Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,570 members, 7,840,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2984365 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iceberylin(m): 4:01pm On May 09, 2015
samflexxy:
abeg who help me see ggrin iceberylin rozzayy enusmith mariolae
My Oga...
Your boy dh ooo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 09, 2015
[b]The day had broken clear and the dawn had begun turning the darkly clouds into white scoops of firmament to brighten the sky, the sun was doing its daily duty, shining subarctically, hence, making the temperature midly hot.

There in that hot weather, there is a special event happening in Africa, Nigeria precisely. I just woke up from my slumber as my dilated pupils parted to the sound of my bedside alarm, bringing me outta my reverie. I turned to bedside shelve and reached for my cellphone with only one thing in mind, login in to Nairaland.

I read every news at the front page but none captivated me so I went ahead to romance section. to behold a competition, 'Miss Nairaland contest'. "Whoever brought about this idea is a rare gem" I thought as I clicked on the thread with anxiety.

The first thing that brought a smile to my face is how the host described the event with his humor and introduction of every contestants. Then I did what every male would have done, checked their various profiles.

They were all beautiful, but we all know that the fingers aren't equal, no matter how long the duration of a football match is, there will surely be a winner.

I scouted every pictures with my hawk eyes and one got my attention. Holy jeez she is so beautiful, she give a new definition to the word 'hotness.'

She is twaciful and jegared in character, any form of orubebe that wanna stand as an hindrance as we are all marching for her shall not prosper.

*holy Jesus* The lord revealed to me that two things will happen in this month, Twaci would be crowned queen of Nairaland and erm, erm, my android screen shall not crack.

Vote Twaci for miss NL and feel the wind on change on you.[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 09, 2015
iceberylin:
My Oga... Your boy dh ooo
oboi how things nah long time
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iceberylin(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2015
samflexxy:
oboi how things nah long time
Omo your boy dh oooo.....
How the miss no dh go na.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 09, 2015
iceberylin:

Omo your boy dh oooo.....
How the miss no dh go na.
omor me no send oo i no get time for that kind thing nau
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iceberylin(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2015
samflexxy:
omor me no send oo i no get time for that kind thing nau
Me no even get time to login...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2015
samflexxy:
lols i don hear what of ggr in she don deactivate?
Still around grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 5:13pm On May 09, 2015
samflexxy:
abeg who help me see ggrin iceberylin rozzayy enusmith mariolae
embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 5:14pm On May 09, 2015
samflexxy:
lols i don hear what of ggrin she don deactivate?
why evilsangry

Why I go deactivate
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 09, 2015
ggrin:
embarassed
sweet hrt how you doing i missed you alot cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 09, 2015
ggrin:
why evilsangry

Why I go deactivate
i think say iceberylin don break your hearth so you come vess deactivate
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 5:57pm On May 09, 2015
samflexxy:
sweet hrt how you doing i missed you alot cheesy
after u don break my soft heart lemme give that devil called kingtom embarassed

I no dy sleep errnight embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 5:59pm On May 09, 2015
samflexxy:
kingtom come see professor o shockedshockedshocked

Me no get hearth o sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 6:03pm On May 09, 2015
samflexxy:
shey you forget me?? sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iceberylin(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2015
ggrin:

Me no get hearth o sad
Wickedness grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2015
ggrin:
after u don break my soft heart lemme give that devil called king tom embarassed

I no dy sleep errnight embarassed
shocked shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2015
ggrin:

Me no get hearth o sad
Why evils na grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 7:06pm On May 09, 2015
iceberylin:

Wickedness grin
KingTom:
Why evils na grin
gringringrin

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 7:07pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
shocked shocked
se mo pa iro niundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 7:08pm On May 09, 2015
ggrin:
gringringrin

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Mumu geh!! U still dey alive? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 7:08pm On May 09, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Happy Weekend,i pray Manchester united wins today.....

bawo ni.cheesy kini oruko e.cheesy
uhmmm..Are you yoruba?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 7:08pm On May 09, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 7:09pm On May 09, 2015
ggrin:
se mo pa iro niundecided
See as that mumu club Man Utd dey Fall my hand ba? angry Awon Oloshi dede! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 7:09pm On May 09, 2015
kinglekan:

Mumu geh!! U still dey alive? cheesy
u still neva changeundecided

*Spits on his lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 7:11pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
See as that mumu club Man Utd dey Fall my hand ba? angry Awon Oloshi dede! grin
my team cruise pass that ya formal stubborn yeye coach grin

Keep calm and support barca cool
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 7:11pm On May 09, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2015
ggrin:
my team cruise pass that ya formal stubborn yeye coach grin

Keep calm and support barca cool
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1
E sweet me as my team strip that mumu Moyes Naked grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2015
ggrin:
Gbayi Gbayi jor! grin your head dey there! grin

[size=30pt]VOTE TWACI FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2015[/size] cool

www.nairaland.com/twaci

[size=14pt]
Profile Overview: www.nairaland.com/2299475/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-campaign/132#33571529

[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 7:18pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
E sweet me as my team strip that mumu Moyes Naked grin
e better pass loss fanga naundecided

3 defeats in a row nd a draw undecided

Moyes era sef better pass amu grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2015
ggrin:
e better pass loss fanga naundecided

3 defeats in a row nd a draw undecided

Moyes era sef better pass amu grin
Oponu rada rada! We just won. Under Moyes we dey lpse left and right, na 7th we take! Taaaaaaar I reject failure in Jesus name! grin make real MUMUdrid lose today abeg grin

[size=30pt]VOTE TWACI FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2015[/size] cool

www.nairaland.com/twaci

[size=14pt]
Profile Overview: www.nairaland.com/2299475/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-campaign/132#33571529

[/size]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 7:35pm On May 09, 2015
ggrin:
u still neva changeundecided

*SUCK'S on his lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed*
cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:
my younger sis's. i came back.
eish,okay,sorry dear,God will provide

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.