Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2984011 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2015
Laveda:
lol good morning
I don't rap nau cheesy
morning. You slept off without saying bye.sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
morning.
You slept off without saying bye.sad
lol so? angry tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2015
N1one:

I'm fine and you?
I'm good...been a while
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Simitrendy
Oga why you dey shout my name up and down grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Simitrendy: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Simitrendy
Oga why you dey shout my name up and down grin
smiley cheesy aunty why u con quote me.

Them no tell u say I dey crush on u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
0yin, tohpahz, 0yin.!!!
Hw many †imes aah call yhu... angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Simitrendy:
smiley cheesy aunty why u con quote me.

Them no tell u say I dey crush on u
Uncle, I'm not your Aunty
If you no wan make I quote you, don't mention me.

Crush by trailer or by building block or what exactly grin How's your Sunday going jare.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Simitrendy: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Uncle, I'm not your Aunty
If you no wan make I quote you, don't mention me.

Crush by trailer or by building block or what exactly grin How's your Sunday going jare.
. Nah crush by Obajana .
smiley

cheesy

My Sunday mak sns... urs?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Simitrendy:
. Nah crush by Obajana .
smiley

cheesy
My Sunday mak sns... urs?
Lol I'm doing fine, thank you. Okay so now that you've spoken to me I hope the crush has died? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Enjoy yourself baby boo, cos even your boo get boo... cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
Laveda! I really do not know why I mentioned you, but are you ready to atone for your past actions?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Simitrendy: 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol I'm doing fine, thank you. Okay so now that you've spoken to me I hope the crush has died? grin
. No nah the crush never die smiley cheesy ......
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Simitrendy:
. No nah the crush never die smiley cheesy ......
Okay how can I kill it lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Laveda:
lol so? angry tongue
Gerarrahere my friend.sad can't u just pretend lik u care for once.sadgrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
JoeCutie:
Laveda! I really do not know why I mentioned you, but are you ready to atone for your past actions?
hmmmmm joe embarassed
Maybe...you've been giving me attitude anyway
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Gerarrahere my friend.sad can't u just pretend lik u care for once.sadgrin
lol see you grin I don't know how to pretend...you don't like me being myself?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Simitrendy: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Okay how can I kill it lol
Go buy mosquito repellant or Raid for crush from those abok.i maybe e fit kill am cheesy smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Laveda:
hmmmmm joe embarassed
Maybe...you've been giving me attitude anyway
Oh, so you have the face to say I've been giving you attitude? It's okay. No problem.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oh, so you have the face to say I've been giving you attitude? It's okay. No problem.
I know I was wrong...very wrong...I apologised too...which you dint accept...so had to let go
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Simitrendy:
Go buy mosquito repellant or Raid for crush from those abok.i maybe e fit kill am cheesy smiley
grin Alright oganla, so are we friends now? We can be friends right
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Laveda:
I know I was wrong...very wrong...I apologised too...which you dint accept...so had to let go
It's okay. No problem then.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Simitrendy: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

. See MrsPhyno now NLers after using my mb to mention your name and tell d whole NLers m crushing on u....nah FRIENDZONE u wan put me for smiley OK continue dia ris God
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
JoeCutie:
Enjoy yourself baby boo, cos even your boo get boo... cheesy
sombori somewhere in Afrikka is Jealous grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
2dice:
sombori somewhere in Afrikka is Jealous grin
Who? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

uhn do u know the meaning/ the owner of the Oganla u mentioned?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
Laveda:
lol see you grin I don't know how to pretend...you don't like me being myself?
Gulder_fternoon ..your Siggy is Drizzy Right
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
JoeCutie:
Who? cheesy
somebody i quote and he Replied grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Simitrendy:
. See MrsPhyno now NLers after using my mb to mention your name and tell d whole NLers m crushing on u....nah FRIENDZONE u wan put me for smiley OK continue dia ris God
Kai. grin
So you dont wanna be my friend.... U want to be my enemy ni?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
2dice:
uhn do u know the meaning/ the owner of the Oganla u mentioned?
Na from Olamide's song I hear am o
Correct me if I'm wrong please grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
2dice:
Gulder_fternoon ..your Siggy is Drizzy Right
nope Nicki lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Simitrendy: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Kai. grin
So you dont wanna be my friend.... U want to be my enemy ni?
grin Lol we friends now just pulling your legs tho

How's your day going
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Laveda:
nope Nicki lol
what's funny? ..Is it Pills and Portion
Are u a fan of nicki?
Cus i love that girl scatter

(1) (2) (3) ... (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.