Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,502 members, 7,840,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2984279 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 3:05pm On May 12, 2015
kinglekan:
Mirexxx have you seen it now? smiley
Missclasssy smiley
why did you tag missclasssy? the Vnote is suppose to be for me alone sad arrghhh! sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:20pm On May 12, 2015
mirexxx:
why did you tag miss.classsy?
the Vnote is suppose to be for me alone sad
arrghhh! sad

No dear!! I didn't tag her to the VN ooo. Was for u alone naa. Why do u think I hid it. smiley

Was just tryn to knw if classy was online then.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 4:43pm On May 12, 2015
kinglekan:

No dear!! I didn't tag her to the VN ooo. Was for u alone naa. Why do u think I hid it. smiley

Was just tryn to knw if classy was online then.
hmm OK i believe you cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 12, 2015
Deejavuu:

Ahh you can lie o tongue

Thanks anyway..How's you? kiss

I miss my bby girl undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 8:15pm On May 12, 2015
Chiam55:

I miss my bby girl undecided

I think i miss you more. You left you bby cry sad

grin cheesy

How's ma badt sis doing kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 12, 2015
Lol! I never leave you ever again cry

Just living babe the weather is amazing the city has come back to life and I'm painting it red grin

I can't wait for Saturday grin

How you been sweetie? Talk to meh
Deejavuu:

I think i miss you more. You left you bby cry sad

grin cheesy

How's ma badt sis doing kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 8:36pm On May 12, 2015
Chiam55:
Lol! I never leave you ever again cry

Just living babe the weather is amazing the city has come back to life and I'm painting it red grin

I can't wait for Saturday grin

How you been sweetie? Talk to meh

Aww that's nice. Enjoy darl life is to be lived to the fullest wink.. Wish i could come party with you tho sad

I've been fine fine, had loads of fun yesterday *whew*

I danced danced and danced cheesy grin wink

[size=3pt] Got tipsy[/size]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

sad Goodnight!

You played me like Jay Jay okocha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2015
Hi Cherlene,
How was your day? I hope it went well. Mine was hectic cos I have resumed fully after my sick break.
What did you take for dinner? Mine was just biscuits and lemon tea.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2015
Mhizkel
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 9:27pm On May 12, 2015
Juvante:
Hi Cherlene,
How was your day? I hope it went well. Mine was hectic cos I have resumed fully after my sick break.
What did you take for dinner? Mine was just biscuits and lemon tea.

Sorry, thank God you have recovered.
Well the usual everyday ROUTINE. Today I prepared MACORONI CHEESE and SAUSAGE.
What was your MENU?

Hope you are aware tomorrow is MY BIRTHDAY?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2015
Cherlene:

Sorry, thank God you have recovered.
Well the usual everyday ROUTINE. Today I prepared MACORONI CHEESE and SAUSAGE.
What was your MENU?

Hope you are aware tomorrow is MY BIRTHDAY?

Cherlene
I thank God for His Mercies. It was tough and I bet that you will not believe it, I slept off during my nephew's birthday!
It was just Hobnob digestive biscuits and Lipton Lemon Tea.
As for your birthday , don't worry . I have already picked your birthday gift.
Happy Birthday in advance to a great lady !!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 9:44pm On May 12, 2015
Juvante:

I thank God for His Mercies. It was tough and I bet that you will not believe it, I slept off during my nephew's birthday!
It was just Hobnob digestive biscuits and Lipton Lemon Tea.
As for your birthday , don't worry . I have already picked your birthday gift.
Happy Birthday in advance to a great lady !!

Aawh, Thank You. Biscuits and tea ONLY? YELLOW SOUP and EBA is on YOUR WAY, to FEED YOUR BELLY PROPERLY.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2015
Cherlene:

Aawh, Thank You. Biscuits and tea ONLY? YELLOW SOUP and EBA is on YOUR WAY, to FEED YOUR BELLY PROPERLY.

Cherlene
That's nice of you, but I think that will be the ultimate test of your skills in Nigerian dishes.
Thanks.
What are you doing right now? I am watching a tv series, " A.D.- The Bible Continues"!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 9:55pm On May 12, 2015
Juvante:

That's nice of you, but I think that will be the ultimate test of your skills in Nigerian dishes.
Thanks.
What are you doing right now? I am watching a tv series, " A.D.- The Bible Continues"!

You will DROOL once YOU taste my lovely food.
I am RELAXING, inform me about the TV series?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2015
Cherlene:

Cherlene
Okay. I look forward to it, and I will hold you to your promise

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2015
Cherlene:

Cherlene
The tv series is a continuation of the tv series titled " The Bible". Its story is about the events that took place after Jesus Christ was crucified! I have told you about this tv series before.
I will send you the download links to the episodes already released.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 10:05pm On May 12, 2015
Juvante:

The tv series is a continuation of the tv series titled " The Bible". Its story is about the events that took place after Jesus Christ was crucified! I have told you about this tv series before.
I will send you the download links to the episodes already released.

Super, pleased to hear. I love BIBLICAL movies!

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 12, 2015
Yes, #TeamBarcelona rocks! cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2015
Cherlene:

Super, pleased to hear. I love BIBLICAL movies!

Cherlene
Yeah. Very interesting! I am watching the third episode now!
What are you doing now?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 10:11pm On May 12, 2015
Juvante:

Yeah. Very interesting! I am watching the third episode now!
What are you doing now?

Great! Just RESTING with my beautiful daughters ASLEEP.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 12, 2015
prettyboi1 how are ya mate grin sorry the law is not on our side lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marieolae(f): 10:55pm On May 12, 2015
Hii Victoriabee
Out of curiosity, why do you always deactivate to come back grin?

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 12, 2015
marieolae:
Hii Victoriabee
Out of curiosity, why do you always deactivate to come back grin?
I never wanted to.

I was reading as a guest and that lady made me to re-create an account. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by prettyboi1(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2015
Chiam55 ok, I'm here now. You can't have brought a young man to this "scoping park" or "meet up park" to leave him hanging. cheesy

Chick, let's talk real business. The business is you and I want us communicating in some way. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marieolae(f): 11:17pm On May 12, 2015
lol what lady
VictoriaBee:

I never wanted to.

I was reading as a guest and that lady made me to re-create an account. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 11:34pm On May 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Mhizkel
hey baby cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 11:36pm On May 12, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

You played me like Jay Jay okocha
shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 11:37pm On May 12, 2015
Cherlene:

Great! Just RESTING with my beautiful daughters ASLEEP.

Cherlene
Wow ! That will make a great painting for my wall.
Someday soon, I would love to have kids surrounding me at bed time.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 11:58pm On May 12, 2015
For lovers of art, check this out. I did it this morning... I'm sure you'd like it ..

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 11:59pm On May 12, 2015
marieolae:
Hii Victoriabee Out of curiosity, why do you always deactivate to come back grin?
has she deactivated more than once ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:03am On May 13, 2015
kradleber:

has she deactivated more than once ?
Yes.
My first moniker was Vickyyb and we came across while i was using it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.