Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2966103 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
demmy0325:
After goin through all those posts... All i have to just do is #smh... Now i offer you prayers.. To whom it may concern.. Receive Ur healing and say amen..

The jobless..... Receive countless job offers in jesus name..

The admission seekers........ Receive ur admission in jesus name..

The broken-hearted....... Receive Ur healing in jesus name...

The senseless ones.... Receive brain in jesus name... In jesus mighty and wonderful name i pray.. Amen in jesus name..

Lmao!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
agarawu23:
Thesonofmark lala247/Ladyboss1 tried to scam me but agarawu was indeed wiser than their ass https://www.nairaland.com/2231433/some-reasons-why-nigerians-abroad/6.

Hypocrite why didn't you include this link with what you are revealing ?

JOBLESS FOOL grin

I Was told you insulted my father... Didn't get the chance to see the post before it was deleted... True or FALse?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
grin grin grin You're a fat, dummy - dumb, shapeless ćunt who gets fvck ed and dumped like a used tissue. Well she a low - brained zombie who sells sex in exchange of personal endorsement and approval.

You no dey tire? lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
TrapKVNG:
Lezz and Firsteva , ya'll should just get a room and fauck like there's no tomorrow! gringrin
that MAY only work if you are in the room with us, and you will have to wear something sexy, if not lezz may not be able to get it up grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
firstEVA:
stop crying about cursing your mother, is this the first time I am cursing her? Or it hurt you deep for the first time, isn't she an ex prostitute or she's still prostituting, she should have some shame naw, a woman with a 52 year old son shouldn't continue with such a degrading lifestyle.

I Quoted you from no where, yes, I do what I like with you, I insult you anytime I feel like it, that's what I do to those ihave subdued and conquered tongue stop shedding tears, as usual I will show you no mercy.
I won't cry or complain about online pelting of my mom or any family member.

I pointed it our as a sign of your tapping out and lose big time.
I brought your rage to the fore and prove time again that I have rendered and reduced you into a rolling ball of rage and madness of bitterness.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I Was told you insulted my father... Didn't get the chance to see the post before it was deleted... True or FALse?
yes!! for calling Me a clown. Take me as your brother. wink

BTW who the hell are you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
FuhckYhu:
mabinu jare, I dey para ni.

Are you dashmeyansh?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
TrapKVNG
I know you are ladyboss1
Lemme f*** you to the core cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oyind17:

You no dey tire? lol
I do get tired but seldom with loveless females who jumps into my mentions and act as if this thread revolve around their stinking, hairy kitten.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Am a lot of monikers but definitely no AssFag of a Ref lipsrsealed
Oyind17:

Are you dashmeyansh?

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapKVNG(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
more than her teenage, nigerian-hating slime of a teenage destitute Ghanaian slave.

Check the time she spends with me and compare with that of her swaggerless csptainswag225 and see if she didn't find my style more vagina-moisting.

If she isn't getting down on her knees to take my phallus in her mouth, I an it game then. lord knows I'll be dignifying her beneath her usual street-dog position.

grin Firsteva u sure you can handle that monster sized phallus?? gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oyind17:

Are you dashmeyansh?

naa,
dat one izah copycat.!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ishilove:
Lmao!!! cheesy
.. Wcm.. cheesy cheesy..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapKVNG(m): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
DashMeYansh:
TrapKVNG
I know you are ladyboss1
Lemme f*** you to the core cool
You gotta be furkin kidding me undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
agarawu23:

So cos I called you a clown you had to drag my dad into it?......are you not a Clown?

I am a Nobody but if you push me,FP GO CARRY YOUR NEWS... no be mouth..

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
I do get tired but seldom with loveless females who jumps into my mentions and act as if this thread revolve around their stinking, hairy kitten.

You can start by showing them love since they are loveless. Have u seen their hairy pu***y before? you are mouthed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

yhu missed,
He rilli insulted ur dad.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
FuhckYhu:

yhu missed,
He rilli insulted ur dad.

What exactly did he say?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapKVNG(m): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
firstEVA:
that MAY only work if you are in the room with us, and you will have to wear something sexy, if not lezz may not be able to get it up grin
gringrin he can have it up all night as long as you fit the perfect red-bone description. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
Your father is a Pussycat_
Iyah iyah oh
Your Father is a _Pussycat
Iyah iyah oh
(No offense) undecided
FuhckYhu:

naa,
dat one izah copycat.!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
peeparty:

I fyn d thread taya.see as dem whisk am comot
ishihate called her
protégé to delete d thread.

If only i can e-slap daht roctstation from here. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

So cos I called you a clown you had to drag my dad into it?......are you not a Clown?

I am a Nobody but if you push me,FP GO CARRY YOUR NEWS... no be mouth..
shutt up. The thread was for me not for your sick dad. For calling me a clown for know reason , your dad is the clown you are referring to.

Besides, amateur like you don't get my attention wink I am meant for Nl professionals.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
Yeah I can kid
And F*** at the same time cool
TrapKVNG:
You gotta be furkin kidding me undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
firstEVA:
That's an implicit admission your body constitution lacks the charm to control a man's diiick.

But believe me when I say if you look good enough (never mind your facial structures, I look first at your body curves) I will fvck you with just the tip of my penniss, just slightly above the point where the dick-head extend out of the long shaft of the male's erect diiick, that way, your vaginal lips will open and close to the sweet friction created by the demarcation between my dick-head and the rest of my shaft.
That's therapy 101.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LordOfTheWeed: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
agarawu23:

[size=14pt] Akaraoku or what do they call you.. .. .. You are passing your boundary on this forum already and you may face the wrath of a werey if you don't watch what you post over here!

You have you freedom of speech bro, but freedom after speech, i can not guarantee cool cool cool cool[/size]

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

What exactly did he say?
I said your dad is a clown. undecided

Next time, learn to mind your biz wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
You darn right, I forgot you are a door-framed physiqued with no visual appeal. A life-sentenced, sex- starved inmate would suffice then.

Your deliverance is of top priority. No therapy can be worse than the malady.
. Hehehehe, the old man is confused again grin

Am I a Lezzbian or couger? Or can I be both? grin
52 year NFA (no future ambition), s eun is employing super moderators, I hope he employs you, your 247 time online would at lest put food on your table and take your mum off the streets.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapKVNG(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
If you lost your furkin idiot, please contact me. I just found a furkin idiot below me. Thank you undecided

DashMeYansh:
Yeah I can kid
And F*** at the same time cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
[size=14pt] Akaraoku or what do they call you.. .. .. You are passing your boundary on this forum already and you may face the wrath of Awon werey if you don't watch what you post over here!

You have you freedom of speech bro, but freedom after speech, i can not guarantee cool cool cool cool[/size]
MITCHEEW

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Braintouch(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
So these "girls" here are actually boys? Especially that useless Nneka. grin grin grin Wonderful
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

What exactly did he say?
let d horse speak 4himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.