Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2965813 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
loomer:

Good to know, cos oyind17 na woman, I don call her tire

Na joy I blame, she no dey hear word.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oyind17:

Na joy I blame, she no dey hear word.

No worry e go end soon
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Savyy:
nah
ok of all the people in nairaland, it is FUNLORD that u decided to follow, its either ure funlord or ure a male, cc all nairaland monikers
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
TrapKVNG:
you and who?
SHUT UP i know who u are
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
softapples:
abegi u know say i just dey find ur trouble, woya come suck cucumber

Make snake suck your carrot there , I don't want such jokes again
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oyind17:

Make snake suck your carrot there , I don't want such jokes again
lol aint u Hot?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
loomer:

No worry e go end soon

Abi o, him just want talk
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapKVNG(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
softapples:
SHUT UP i know who u are
who am i this time you bloody foool?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oyind17:

Abi o, him just want talk

Bee don enter my room, make I kill am jare
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
softapples:
lol aint u Hot?

you need Jesus in your life. Repent now!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sassybae:
Joe..now I don't understand anymore..hope its not the other cucumber am thinking tongue tongue
Please, which other cucumbers are you thinking? Who knows... cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
TrapKVNG:
[b] Oh.. You're quite the trickster to avoid me.. Let me tell you the difference between I and Tsom.. You see, unlike Tsom, i dont have the luxury of proving to hopeless rejects that I have better lexical command than them. I go for the jogular. The kill.
In your case, i gave you several warnings. I even had to breach my privacy by giving you more insight on how far my friendship with lala extends but being the perverted dimwit that you are, you went ahead to request for more proof. Trust me bro, if you were half as relevant, lala would have succumbed to your request. But being a habitual NL looser that you are, even the antispam bot ignores your dirty looking ass.
You claim to be an NL celeb right?? OK. Aside LOOSING SHAMEFULLY in the Mr Nairaland competition, What have you contributed to this forum since you joined?? The same Ladyboss1 you're trying to slander once contributed the Prize Money for the NL Rap Tourney which darkrebel and other rap sect veterans can attest to. She's opened a guidance and counselling thread to offer advice and counselling to users the general section. She's also severally contributed to The E-helpers network right here on NL. So tell me boy, of what use are YOU in the grand scheme of things?? Aside from being a toothless stray dog in the politics section, You're fuacking useless!
You should hide your greesy head in shame for being rejected by a chic but just like the typical aba main market tout that you are, you quickly moved to slander her. Typical.
You should have been glad that she even supported you during your campaign despite your poor appearance in those your pre-historic photo's - looking like they were taken during Napoleon's era just before he was overthrown by Talleyrand and the west indian army. Even with your archaic "bend down select" clothings, nickers and canvass, she still supported your UGlee looking facial appearance. You just cant wrap your chapped fingers around the fact that you're a looser can you? There's alot more where this came from, just dare me.[/b]

cc: naijaboiy cutehector nigerianium redgem sassybae misssclassy thesonofmark funlord loomer oyind17 agapecharis kramfonos lezz ishilove gurgle profojah elcapito
Hmn, if I were that guy I will make a tactical retreat. These e-punches are darn too factual and straight on target; they are bound to haunt offline as well.

Precise and factual trolling is the way to go when you have a stubborn e-nuisance vying for relevance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
TrapKVNG:
who am i this time you bloody foool?
u know what if uve watch d series titled the ORIGINALS, u will undastand dat im like klaus michealson, people think im bad where as im just trying to protect everyone and everybody, now 4 d peace of new orleans, i bring out my hand, let us be friends once again bt remember i wnt hesitate to drive a dagger into ur heart if u betray me.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Gud....

Api New Month

Thanks. Happy new month smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by uniquejessy(f): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Add me up on FB let's chat, ma I'd is unique jessy tnks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
olajorn:
kissi like to work on it,but am not yet perfect since We are still in week 1 of The class

Ok. Good luck jare
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oyind17:

you need Jesus in your life. Repent now!
IS SEX A SIN?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
Hmn, if I were that guy I will make a tactical retreat. These e-punches are darn too factual and straight on target; they are bound to haunt offline as well.

Precise and factual trolling is the way to go when you have a stubborn e-nuisance vying for relevance.
SHHHH
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
olasmith10:

hahahahahahahahahahaha.....D guy just needs to swallow Google exactly wen u r walking tru d isle...
let's assume his name to be Mike, questions like dis may spring up;
Mike, y do we even v 12 months in d year,why can't it be 13 or even 10?

mike d highest volume of dis TV set is 100..can't it get increased to 150 or even 200

mike why is dis team putting on blue jersey and y are deh not leaving dier goal post..

