Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2986324 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 2:32am On May 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

I hear say dem get joint here lipsrsealed
For nairaland? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 2:33am On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
There is a particular line that goes like this ' open your legs' angry

Dun tell me you dun know. shocked shocked

It's official truckie you're cray cray angry

You're giving it another meaning.. shocked shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 2:34am On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
For nairaland? cheesy

grin grin grin

I don go o lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 2:34am On May 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

It's official truckie you're cray cray angry

You're giving it another meaning.. shocked shocked
Person no fit talk again go free? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 2:34am On May 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin

I don go o lipsrsealed
Abeg hint me o, na wetin I dey find na grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 2:35am On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
You too sing ,na so you go sing sotay sing out person truck money commot for pocket. grin

Na wetin fit you, be that grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 2:36am On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher :
Abeg hint me o, na wetin I dey find na grin

cheesy grin grin grin grin

See this registered member forming not knowing..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 2:36am On May 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

Na wetin fit you, be that grin grin
Oya na , gimme hint for the ashawo joint na ,make I stroll go greet them. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 2:37am On May 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

cheesy grin grin grin grin

See this registered member forming not knowing..
Honestly, I swear.

I dun find dem taya - Just gimme hint make I go greet them. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 2:37am On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oya na , gimme hint for the ashawo joint na ,make I stroll go greet them. grin

Search am out.. grin grin

Abeg bye bye joor.. and catch big fish o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 2:38am On May 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

Search am out.. grin grin

Abeg bye bye joor.. and catch big fish o
Bye bye.

Make I go smoke dem out jare.

Kai! I dey here I no sabi ashawo joint?

Truck ,you dun fucck up angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 2:43am On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bye bye.

Make I go smoke dem out jare.

Kai! I dey here I no sabi ashawo joint?

Truck ,you dun fucck up angry

cheesy grin grin grin. Lie lie..

Goodnight..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 2:44am On May 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

cheesy grin grin grin. Lie lie..

Goodnight..
Bye bye abeg.

You dey distract my search for the olosho joint. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 2:47am On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bye bye abeg.

You dey distract my search for the olosho joint. angry

grin grin grin

I said it before you're not romantic angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 2:48am On May 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin

I said it before you're not romantic angry
How can I be romantic when I'm searching for the olosho joint? angry

Leave me alone ,lemme trace my destiny. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 2:49am On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
How can I be romantic when I'm searching for the olosho joint? angry

Leave me alone ,lemme trace my destiny. grin

Hands up in the air.. I give up.. angry

Good luck angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 2:50am On May 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hands up in the air.. I give up.. angry

Good luck angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:35am On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin
e pain me as i no see say u dey online since
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 3:47am On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
e pain me as i no see say u dey online since
I've been online. tongue

Why are you pained? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:03am On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I've been online. tongue

Why are you pained? grin
I want to shows ur small dick to the World

En en, Wassup with that guy pix ?.are u serious?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:05am On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
I want to shows ur small dick to the World

En en, Wassup with that guy pix ?.are u serious?
Why are you interested in talking about this particular topic with me?

What's wrong with the pix?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:13am On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why are you interested in talking about this particular topic with me?

What's wrong with the pix?
I read d party u and your fellow TANoids have...I saw d way d dissed him,my mind telling u just doing that to scare him away from the thread
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:16am On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
I read d party u and your fellow TANoids have...I saw d way d dissed him,my mind telling u just doing that to scare him away from the thread
I wasn't scaring the mofo, it was for real.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:18am On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I wasn't scaring the mofo, it was for real.
aye le...U no suppose Loud it,Hmmmm... so dz girl can give person my dick to see embarassed,I no go send her again
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:19am On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
aye le...U no suppose Loud it,Hmmmm... so dz girl can give person my dick to see embarassed,I no go send her again
Which girl are you talking about? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:21am On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which girl are you talking about? grin
which girl u won know tongue,I get one girl like dt wey have like 50.Picture of my dick, am sure she already created folder for it cheesy,she said i have a big dick,she self service with it grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:25am On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
which girl u won know tongue,I get one girl like dt wey have like 50.Picture of my dick, am sure she already created folder for it cheesy,she said i have a big dick,she self service with it grin
Smh grin

Mind who you share your nude pix with and if you must do ,just send them fake one from the internet and make sure they look real. wink

Trust no woman with anything of that nature no matter how much you love each other, always be one step ahead of them. grin

Your actions today might bite you hard tomorrow.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:34am On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Smh grin

Mind who you share your nude pix with and if you must do ,just send them fake one from the internet and make sure they look real. wink

Trust no woman with anything of that nature no matter how much you love each other, always be one step ahead of them. grin

Your actions today might bite you hard tomorrow.
lol...Na joke i dey joke,why sending 50 Picture shocked,u aint smart as ur fellow TANoid thought grin

But i like you(no Homo)
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:41am On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
lol...Na joke i dey joke,why sending 50 Picture shocked,u aint smart as ur fellow TANoid thought grin

But i like you(no Homo)
Sharrap, You did send out pictures - Now I'm advising you to be careful and you have the effrontery to insult me.

You don't have elders in your village? undecided

What's smart lying about sending pictures to your gf and what's even bad about it? shocked shocked

*Drags him the ear* grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:48am On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sharrap, You did send out pictures - Now I'm advising you to be careful and you have the effrontery to insult me.

You don't have elders in your village? undecided

What's smart lying about sending pictures to your gf and what's even bad about it? shocked shocked

*Drags him the ear* grin
If you a good follower of me tongue, you will know i dont have A gf,thats why i flirt on nairaland like tomorrow no dey,but to be sincere have send to a girl before, that girl dey craze grin,Na different style of her kittyshe send me before i finaly agree to do d same grin...come Make i introduce to one girl in Brooklyn grin,Make she shows u d koko
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:49am On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
If you a good follower of me tongue, you will know i dont have A gf,thats why i flirt on nairaland like tomorrow no dey,but to be sincere have send to a girl before, that girl dey craze grin,Na different style of her kittyshe send me before i finaly agree to do d same grin...come Make i introduce to one girl in Brooklyn grin,Make she shows u d koko

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:52am On May 04, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=33396202][/quote]look on my ass

I won go sleep...help me greet the witches and Wizards thAt. Are holding u up to this momment

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.