Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2968813 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
cherryice:
after u were used n dumpd undecided u nt tired of men? u must b a machine undecided

Buhahaha grin

This gal dey mad I swear..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
cherryice:
after u were used n dumpd undecided u nt tired of men? u must b a machine undecided
pls give me d details who dumped her, u know say i b aproko na, lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
classyalabolas im actually lookin for someone to fight wt grin
seems tash is not disposed to
Lets dig it cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
cherryice:
grin grin grin
lol gud evening mir
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
pls give me d details who dumped her, u know say i b aproko na, lol
na joke grin
I dey find her trouble
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
cherryice:
Lets dig it cheesy
fight gurgle, her mouth is like razor blade, u can ask mrsphyno
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
N1one:

Buhahaha grin

This gal dey mad I swear..
smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
ok na gurgle hwfa cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
cherryice:
na joke grin I dey find her trouble
lol i know
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:

Akpenvwoghene why mention me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
cherryice:
ok na gurgle hwfa cheesy

Lol. don't mind him tongue my insults are saved for MrsP since we're dragging one guy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
savigne if ure d one in ur dp then i must confess ure beautiful mehnn!!! pls im single nd ready to mingle.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
cherryice:
uv bn noticed mumu

why am I not surprised that you replied with a curse? - you have always displayed the attitide of a chronic Igbo addict since your entrance on NL.... grin

is there no man in Shanghai willing to fill in your loose snatch, that you have to come online to harass innocent unsuspecting under-aged girls over Sinizia all the time? agbaya grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by coolhumble(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Looking for a female for friendship. Hope i am not asking for too much?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Akpenvwoghene why mention me
let us fight
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
cherryice:
Lets dig it cheesy

I don't fight with lunatics grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol. don't mind him tongue my insults are saved for MrsP since we're dragging one guy
id like to join in d drag tho grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
coolhumble:
Looking for a female for friendship. Hope i am not asking for too much?
cc misssclassy she is beautiful, calm nd very tolerant.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sabretooth1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

why am I not surprised you replied with a curse? - you have always displayed the attitide of a chronic Igbo addict since your entrance on NL.... grin

is there no man in Shanghai willing to fill in your snatch, that you have to come harass innocent under-aged girls online over Sinizia all the time? grin
ouch! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

why am I not surprised you replied with a curse? - you have always displayed the attitide of a chronic Igbo addict since your entrance on NL.... grin

is there no man in Shanghai willing to fill in your snatch, that you have to come harass innocent under-aged girls online over Sinizia all the time? grin
Nahhh its cos u actually a mumu.. big one grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gurgle:

cc mrsphyno
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gurgle..what's up?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

am doing u a favour psycho
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

am doing u a favour ps
ycho
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
cherryice:
id like to join in d drag tho grin

Lolll oya come and join haha...I will soon leave him for you people
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Oahray: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
cc misssclassy she is beautiful, calm nd very tolerant.
Seconded! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gurgle:

wait who is d man we draggin for?

hp its nt Classsyalabolas the diicckless imp? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Sweet Gurgle
Didnt see you come in.
Dat how U roll now?

#stealthmode
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
let us fight

Please I don't want to fight you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
gud afternoon the angel of nairaland, hw are u? iv miss u so much. "praise the lord Amen

I thank God for my well-being.
How are you too??

Awwh, sorry.

Ijn, amen!

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
cherryice:
wait who is d man we draggin for?

hp its nt Classsyalabolas the diicckless imp? grin
I DON DIE!!! laugh and falls from d gate of UNIBEN
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

Dance shakitibobo.... yes yes grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Ngwanu, you know how we roll. wink cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.