megrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeenGull embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
mirexxx. . .
wait!!!

you think this is mirexxx?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by immortalvoices(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
ggrin:
don't cry dear, its nothing smiley
Gon get another one tomao smileysmileysmiley

Lmao miss fix it all
Miss comment editor

u too much...iphone6+ shey?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

hi

how you doing?

I am fyne and you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

wait!!!

you think this is mirexxx?
Nope. I know who you are, but you fit into my case study for mirexxx. You just confirmed something I said earlier.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DaZion(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
mirexxx:
cool smiley
Hw was ur day dear?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
Nope. I know who you are, but you fit into my case study for mirexxx. You just confirmed something I said earlier.
and what did I confirm if I may ask
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

I am fyne and you?
am doing wonderful

spent my day on nl
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by immortalvoices(m): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
Na ghost mode I dey na grin

*In phyno voice* them no dey see ugrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

*In phyno voice* them no dey see ugrin
Ndi ara grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mimienudles(f): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

Oh sorry Miriam!

And thanks my lady

Hmm my softness has resulted into two consecutive heartbreak lolz

So I am inside the cooler and don't wanna com out soon. Becos I av gat no replacement hrt don't wanna die young joor

And onion chicken flavour hmmmm with many slices of onion and suya on it (if u give me dat)?

I will bring down the sky for you trust megrin
Oh no dearie, you won't. Was thinking of making a peppery-watery noodles with eggs not suya but much onions and curry for the night, you care for some?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

Really, are you this joblessundecided
SMH

not jobless actually

I was free
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

not jobless actually

I was free

Whatever undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
See that fowl talking of job as if it has one.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by immortalvoices(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mimienudles:
Oh no dearie, you won't. Was thinking of making a peppery-watery noodles with eggs not suya but much onions and curry for the night, you care for some?

Wow you just made my evening

Who would say no to my lady

Not even me, will gladly eat frm same plate with u
Oh I love peppery noodle too

My instinct tells me u are creative in the kitchen with when it coms to delicacies!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by immortalvoices(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
Ndi ara grin

My real friend on NL

Baba I hail yougrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

Whatever undecided

how did you spend your day?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

how did you spend your day?

My office
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

My office
which office?

what do you do in your office?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.