D guy go just tire...buh der are some guys dat likes an inquisitive partner..d funny thing is he must always answer so dat d wife doesn't get frustrated and starts corridor gossips

I think I will save all my questions for weekends only lol, what do you think. In fact Saturdays only since Sunday is for resting

I have given up trying to understand most sports; I just watch and enjoy grin

Lol! I think there are bigger things to be frustrated about. If those things are general knowledge I can always just ask somebody else

I should have said "do you pity my father", since hes the one bearing the full weight of my brain activity right now Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
uniquejessy:
Add me up on FB let's chat, ma I'd is unique jessy tnks
doing that right away but pls i hope ure light skin and ure beautiful and endowned like kim kardasian? pls dnt dissapoint me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapKVNG(m): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:

That boy is a typical aba market boy i tell ya, it doesnt only show on his photos, its obviously present in his character. Havnt u seen the way they insult passing chics once they refuse their advances in the market? grin. Typical!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
With the way you described the size and sweetness of just cucumber who wouldn't think youu talking bouh something else......Bad Boy lipsrsealed
JoeCutie:
Please, which other cucumbers are you thinking? Who knows... cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
TrapKVNG:
[b] Oh.. You're quite the trickster to avoid me.. Let me tell you the difference between I and Tsom.. You see, unlike Tsom, i dont have the luxury of proving to hopeless rejects that I have better lexical command than them. I go for the jogular. The kill.
In your case, i gave you several warnings. I even had to breach my privacy by giving you more insight on how far my friendship with lala extends but being the perverted dimwit that you are, you went ahead to request for more proof. Trust me bro, if you were half as relevant, lala would have succumbed to your request. But being a habitual NL looser that you are, even the antispam bot ignores your dirty looking ass.
You claim to be an NL celeb right?? OK. Aside LOOSING SHAMEFULLY in the Mr Nairaland competition, What have you contributed to this forum since you joined?? The same Ladyboss1 you're trying to slander once contributed the Prize Money for the NL Rap Tourney which darkrebel and other rap sect veterans can attest to. She's opened a guidance and counselling thread to offer advice and counselling to users the general section. She's also severally contributed to The E-helpers network right here on NL. So tell me boy, of what use are YOU in the grand scheme of things?? Aside from being a toothless stray dog in the politics section, You're fuacking useless!
You should hide your greesy head in shame for being rejected by a chic but just like the typical aba main market tout that you are, you quickly moved to slander her. Typical.
You should have been glad that she even supported you during your campaign despite your poor appearance in those your pre-historic photo's - looking like they were taken during Napoleon's era just before he was overthrown by Talleyrand and the west indian army. Even with your archaic "bend down select" clothings, nickers and canvass, she still supported your UGlee looking facial appearance. You just cant wrap your chapped fingers around the fact that you're a looser can you? There's alot more where this came from, just dare me.[/b]

cc: naijaboiy cutehector nigerianium redgem sassybae misssclassy thesonofmark funlord loomer oyind17 agapecharis kramfonos lezz ishi love gurgle profojah elcapito
crycrycrycry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
TrapKVNG:
. Havnt u seen the way they insult passing chics once they refuse their advances in the market? grin. Typical!
I CANT HELP IT BUT LET ME LOL.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
softapples:
SHHHH
Multiple monikers with different sexes =lack of personal self-regard and a heap load of psychological paralysis.

All the seas of different monikers cannot wash away the irrelevance that adorn your soul.

There's life beside nairaland.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
Multiple monikers with different sexes =lack of personal self-regard and a heap load of psychological paralysis.

All the seas of different monikers cannot wash away the irrelevance that adorn your soul.

There's life beside nairaland.
LOL EKPACEOUS somebody like u, what sexes are u talking abt? abi u chop winch?

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapKVNG(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

crycrycrycry
Baba tuale! grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by SucrePlum(f): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
WICKED!! sadsad gringringrin
TrapKVNG:

cc: naijaboiy cutehector nigerianium redgem sassybae misssclassy thesonofmark funlord loomer oyind17 agapecharis kramfonos lezz ishilove gurgle profojah elcapito
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sassybae:
With the way you described the size and sweetness of just cucumber who wouldn't think youu talking bouh something else......Bad Boy lipsrsealed
Something else? Like what? Hmmm. My hands are clean oh. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
softapples:
LOL EKPACEOUS somebody like u, what sexes are u talking abt? abi u chop winch?
Softapples moniker is that of a girly slutt at best or a rectum - pulsating faggott at worse.

Whitewitch is the moniker that depicts the confusion in your soul. Your punctuation and sentence construction sucks. What are you really good at? Having failed in your life's chosen part.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapKVNG(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
Softapples moniker is that of a girly slutt at best or a rectum - pulsating faggott at worse.

Whitewitch is the moniker that depicts the confusion in your soul. Your punctuation and sentence construction sucks. What are you really good at? Having failed in your life's chosen part.
He's got a few qualities

*He fails JAMB annually, which is why he still cant secure a university education.

*He's a total faucking idiiot.

*His brain is virtualy empty.

And some few hidden qualities like being a dingbat, dimwit and a looser. Thank me later smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lollipop tongue

Bad boy tongue
JoeCutie:
Something else? Like what? Hmmm. My hands are clean oh. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.