Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2982216 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

Chairman, Commander in Chief!

Na Hibernation you de?

You de conserve fuel?
lol... Commander in gini??... Na my Gen. Dey hibernation ... The n!gga see fuel no gree work again
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:18am On May 26, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Yea.. Av seen ha barbies acct.. And i saw her postin tinashes song d oda time... Mayb thas d part i didnt knw bout her... Whoever it is sha.. Lets jst forget it... Nairaland is ful of fake pple b4 anyway...

Exactly. Whoever it is, na him or her own wahala
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:19am On May 26, 2015
rogerdat:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*faints*

grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:21am On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

lala and rokiatu na sisters in that aspect!

Punctuationless gossip typing!

cheesy grin cheesy
That's how they roll
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

I'm here boss

Abeg nor call me boss!

Na so dem hail Ibori as Odidigborigbo 1 of Africa for warri but him de for sanko now.

how far your side oga?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ngozi247(f): 10:22am On May 26, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Exactly. Whoever it is, na him or her own wahala
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2015
2dice:
lol... Commander in gini??... Na my Gen. Dey hibernation ... The n!gga see fuel no gree work again

lol. Nigga is on strike! Get him a female Gen.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2015
Ngozi247:

classLESS
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:27am On May 26, 2015
Ngozi247:

What?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:30am On May 26, 2015
Ngozi247 kedu?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ngozi247(f): 10:34am On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
Ngozi247 kedu?

Adimma cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ngozi247(f): 10:34am On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
Ngozi247 kedu?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

lol. Nigga is on strike! Get him a female Gen.
my Gen is gay... Would ur Gen mind ... One night stand... No fuel attach?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:41am On May 26, 2015
Ngozi247:

Adimma cheesy
When is your twin coming back from her hols?? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ngozi247(f): 10:43am On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
When is your twin coming back from her hols?? grin

What twin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:44am On May 26, 2015
Ngozi247:

What twin
You couldn't decode that?? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2015
2dice:
my Gen is gay... Would ur Gen mind ... One night stand... No fuel attach?

My Gen ain't ready for 14years of scrapland!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ngozi247(f): 10:49am On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
You couldn't decode that?? undecided

I have no idea what you are talking about
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:53am On May 26, 2015
Ngozi247:

I have no idea what you are talking about
Mechie onu gi there! undecided

You know that I know that you know that I know you know exactly what I'm talking about. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ngozi247(f): 10:56am On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
Mechie onu gi there! undecided

You know that I know that you know that I know you know exactly what I'm talking about. undecided

What is the point of knowing something when you know fully well that that thing you think you know is already known by the person who you are telling that she knows what you think she knows that you know that she knows. Knowing fully well that she might not know what you think she knows?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

My Gen ain't ready for 14years of scrapland!
dam ... What qualities .... Ur Gen .. Got sef ... Kuss my Gen got taste ....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2015
2dice:
dam ... What qualities .... Ur Gen .. Got sef ... Kuss my Gen got taste ....

(ok, lemme lie)

MY GEN USES SOLAR ENERGY.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:15am On May 26, 2015
Ngozi247:

What is the point of knowing something when you know fully well that that thing you think you know is already known by the person who you are telling that she knows what you think she knows that you know that she knows. Knowing fully well that she might not know what you think she knows?

Abeg you no dey tire?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:17am On May 26, 2015
Ngozi247:

SonOfTheMark , just kuku come and take your wife!

your QUEEN OF LEXICAL WITS!

Who Una Help?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

SonOfTheMark , just kuku come and take your wife!
your QUEEN OF LEXICAL WITS!
Who Una Help?
It's actually 'the son of Mark'.smiley
"KING AND QUEEN OF LEXICAL WITS"...It has a nice ring to it.
Ngozi247? It sure rings a bell.wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:27am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Missclassy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

SonMarkOfThe, the information has been passed and received!

I smoke weed!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

(ok, lemme lie)

MY GEN USES SOLAR ENERGY.
lol ... Seems u tripping for my Gen... U had to lie .... * Aint convinced enoof... May I find better bf for my Gen Jare...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2015
2dice:
lol ... Seems u tripping for my Gen... U had to lie .... * Aint convinced enoof... May I find better bf for my Gen Jare...

Tell Sinaj make she bring their house Gen.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Missclasssy

Time will tell if she really is. It wouldn't be flummoxing though 'cause she's got MPD- Multiple Personality Disorder.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:32am On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

Tell Sinaj make she bring their house Gen.
Dem no get Gen... Laaa ... ** oops did i just say that
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:35am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Time will tell if she really is. It wouldn't be flummoxing though 'cause she's got MPD- Multiple Personality Disorder.smiley
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.